The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

New version of the Two Voice synthesizer, which is two SEM modules, a powerful sequencer and interface, and keyboard. Tom Oberheim Two Voice Pro Synthesizer Features:

• Recreation of a '70s analog classic synth - with modern updates
  • Two classic Synthesizer Expander Modules (SEM)
  • SEMs are 100% discrete analog - no custom chips
  • Two MIDI-sync-capable LFOs per voice, with multiple waveshapes including sample and hold
  • Two programmable ADS envelope generators per voice
  • Selectable master tuning (each VCO or VCO2 only) allows easy detuning for huge unison sounds
  • Enhanced onboard mini-sequencer
  • Store sequences in flash memory (up to 99 sequences)
  • Sequences can be chained into songs
  • Each song step can be programmed for sequence number, transpose amount, and number of repeats
  • Sequencer syncs to MIDI clock
  • Keyboard outputs velocity and aftertouch
  • Each module (both SEMs, mini-sequencer, keyboard control) sports over 50 mini-jack patch points
  • Pitch and modulation wheels, pan pots, headphone output
  • Separate LFO for vibrato

Discussions

Any Oberheim Two-Voice Pros in the wild yet?

Just recorded myself playing with some FM patches on the Two Voice Pro. I basically used the oscillators from SEM B to FM modulate VCO 1 on SEM A. I also set the sequencer on SEM B to run so that the pitches would change to add to the modulation. I shut the output...

View Post

July 2016 New gear thread

As mentioned elsewhere here, the Oberheim TVP: I wanted a knobby analogue mono and was tempted to wait until the Model D got the UK, but then saw this and after checking a few videos and the recent SoS review, it was an easy decision.

View Post

Soundtrack and Sound Design Masterpieces

I really loved that bit of soundtrack in Annihilation as well. I tried to start a thread about it here: "Annihilation: Four-note musical cue from an Oberheim TVP," but no one replied except for Mutantt. Plus, who can't resist the image of Natalie Portman firing a fully-automatic M4?

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides