The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

FLUX:FX is a professional multi-effect audio processor app for the iPad that lets you ‘play’ your effects. Innovative, intuitive and exciting, FLUX:FX lets you manipulate any audio signal into something entirely new, and redefines the possibilities of audio and live performance in an app with an almost unlimited range of effect options. FLUX:FX is a truly authentic digital platform for designing your sound. Winner of the ANR Sonic Joy award for best iOS effects, an FWA mobile design award and the prestigious Red-Dot 'best of the best' 2015 award for design.

Discussions

Guitar interface for IOS

I have a couple of IOS devices with Lightning connector. I would like to use my iPad to run flux fx by Adrian Belew as a guitar effect. Doesn't anyone make a simple stompbox style I/O device? I have seen a couple different devices that offer guitar in but nothing that...

View Post

How do you integrate your iPad apps with your DAWs?

Ok after a day of faffing and headscratching, creating aggregates, in and out of Logic prefs ,system config and audio MIDI setup i finally got it working. Hearing Virtual ANS powering through my mix off the Logic desk had me punching the air - Iconnect's audio passthrough sounds fantastic, far better than i had any right...

View Post

Your most inspirational "multiFX" plugins?

Flux FX on ios. Adrian Belew approved.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?