The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The MK-012-01 is a compact, high quality capacitor microphone with cardioid capsule. The wide, flat response ensures that all sounds are captured with a high degree of accuracy. A -10 dB pad is included for use in high SPL environments.

Discussions

Post your Low End Mixes (Official - other threads will be removed!)

EV RE20 Cascade Fathead Shure KSM32 Oktava MC-012 Audix i5 Aphex 107 ART PRO VLA II Mackie ONYX 1640i Reaper Tracked live into Reaper in my living room. Mixed on the Mackie with KRK V8 2's. Reverb and delay busses done in Reaper and sent to the console. This recording was from band practice, but I thought it...

View Post

Recording a Cello / Piano Duet

Recording went well today. I wound up sticking to a simple and super discrete setup. 2 Oktava MC-012's in Omni on a black pad in front of the floor. From this position, the piano sounded dark and a bit low in the mix. I added another Oktava in Cardiod, outside the piano behind the...

View Post

Are all Neumann Copies Basically Equal?

Oktava MC-012 gets pretty close to the KM-84 sound. https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=oktava+mc-012+pair&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_odkw=oktava+mc012+pair&_osacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?