The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThreeBodyTech
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends! I just bought an Axiom Pro 49 and a TC Electronics Impact Twin for my home studio. I don't have any experience...

mushiehunter
replies: 2 views: 1,116
mushiehunter 6th March 2011

I have a cheap mixer its a behringer eurorack mx2642a. There is one channel not working at all and a few of the gain pots are not...

THE_NIK
replies: 0 views: 965
THE_NIK 6th March 2011

Hi, i have recently got a lynx L22, i already own a motu 828 mk2 as well as aphex 207d. I would idealy like to use the...

shed productions
replies: 0 views: 884
shed productions 6th March 2011

Looking for some type of fully normalled xlr patchbay so I can effectively hot patch without ****ing up my front end. I do a lot...

RinR
replies: 3 views: 1,047
hellatropicana 6th March 2011

Can someone tell me how to post a soundcloud file on facebook with the player, instead of just a link?

Brennan
replies: 2 views: 13,112
hellatropicana 6th March 2011

Forget I asked...stupid question anyways. Delete this thread?

Chad73109
replies: 6 views: 1,221
thejwoshow 6th March 2011

Hey all. I've got several questions which I really need answering because I'm quite a noob when it comes to these things haha,...

intenseza
replies: 5 views: 1,799
Boschen 5th March 2011

Just wondering i've been comparing my mixes to some Nas tracks and i noticed on the Analyzer my tracks seem to be going in the...

OmegaP
replies: 5 views: 1,815
Boschen 5th March 2011

Hi guys not to sound like the biggest noob here on the forum, but me just getting into music production I would love to know what...

avengeance
replies: 2 views: 830
Audio Alex 5th March 2011

Hey i have an issues with something that seems should be pretty straight forward to me. I just got a first outboard...

3evil3mpire
replies: 2 views: 1,084
3evil3mpire 5th March 2011

Every time I click on a link on this site, chrome downloads a cookie script called cb_render and puts it on my desktop. so I'm...

Brennan
replies: 5 views: 1,940
johndykstra 5th March 2011

Figured I'd get some newb questions out of the way here. I've had this Delta 44 for years (don't even remember why I originally...

PSM
replies: 0 views: 761
PSM 4th March 2011

Thanks for the newbie forum. i have a H2 zoom recorder. recording several tracks for a live demo. Im OSX 10.5.8 Protools 7.4...

robro
replies: 6 views: 1,043
robro 4th March 2011

First of all this is one of my first posts so I humbly greet myself. Everyone does a great service here. I hope that question...

DeadG
replies: 9 views: 1,152
thejwoshow 4th March 2011

Hi guys, I am curious if someone can help me on this. I am wanting more efficiency from studio to studio and so on, So I am...

ross.k2186
replies: 3 views: 725
Jesse Miller 4th March 2011

Hey guys, i've just joined gearslutz, was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on this recording/mix i'm doing for a...

shep102
replies: 4 views: 655
artur.fisher 4th March 2011

Hey! I am new to gear slutz, so please be kind! I am having some problems recently with logic pro 9. All of my apple loops...

Zagen
replies: 0 views: 1,329
Zagen 4th March 2011

Hi guys, I'm new on the forum. I'm now recording my Band first album. I have 80% ofthe guitar work recorded with Cubase. The...

bobbilly
replies: 6 views: 1,186
EmuChicken 4th March 2011

Hi, Im about to order the complete composers kit and was wondering if its safe to order directly from the east west web-shop! The...

Eyeolair
replies: 0 views: 809
Eyeolair 4th March 2011

There is probably a simple solution, and I will seem like an utter fool for asking this, but here goes, I will try to explain the...

Dub_Inf
replies: 2 views: 1,530
thejwoshow 4th March 2011

Ive been using an mbox for forever...i finally just purchased an Apogee Duet...what would be a good mic to go with it??

ballzmalone
replies: 4 views: 2,257
ballzmalone 4th March 2011

Hello, I have an Mbox 2 pro and MXL Genesis Microphone and everytime record with them I always seem to be turning the mic input...

MUMB0 JUMB0
replies: 2 views: 1,260
HermanV 4th March 2011

Hey all, I have a kick recording that is nice and deep, but has absolutely no high end. I also have samples that have a lot of...

Torea
replies: 5 views: 1,424
Clayton0821 3rd March 2011

How do I delete this?

Brennan
replies: 0 views: 652
Brennan 3rd March 2011

Finish What You Start « Tarekith.com

Tarekith
replies: 2 views: 872
jeffspc88mx 3rd March 2011

Pro Tools LE 8 Mbox 2 Pro HP laptop Windows Xp Service Pack 2 Intel Core 2 CPU 1.6 Ghz 1 GB RAM Problem : I...

beatsbydre
replies: 1 views: 1,320
chrisdee 3rd March 2011

Hi everyone, I have a Marantz PMD650 that I picked up on eBay a while back for transferring my old stock of minidiscs. I'd...

twobikeminimum
replies: 8 views: 2,344
tonmeister 3rd March 2011

Hi I'm new to the forums and I was wondering what would be a good setup for Cubase 6? I dont plan on recording vocals right away,...

MV7
replies: 1 views: 741

Hi guys, I'm new here.. I have an Alesis io2 soundcard hooked upto krk rp6 monitors. The right speaker is crackling and they...

drdm
replies: 1 views: 1,273

Hey guys. Just wondering where I can find a good reverb plugin that models Carnegie Hall. Pro Tools 9 or Logic 9 compatible if at...

music11
replies: 1 views: 2,309
Smithcok 2nd March 2011

Hi, I recently bought a mbox3 mini and have to buy headphone for mixing. I don't have much to buy a headphone amp. So, which...

kei_siuip
replies: 9 views: 2,555
HermanV 2nd March 2011

So im new to midi i score film i always used a yamaha mm6 in the band room. But it was sold so i purchased a korg micro key and...

Arejaysmithcp
replies: 2 views: 880
Arejaysmithcp 2nd March 2011

Hi, Ive searched for the answer but cant find one that works for me. Once I bounce down a mastered mix as a .WAV file. How...

mlawrence
replies: 1 views: 912
stella645 1st March 2011

Listening to this track by the band Empire of the sun I am struck by the great harmonics on the chorus. There is a bit of...

Navas
replies: 0 views: 891
Navas 1st March 2011

Hi all, I am new to broadcast mixing. The most difficult part to me about TV/DVD mix is 'punch' and 'explosion'. Because the peak...

kei_siuip
replies: 4 views: 1,084
kei_siuip 1st March 2011
replies: 4 views: 1,850
HermanV 1st March 2011

Howdy! Am new to the forums but we used to use it a lot in college lessons on production & remixing. Anyhow, i'm having a...

cristoff
replies: 0 views: 713
cristoff 1st March 2011

Quick, and probably silly, question guys, I've got a pair of powered studio monitors, Behringer B2031A, and I want to run them...

StuWildheart
replies: 2 views: 804
Guezz 1st March 2011

hi...new to the gslutz. i am in the market for a decent "all around" mic pre. budget would be under $1500. i have a...

adumb112
replies: 5 views: 960
jeffspc88mx 1st March 2011

This is my first post here, I've been recording for about 3 years now. For the first 2 and a half I was just using Apple's...

Brennan
replies: 0 views: 697
Brennan 28th February 2011

Sorry, moved the thread over to studio building / acoustics forum. Never noticed that one there, still kinda new ;) Go easy on...

AnxietySwitch
replies: 0 views: 690
AnxietySwitch 28th February 2011

I'm in the process of upgrading my setup and I've run into an impasse regarding the control surface/interface. I've purchased Pro...

LaserWolf
replies: 0 views: 914
LaserWolf 28th February 2011

hey, i have a little question, my keyboard haves a mic plug in, if i connect my keyboard on the pc, and connect the mic, it will...

jv2612
replies: 1 views: 769
jeffspc88mx 28th February 2011

Greetings: I am transcriber (not music transcription) and have a group of files from a client who are in mp3 format. There...

lostintransition
replies: 0 views: 996
lostintransition 28th February 2011

Hey guys. Here's a bit of a newb question i guess so i figured i'd post it here. I just picked up an apogee ensemble. I...

neothaon3
replies: 2 views: 954
neothaon3 27th February 2011

I bought a mackie 24-4 about 6 months ago and after usin it on 2 gigs the left main outputs are not working. I just ran to one...

joejoegunn45
replies: 0 views: 829
joejoegunn45 27th February 2011

I know there's a lot of threads about this topic but none really explain what I need directly. I am not looking for a...

terance
replies: 14 views: 5,573
Jim Tavegia 27th February 2011

Hi, I am trying to isolate the center channel of a track with iZotope RX 2, but I am not having any luck. I looked for a...

EmpireSB
replies: 1 views: 2,069
Alexey Lukin 27th February 2011

Long time browser first time poster. So ive been recording for years but this is a newbie question, i play a prs se custom thru a...

Arejaysmithcp
replies: 4 views: 1,051
Arejaysmithcp 27th February 2011

Hi, I'm looking for a firewire/usb interface to use with a brandnew macbook pro (2.0GHz quad-core Core i7, 4GB RAM) running...

CWMD
replies: 0 views: 2,212
CWMD 26th February 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search