The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Two pairs of phono/line inputs. Built-in 2-band EQ for quick, easy sound tweaks. 1/4" mic input for voiceovers and announcements. Stereo output for easy connection to amps, powered speakers or another mixer. Includes AC power supply.

Discussions

Windows 10 is rolling out... share your experiences here

...or at least helped to derail it from the original intent. Mic: I use a Shure SM7b with a Grace Design m101 preamp. Settings are cranked on the m101 because the Shure requires something like 60db+ of amplification (I forget exact level required). That pre goes right into my MOTU 2408mk3. I used to use...

View Post

Best microphione to match my voice?

...313 (using the rear side), which I used for this recording (no treatment) with a BabyfacePro interface and Grace m101 preamp, but I would love to know if its as good as it can be, or if one of these other mics would be better, for my particular voice? From my research, it looks like...

View Post

The one and only, amazing cv-12 tube mic

When I had the mic I experienced this same "crunchiness" while close micing. Like you, I always experiment with my mics to see what works best because they all have their little quirks and strengths.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?