The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
FL Studio 20 / Waves Tune
Old 18th July 2019
Here for the gear

FL Studio 20 / Waves Tune

I'm losing my mind here both my FL Studio and waves tune have always worked fine. I just finished a project the other day and had no issues. However as of last night my files do not render with the pitch corrections.

You can hear all the corrections while listening in software but whether I export out of FL or mix the track down in FL, the result is the same. No corrections.

However, if I isolate one section, say a word not even a full measure, I can hear the corrections. My second retest of this method did not work though my third retest did.

Obviously I can't export 4 minute song one wordnat a time... So idk what the heck to do here.

Today I completely reloaded the plugin and remade all of the corrections and saved that file for myself so I wouldn't have to do this again but even that did not help.

As I have said I've never faced this problem before. The only step I haven't taken was uninstalling a plug-in and reinstalling it because I already went through so much getting the whole setup just right. Plus, it's worked before just fine.

I should also note that the computer is a new windows build and has 64 gigs of RAM.... There should be no issues with speed but I did notice 14k underruns when I checked today... Never saw that either. Enabled mix in buffer switch and no more underruns.

I put too many hours on these stupid vocals I really need to figure this out if anyone could help I would be greatly appreciative!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search