The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
How to route loops to Arturia Arp2600 in FL Studio ?
Old 21st October 2019
  #1
How to route loops to Arturia Arp2600 in FL Studio ?

I have hard time figuring out how to route audio to Arturia Arp 2600 plugin in FL Studio to use the envelope Follower ??

Anyone can help with the subject will be much appreciated
Old 22nd October 2019
  #2
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Nanazzo View Post
I have hard time figuring out how to route audio to Arturia Arp 2600 plugin in FL Studio to use the envelope Follower ??

Anyone can help with the subject will be much appreciated
You have to go to the Processing page in the plugin wrapper.

See:
https://www.image-line.com/support/f...ns/wrapper.htm
Old 22nd October 2019
  #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPrinsen View Post
You have to go to the Processing page in the plugin wrapper.

See:
https://www.image-line.com/support/f...ns/wrapper.htm
Thank u for the reply bro.

However I already check there but there is only a Stereo output that's why I was stuck no audio input whatsoever
Old 22nd October 2019
  #4
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Nanazzo View Post
Thank u for the reply bro.

However I already check there but there is only a Stereo output that's why I was stuck no audio input whatsoever
Maybe try loading the plugin as fx? Or in patcher
Old 22nd October 2019
  #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPrinsen View Post
Maybe try loading the plugin as fx? Or in patcher
Try that too with patcher on Fx slot but there is one Midi input and one audio input i routed a loop to the fx slot with patcher and Arp 2600 but no audio in ableton live it works just fine.
Old 22nd October 2019
  #6
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Nanazzo View Post
Try that too with patcher on Fx slot but there is one Midi input and one audio input i routed a loop to the fx slot with patcher and Arp 2600 but no audio in ableton live it works just fine.
And patcher as instrument insert instead of fx?
Old 22nd October 2019
  #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPrinsen View Post
And patcher as instrument insert instead of fx?
I just try it no nothing I thing FL does not support such thing cause nothing
Old 22nd October 2019
  #8
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Nanazzo View Post
I just try it no nothing I thing FL does not support such thing cause nothing
Weird. Should work..

Did you try putting the Arp plugin into an FX slot in the mixer?
Old 22nd October 2019
  #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPrinsen View Post
Weird. Should work..

Did you try putting the Arp plugin into an FX slot in the mixer?
Yeah I did That as its a instrument not a Fx it come automatically on the channel rack unless there is a fx version of Arp 2600 that i don't know off .
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump