The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Launch Control makes creating electronic music way more fun. Its chunky knobs and multicoloured pads let you play your software like an instrument, by giving you hands-on control over any aspect of your sound that you like. It may be half the size of its big brother, Launch Control XL, but its 16 banks give you more than enough controls to get as creative as you like with your sound. There are 16 knobs and 8 buttons on a Launch Control. If that's not enough for you, you can bank up to 16 times - essentially giving you 256 knobs and 128 buttons. That's 448 controls! You can assign these controls to whatever you like in Ableton Live, or any other major music software. You can also easily switch between your own mappings and the factory templates.

Discussions

Finally! My perfect little Waves SSL Channel Strip control surface - total cost $75

...goto plugins that I use on most channels, and have for a really long time. I took a Novation Launch Control, bought some replacement knobs, spray painted it, and turned it on end. I was patient and found a new, unopened launch control on ebay for $50. $15 bucks for some...

View Post

MPC live

...MIDI controllers, i was pretty sure i would be able to control the Live with My APC40 (Akai!!!!) or my Launch Control XL... i tried it very first day of use and felt very disappointed discovering that such a simple thing as changing track volume was impossible with an external controller. This is simply unacceptable. Dan...

View Post

Huge latency issues on the latest 1903 Windows release

thanks Dave, Interesting thread this. As I Said my machine is performing perfectly on this new build despite the obvious spikes in latency monitor. ???????????????????????????? Be interesting to get to the bottom of this. MC

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides