The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Anyone know how to install third party VSTs onto maschine?
Old 28th June 2018
Here for the gear
Anyone know how to install third party VSTs onto maschine?

I've only ever been able to get it to work 3 or 4 times, that's about it however, whenever I try to do it again it doesn't show up on my list of VSTs. I really wanna use some VSTs but I can't because of maschine's not so good 3rd party system please help. I'm using version 2.7.6, if anyone knows how to help please tell me.
Old 4th July 2018
Deleted c727f99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Metal View Post
I've only ever been able to get it to work 3 or 4 times, that's about it however, whenever I try to do it again it doesn't show up on my list of VSTs. I really wanna use some VSTs but I can't because of maschine's not so good 3rd party system please help. I'm using version 2.7.6, if anyone knows how to help please tell me.
Hello , Maschine works with 3 rd party vst fine ,
Go to Maschine preferences/ plugins and check Maschine has the correct path for your vst folder
Then rescan
To open a third party vst , click on the group/sound section (above the 16 sound slots) and s drop down menu should appear , you can also browse from the controller, shift and browse

Here’s a link to the main Maschine forum , if you need help or further info,

Did you know you can save presets from vst and embed them in the Maschine browser, like the komplete instruments and nks
MASCHINE Area | NI Community Forum
Old 4th July 2018
Deleted c727f99
Note that 32 bit plugins no longer work with the latest Maschine update
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search