The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
question about selling my copy of east west quantum leap
Old 28th September 2019
Here for the gear

question about selling my copy of east west quantum leap

so i purchased the east west quantum leap pianos a few years ago but have never used them so whilst not "new" they are unused. i have the box and all of the discs.
reason being is because i had problems installing it when i tried all those years ago and after like the 3rd try i just gave up.
since then the product has been catching dust lol.
does this mean if i was to sell on ebay the buyer would be able to use it? i have an ilok as well that i will give them?
Old 17th October 2019
Gear Head

Unfortunately, EWQL doesn’t allow license transfers. This is from their FAQ:

“Can I sell my Sample CD/Virtual Instrument and/or Software to someone else?
No, the license you are purchasing is NOT TRANSFERABLE at any time. Use of an 'illegally' sold copy may result in legal action from the licensor of the sound samples and/or software. For this reason we caution our customers not to purchase copies of our sound samples and /or software from 'online auctions' or 'trading sites', as these are often illegal copies in violation of the End User License Agreement.”

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search