The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Novation Remote SL 61 and Fl Studio 20(need help with midi ports)
Old 28th February 2019
Here for the gear

Novation Remote SL 61 and Fl Studio 20(need help with midi ports)

Hi..

I recently bought a used Novation remote sl 61 to pair with Fl studio 20. It worked fine with it for a day then I foolishly clicked some bottons and changed some knobs and all sort of problems started. First problem was the keyboard keep sending notes without me touching any key, I somehow managed to partially fix this but I had to keep pressing some buttons and then it would work fine.
But now the problem is that no matter what port I set in midi setup of Fl studio, the keyboard works for a few seconds and then stop playing.
I have reset it to factory settings twice, looked all over the internet and in the manual for a fix but there is not much info about this keyboard now as it is old.

Can someone please guide me how to setup Novation remote sl 61 with fl studio 20? I know it works with Fl studio as it was working fine before.
At this point I do not even need automap, I just want to play notes through this keyboard and use different vst with it.
Please help.

Thanks
Old 1st March 2019
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adiels View Post
Hi..

I recently bought a used Novation remote sl 61 to pair with Fl studio 20. It worked fine with it for a day then I foolishly clicked some bottons and changed some knobs and all sort of problems started. First problem was the keyboard keep sending notes without me touching any key, I somehow managed to partially fix this but I had to keep pressing some buttons and then it would work fine.
But now the problem is that no matter what port I set in midi setup of Fl studio, the keyboard works for a few seconds and then stop playing.
I have reset it to factory settings twice, looked all over the internet and in the manual for a fix but there is not much info about this keyboard now as it is old.

Can someone please guide me how to setup Novation remote sl 61 with fl studio 20? I know it works with Fl studio as it was working fine before.
At this point I do not even need automap, I just want to play notes through this keyboard and use different vst with it.
Please help.

Thanks
Have you discussed this with our tech support team yet? They can look into this with you, you can reach them here: Submit a request – Novation

Best wishes,

John // Novation UK
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search