The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Samplitude x3 wrong file format
Old 31st May 2018
Here for the gear

Samplitude x3 wrong file format

Samplitude wrong file format is really a death sentence. if you unplug a soundcard or a midi device or something audio device, the next time you try opening your project samplitude will say your project is a wrong file format. that project will be lost, forever. and the worst part is even the backup of that project will also become a wrong file format. i have lots of audio devices, midi devices etc and i like changing from one to another according to the purpose i intend to achieve. so i keep changing devices and modifying my setup to fit the song..........BOOOOM! "wrong file format" and sometimes if samplitude crashes and gives the "samplitude has stopped working" error or just goes off, the project gets corrupted and BOOOOM! "wrong file format" hours of so much work wasted.
Old 3rd June 2018
Here for the gear

I'd suggest checking your HDD for errors. This was the only reason for this message in my 21 years history with Samplitude.
Old 23rd June 2018
Lives for gear

There must be something wrong with your system Dianoia. If I unplug a MIDI interface or soundcard I can still load the project and use which ever interfaces are connected.
I can even load old projects made on different computers with different interfaces and older versions of Samplitude.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search