The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

USB MIDI Control Surface with Assignable Rotary Encoders, Crossfader, and Automap Universal 2.0

Discussions

Musikmesse: Softube Console 1 - integrated hardware/software music mixing solution

...is fairly big, I need it to adapt to all my favourite plugins like UAD Never 88RS for example. Novation Nocturn is too generic in it's layout and not enough knobs for a channel strip, this unit looks really well thought out, it has great potential when Softube get it working with 3rd party...

View Post

Most experimental but "functional" transportable midi controller

Have you thought about the Novation Nocturn? You can find them very cheap. Has a bank for user, effects, mixer, and I think one other. Each bank has 7-8 pages you can cycle thru so mapping is pretty much endless. Great for using on plugins. You can also use the buttons to be mapped...

View Post

Universal Controller Concept - knobs on oled screen - What do you think?

...am not affiliated with any company or have any other commercial interest. Prologue: If you are not familiar with the Novation Nocturn and their Automap technology, the nocturn maps controls on its 8 endless knobs on the selected plugin in the DAW. For example, if i select the Logic EQ in track 1, then all...

View Post

Video Guides