The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

WHAT'S IT ALL FOR? Sidechain compression: no top-notch EDM, house or R&B production can do without. Kickstart is the fastest way to get that signature sidechain effect in your own tracks. Nicky Romero and Cableguys got it all laid out for you. Forget complicated compressor routings, simply drop Kickstart on your channels—a big Mix control and hand-crafted modulation curves get you started. You can use Kickstart in any VST or AU sequencer such as Ableton Live, Logic, Cubase, Fruity Loops, etc For PC+Mac, 32/64bit, VST/AU

Discussions

Does gain staging really matter anymore in the digital world?

...you an idea.. Izotope Trash2 / Alloy2 / Ozone 5 Soundtoys Bundle Cytomic The Drop / The Glue Sonalksis Creative FIlter / Free-G Nicky Romero Kickstart + bunch of other random, less used plugs + bunch of Logic X's more "basic" plugins Does it matter if I'm clipping internally in any of these plugins since (I believe?) they're all digital? Would love...

View Post

Logic 10.1.0- what do you want?

...easier way? this sounds like the rocket-scientist fix haha confoosed I have full waves plug in suite, izotope ozone 5, nicky romero kickstart and dada's sausage fattener. All worked perfectly with the cross over to 10.1 - with the exception of sausage fattener (not working). Pretty impressed that I didn't have to re install ANYthing literally just...

View Post

Looking to return to Trance EDM

...plugs in this area that you can consider: 1) Dada Life Endless Smile - Good for build-ups and risers 2) Nicky Romero Kickstart / Xfer LFO Tool - Makes side-chaining easy (must-haves in my opinion) 3) Arts Acoustic Reverb - one of the best reverbs for dance music 4) Fabfilter Saturn - Great saturation/distortion/exciter...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?