The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Novation made REMOTE truly portable, being mains or battery powered, Novation given REMOTE one of the best semi-weighted keyboard actions around, engineered a programmable pitch/mod/control wheel which is a delight to use, integrated a cool 'touchpad' for wild performance effects and included dozens of pre-programmed templates for the most popular software plug-ins and traditional hardware instruments so it can be used straight out of the box. Features

• 61-key semi-weighted high quality aftertouch-responsive keyboard
  • Portable - runs for over 18 hours on six C-size dry batteries (nine hours on rechargeables). Can also be powered from USB or external PSU
  • 64 user-programmable templates, each with over 60 parameters. Over 50 templates factory preset for packages including Reason, Native Instruments, Cubase, Logic etc.
  • Pitch bend and programmable mod wheel joystick mechanism with user selectable static or spring loaded mod wheel action
  • Programmable X/Y touch pad surface for simultaneous control of multiple parameters
  • 24 buttons, 8 knobs, 8 encoders and 8 sliders assignable to each template, and backlit blue/silver LCD display for realtime parameter view
  • Built in MIDI/USB interface. Can be used as standalone controller or as an interface
  • Dedicated transport controls and four 'fast template select' function buttons

Discussions

New Novation Bass Station 2 ...?

I'd have a hard time buying another Novation product after being so let down by the Remote-61 SL. I don't need this and I don't have the money anyways, but it sure looks snappy to me.

View Post

Flying: Buy a seat for your synth?

Hm, I'd leave the Andromeda home. Find a Remote 61 on Reverb for 100 and put it in a case, probably find one for $100 or so. (checked, both on Reverb) Bring a laptop and some cool plug ins. Come home and kiss your undamaged Andromeda.

View Post

How long to sell your gear on listings?

...good at. I’ve got a few other things that are currently gathering dust... old MOTU 828s... a Remote 61... and older but perfectly capable PC... I’ll probably just give them away before my next move. Sometimes I have to remember, that making someone,who has nothing, happy, is a “payment” of sorts. Often better than...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?