The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The MK 319 is the successor to the MK219, providing the same relentless attention to detail and legendary performance in an improved form. The MK319 is housed in a new casing which has been acoustically designed to cut down the sound refractions inside the grill, allowing a smoother and more open sound, as well as being more rugged and shock resistant. The Switches are also improved and whilst still using magnetic reed switches the mechanism has been redesigned for extra durability and easier operation. The Mic is a fixed-pattern, cardioid, large diaphragm mic intended for studio and broadcast usage. featuring a classic design gold spattered teflon capsule teamed with low noise discreet preamplifier circuitry, resulting in a smooth frequency response from 40 hz to 16khz, with a gentle presence rise giving especial warmth and clarity to the human voice. This microphone is also ideally suited to guitars, overheads and any other application where a warm clear sound is required. The design of the mic is specifically tuned to bringing the sound that it is used with up front in a sympathetic and flattering manner. Freq. Response, Hz 20-18000 Output sensitivity, mV/Pa 13 Max SPL, dB for 0,5% THD 122 Self Noise (DIN), dBa <14 Output impedance, Ohm 200 Powering, V 48 Switches -10dB Pad / High-pass filter Weight, g 490 Length / Max diameter, mm 205 / 52

Discussions

Post your Low End Mixes (Official - other threads will be removed!)

Here it is. Mk-012s used on almost everything except vocals, vocals used oktavamod mk-319. All thru presonus fp10 and focusrite isa one. Drums recorded glyn johns style only 4 mics! Mixed in cubase, any tips to make it sound better are much appreciated https://www.box.net/shared/mf54fgaydf9j4f9b1xan. Band called 'murzik'

View Post

My dirty secret

Fuggett about the mic for a minute. I'd like to applaud you on raising two kids by yourself. My dad raised us (4) by himself and it was hard. I really get it now looking back. I have three boys myself ranging in ages from 18mo. to 7 1/2 and my wife and I don't...

View Post

The best cheap microphones that are actually worth collecting

Miktek MK-300 Audio Technica AT-4040 Oktava MK-319

View Post