The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Adobe Audition
Old 10th November 2018
Lives for gear

Adobe Audition

Hey Guys! Long time no see.

Quick question. Anyone using Audition for serious recording? I borrowed an Apogee Quartet from a friend be able to record in my living room. I OWN Adobe's CC and was hoping to save some money because I already own all of Adobes offerings and don't feel I have the need to buy another DAW solution. I'm going to mainly record my voice and guitar. I want to do some basic editing and maybe some audio quantisation on rhythm parts. All mixing etc will take place in a studio.

Anyone using Audition that can give this solution a thumbs up and maybe some advice.

Have a great weekend!

Attached Thumbnails
Adobe Audition-img_4213.jpg  
Old 16th November 2018
Lives for gear
For what you are wanting to do, Adobe Audition is fine. Apple Garage Band would work too.
Old 16th November 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozraves View Post
For what you are wanting to do, Adobe Audition is fine. Apple Garage Band would work too.
Ditto!

Cool edit pro for life!
Old 14th April 2019
Here for the gear
I use Audition for classical recording: tracking and editing, mixing and mastering. I realise this is unusual, but especially as a long-time user of Lightroom and Photoshop, I really like the Adobe program interfaces/GUIs. I'm a big fan of some of the in-built tools as well (limiters, EQ & noise reduction and repair tools), and there's a fantastic multi-part instructional series of videos on YT (called Audio 101) detailing different operations by the hilarious Jason Levine (known to many as Adobe Jesus).
Old 5th May 2019
Gear Addict

I still use Adobe Audition as my main DAW for tracking, mixing, mastering, and a host of other tasks.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search