The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello Folks! I recently bought a 003 rack. If I wanted to sell it will all the software work for the next guy just using the...

joedownstudios
replies: 2 views: 771
joedownstudios 13th March 2011

Hi, I'm totally new to logic Mainstage and i want to use it to boost my live performances. I currently use a saffire 6 usb...

harlequeen
replies: 1 views: 2,394
savyurrecords 13th March 2011

I'm really getting sick of my bx5as. I know, I know....Those monitors are low end, cheap pieces of crap, but they were the...

joe_04_04
replies: 1 views: 888
ddageek 13th March 2011

A REALLY dumb question from a newbie...heck, I dont even qualify as that... We went into the studio and recorded our EP....

Lazer Tron
replies: 15 views: 1,656
Deleted 6ccb844 13th March 2011

Ok I keep hearing all this buzz about the cm6 and can't figure out where to get one. eBay doesn't have then when I search and the...

playitloudpro
replies: 4 views: 1,422
sonnycheebs 13th March 2011

ok...what are VCA groups? why use them? when do you use them? example of use?

IGive'nTakeInfo
replies: 4 views: 2,143
R.E.S. 12th March 2011

Hey everyone I'm wondering if I can get some opinions here. Currently this is my setup. Mac G5 OSX Tiger Version 10.4.11 Dual 2...

BrianPHartman
replies: 8 views: 2,512
WarrenBeat 12th March 2011

Hey guys, this is super basic and I'm sorry I've had to ask but I can't quite figure it out. I've just set up my Onyx 820i in...

brother_spirit
replies: 2 views: 1,290
brother_spirit 12th March 2011

I'm running a Steinberg MR816x interface. So if my chain is mic to preamp to Steinberg inteface I would be going thru two...

rochesterDude
replies: 7 views: 1,641
Manfrensengensen 12th March 2011

I've been searching for some decent audio interfaces within the price range of $200~$250. After few recommendations, I've...

kineticfs
replies: 2 views: 1,794
Manfrensengensen 12th March 2011

Hi I need a mic pre amp, apparently the tube pre amps are the way to go if you are recording digitally, I'm recording guitars...

mickanos
replies: 12 views: 2,924
thejwoshow 12th March 2011

Hey! Ive just finished putting together a guitar pedal. It it went great! Anyone knows what i can expand to? i want to try build...

Udyret
replies: 1 views: 1,203
NeedsMoreFuzz 11th March 2011

Hello everyone, A question about microphone recording. I've started recording vocals with an AKG C414 XLII microphone, and...

nion
replies: 26 views: 8,576
matucha 11th March 2011

Still trying to learn my speakers and my room and I'm still definitely a newbie at mixing...so what's the verdict on this: Love...

Pgathriller
replies: 5 views: 2,821
transient2 11th March 2011

How is better to control hardware synths (racks)? Midi controller out > synth - synth out > midi interface > daw Or...

login
replies: 1 views: 1,699
transient2 11th March 2011

How they're connected to PC/MAC? I thought DAC was placed between analog audio gear, computer and monitors, so I really don't...

sat159p1
replies: 13 views: 1,224
narcoman 10th March 2011

I recently bought a jbl studio subwoofer and added it to my event 20/20 bi amped monitors, and have noticed that everytime i turn...

Big Eazy
replies: 3 views: 1,720
NeedsMoreFuzz 10th March 2011

So the problem is The tempo changing when upsampling Someone sends me a beat at 44.1 but I want to track my vocals at 48k. So I...

kenoah
replies: 10 views: 1,963
kenoah 10th March 2011

Can someone tell me how to post a soundcloud file on gearslutz with the player, instead of just a link?

JRcruz
replies: 4 views: 1,075
JRcruz 9th March 2011

Hi, I'm doing the first episode of a new podcast and am approaching the output step. But, I'm not sure about the best practice...

JimmyMcV
replies: 6 views: 2,467
Ross2010mac 9th March 2011

What effect does changing the preamp impedance have on dynamic mic's, assuming the average dynamic mic has an impedance of 200...

Plutonia
replies: 2 views: 1,544
Plutonia 9th March 2011

I'm a really new to this MIDI area and I'm having this problem with Sonar. I've set my settings like the picture above and when...

kineticfs
replies: 3 views: 1,137
shaddai 9th March 2011

Hello slutz. I was in a vocal session we were recording in PT HD7. Once the audio was in the computer there was the strangest...

super teaboy87
replies: 1 views: 704
Smithcok 8th March 2011

Well, I have iMac, digi003, but no monitor and mic. What choices do I have if I'm doing VO recording/mixing for TV/DVD??

kei_siuip
replies: 20 views: 1,709
kei_siuip 8th March 2011

Hey, I've got the JBL LSR4326 and LSR4312 matching sub that are networked together and I've run the room calibration on them. ...

doncolga
replies: 6 views: 1,731
manman 8th March 2011

I am mixing a song of mine, and i have all my tracks eq'd but the problem is that my kick drum is clipping no matter what i do to...

Big Eazy
replies: 5 views: 2,705
Guezz 7th March 2011

Just wondering what as a minimum I should have in terms of acoustic treatment for my home project studio. Only thing i've got is...

moox
replies: 2 views: 2,698
tonmeister 7th March 2011

Hi, Is it ok to put a compressor and/or a limiter on every buschannel to get a fat mix? I still keep my fader low, because of...

mameboy
replies: 3 views: 1,442
jeff_free69 7th March 2011

I will be mixing a live album, and have several questions: - the recorded tracks include several audience tracks, where the...

prophet
replies: 3 views: 2,822
Deleted #157546 7th March 2011

I use Logic, so I know nothing about the Mbox or Pro Tools. I tried searching for this, but had no luck.. If I were to get...

Brennan
replies: 12 views: 1,380
Gakboi 7th March 2011

I've been using supertap delay as an insert on my vox aux's, but now that I am doing more intricate tracks, I'm trying out...

Arthgs
replies: 5 views: 3,028
cedar 7th March 2011

sorry for letting you guys hear that bad mix. right when i posted it up i found out what were my errors. thank you though

avengeance
replies: 0 views: 953
avengeance 7th March 2011

Hello, First time slutz post. I've been reading for a while, though. So, I am a serious audiophile. I am at the point now...

coffeecupman
replies: 8 views: 2,558
joechengshi 7th March 2011

I figured this would be a good section to ask my question... So you just bought something on ebay. It is old and...

hellatropicana
replies: 1 views: 857
shaddai 7th March 2011
replies: 2 views: 1,787
playitloudpro 7th March 2011

Hi, I have a Novation Nio 2|4 interface that I use with Ableton. I have been using this for over a year without any problem, but...

fakey50
replies: 4 views: 1,628
fakey50 6th March 2011

Hi friends! I just bought an Axiom Pro 49 and a TC Electronics Impact Twin for my home studio. I don't have any experience...

mushiehunter
replies: 2 views: 1,118
mushiehunter 6th March 2011

I have a cheap mixer its a behringer eurorack mx2642a. There is one channel not working at all and a few of the gain pots are not...

THE_NIK
replies: 0 views: 968
THE_NIK 6th March 2011

Hi, i have recently got a lynx L22, i already own a motu 828 mk2 as well as aphex 207d. I would idealy like to use the...

shed productions
replies: 0 views: 892
shed productions 6th March 2011

Looking for some type of fully normalled xlr patchbay so I can effectively hot patch without ****ing up my front end. I do a lot...

RinR
replies: 3 views: 1,050
hellatropicana 6th March 2011

Can someone tell me how to post a soundcloud file on facebook with the player, instead of just a link?

Brennan
replies: 2 views: 13,122
hellatropicana 6th March 2011

Forget I asked...stupid question anyways. Delete this thread?

Chad73109
replies: 6 views: 1,225
thejwoshow 6th March 2011

Hey all. I've got several questions which I really need answering because I'm quite a noob when it comes to these things haha,...

intenseza
replies: 5 views: 1,804
Boschen 5th March 2011

Just wondering i've been comparing my mixes to some Nas tracks and i noticed on the Analyzer my tracks seem to be going in the...

OmegaP
replies: 5 views: 1,817
Boschen 5th March 2011

Hi guys not to sound like the biggest noob here on the forum, but me just getting into music production I would love to know what...

avengeance
replies: 2 views: 832
Audio Alex 5th March 2011

Hey i have an issues with something that seems should be pretty straight forward to me. I just got a first outboard...

3evil3mpire
replies: 2 views: 1,091
3evil3mpire 5th March 2011

Every time I click on a link on this site, chrome downloads a cookie script called cb_render and puts it on my desktop. so I'm...

Brennan
replies: 5 views: 1,945
johndykstra 5th March 2011

Figured I'd get some newb questions out of the way here. I've had this Delta 44 for years (don't even remember why I originally...

PSM
replies: 0 views: 762
PSM 4th March 2011

Thanks for the newbie forum. i have a H2 zoom recorder. recording several tracks for a live demo. Im OSX 10.5.8 Protools 7.4...

robro
replies: 6 views: 1,044
robro 4th March 2011

First of all this is one of my first posts so I humbly greet myself. Everyone does a great service here. I hope that question...

DeadG
replies: 9 views: 1,155
thejwoshow 4th March 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search