The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
looking for a new daw
Old 22nd March 2018
Deleted User
good afternoon to all,

please, let me first thank very much all who replied to my post

it is really very helpful to read and why not to learn from other members about their suggestions

my little celeron is the g530 (2.40 ghz) socket 1155 with 4 gb (intel integrated graphics) of ddr3 ram, lg dvdrw , lg 22' led monitor

i am not new to computer music (i have started professionally in 2012 doing some third party projects)

here,in my country you can find a used socket 1155 pc with at least 2 gb of ddr3 ram and 250 to 500 gb hd with a dvdrw for under 150 euros but i prefer to spend my money on some good sound libraries (loopmasters, zero g, ambient samples etc)

maybe my approach is a little bit different from some other members and this is quite normal

certainly, i would go for os upgrade but this is not too important for me right now

my old reason (v.2.0) is really very good and i can perfectly mix with the integrated mixing console but as i have stated at my previous posts is not so good with ambient and soundtrack music (this is my personal opinion)

there so many reason sound libraries but again most of those libraries are good for dance, edm, trance, hip hop

so, that's why i want something different...

just now ! i have find from ebay a legal copy of cakewalk's sonar 7 producer edition for only us dollars 19.29 !

with my next post i would like to post a download link of the music that i create just to see what i am doing even with my limited gear...

thanks

Last edited by Deleted User; 23rd March 2018 at 04:06 PM.. Reason: grammar errors
Old 23rd March 2018
Deleted User
good afternoon my friends,

here is the link to download to download and list to one of my recent track

electronic ambient improvisations

wave file @ 44.1 khz 24 bits
dithered for 24 bits
max peak level -1.2 db's (sound forge peak levels)

the music is composed using an open form and this give me a total freedom within my compositions

personally, this is the way i compose my music

the music is not something special and it was composed by using some electronic lo-fi drums, a deep sub bass line, atmospheric pads and other synthetic sounds, electronic piano and bass

Download electronic roads Ambient Improvisations.wav from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

thanks
Old 23rd March 2018
Lives for gear
I don't download unknown files from unknown sites and suggest others don't either. I suggest putting on Soundcloud
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search