The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Third party plugins on FL Studio 11 not scaling properly
Old 12th June 2018
Here for the gear

Third party plugins on FL Studio 11 not scaling properly

Hi, I am using FL studio 11 and have been for the past few years and I generally never run in to a problem, however Windows recently ran an update on the system and ever since then ALL my third party plugins are scaling properly and do not fit the window they open in. I have attached a screenshot to give you guys a better picture of the problem I am dealing with. I have tried changing the scaling settings and that doesn't do anything. I have never had this problem, please someone give me a solution, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Attached Thumbnails
Third party plugins on FL Studio 11 not scaling properly-plugin-help-1.jpg  
Old 12th June 2018
Lives for gear

FL Studio 20 was released a while back. Maybe try with that?
Old 12th June 2018
Here for the gear

I know but I use FL 11 because I actually prefer it and I don't want to re-install all my plugins
Old 12th June 2018
Gear Head

You can easily copy all those 3rd party files to another location on the computer, and then re-scan after a new FL install. It takes about 10 mins max, if you have over 100 3rd party plugins.

I would strongly suggest upgrading to FL20, its lightyears ahead of FL11 in features and workflow.

If you're insistent on staying with FL11, there's not much you can do at this point. Sounds like whatever got updated is arguing with some FL code, with the wrapper gui specifically. You might can try to revert the windows update (is that possible?), or maybe go into specific graphics drivers and roll them back one by one until you find the issue.

This is all guess-work on my part. I never let my music machine connect to the net and update, always causes more harm than good.

Hope this helps!
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

I was having the same problem Follow these steps and it will resolve the issue.

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-c...il-2018-update
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search