The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Launch Control XL is the ultimate controller for Ableton Live. It helps you focus more on your music and less on your laptop, by providing 16 buttons, 24 knobs and eight faders, all of which integrate seamlessly with Live to give you total hands-on control. When combined with Launchpad’s intuitive 64-button grid, Launch Control XL provides extraordinary simultaneous control over Ableton Live’s session view, mixer, effects and instruments. Crafting the perfect mix has never been easier! Launch Control XL is HUI enabled. Simply plug into Logic, Cubase or ProTools and start controlling. You can even control hardware directly, as Launch Control XL works standalone; all you need is a MIDI USB host, a little box that converts USB MIDI to plain, ordinary, house or garden MIDI (sold separately).

Discussions

Waldorf Quantum

...controlling the Quantum's engine from such a luxurious set of knobs and buttons as opposed to operating Serum from a Launch Control XL that slides across the desk when you push the faders, or a tired Mackie Control C4 whose displays are starting to go dim, all the while hoping that Logic remembers your...

View Post

MPC live

...MIDI controllers, i was pretty sure i would be able to control the Live with My APC40 (Akai!!!!) or my Launch Control XL... i tried it very first day of use and felt very disappointed discovering that such a simple thing as changing track volume was impossible with an external controller. This is simply unacceptable. Dan...

View Post

MPC live

8 submixes with send fx sound great! perfect for mapping your projects to something like a launch control XL for playing around with I reckon I should be able to cram just about any of my projects down to just 8 busses. But how to reuse the controller mapping? Do I need to remap to every...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides