The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Two pairs of phono/line inputs. Built-in 2-band EQ for quick, easy sound tweaks. 1/4" mic input for voiceovers and announcements. Stereo output for easy connection to amps, powered speakers or another mixer. Includes AC power supply.

Discussions

REDD vs. NEVE preamps

...are a couple Melody Gardot covers my daughter did a few years ago using the very clean (and affordable) Grace M101 preamp. (This was before we bought the Chandler REDD47. Actually, before we had any high-end gear.) Melody Gardot covers with clean Preamp "Who Will Comfort Me" and "Baby I'm a Fool" both are...

View Post

Best microphione to match my voice?

...313 (using the rear side), which I used for this recording (no treatment) with a BabyfacePro interface and Grace m101 preamp, but I would love to know if its as good as it can be, or if one of these other mics would be better, for my particular voice? From my research, it looks like...

View Post

How many channels of preamplification do you have?

...rack 1 ch Chandler REDD.47 built into my REDD Mic 1 ch ADL600 pre (I have the 700 channel strip) 1 ch Grace M101 2 ch AEA TRP2 2 ch Neve or API flavor in the Silver Bullet 2 ch Personus Eureka I run Dante and have 10 chl's of RedNet AD. Theoretically i could add another 10 channels by patching in...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?