The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

soothe is our first release in the line of modern audio processors by oeksound. Originally designed as vocal processor, the plug-in gives you the perfect, in control, world class vocal sound you’ve been striving for, with unmatched ease.

Discussions

Acustica audio acqua plugins general discussion

BF/CM decisions..... Oeksound Soothe Seventh Heaven Ebony Lemon Wish I could afford all.... :amaze:

View Post

Help with hissing in 7k-20k range

Ok.... its not perfect and that just might be me being new to using the plugin... but thats really F. cool. I dont want to say this is by any means a replacement for getting it right in the first place but in terms of ""fixing""..... wow.... Definitely hoping to invest in a full license...

View Post

Acustica audio acqua plugins general discussion

...choose Reaper and am getting along just fine. DMG Limitless and Multiplicity, Zynaptiq Intensity and Adaptaverb and Oeksound Soothe and Spiff, Ozone8, Leapwing DynOne are all taking up a lot of CPU on my system but they, along with Acquas and N4, are special/fresh tools that require a lot of CPU. All of these tools...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?