The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all ! i post here what i discover yesterday http://i51.tinypic.com/2vcdp2b.jpg As you can see, while a "Normal"...

DiscoCarnage
replies: 8 views: 1,378
charles maynes 26th March 2011

Hello all, I have been having this problem and have searched all over and experimented a lot with different things, but my...

darthink
replies: 11 views: 1,114
Muser 26th March 2011

Does anyone could tell me who mixed Madonna's Crazy for You?

tono
replies: 0 views: 979
tono 26th March 2011

hey, first time poster here. i've been saving up a decent amount and am interested in building my own small home studio. ...

micmasaphi
replies: 3 views: 754
micmasaphi 26th March 2011

I'm setting up my mobile recording rig and having some difficulty choosing a FireWire interface to use with my MacBook Pro....

oneTAKEseth
replies: 2 views: 1,028
oneTAKEseth 25th March 2011

Hi there. Few days ago me and my friend were messing around in our rehearsal space and we recorded some drums just to see how...

Basstoll
replies: 10 views: 1,214
Basstoll 25th March 2011

Hi Guys, I have a very Strange situation I have been trying to figure out for a few weeks now and for the life of me I am not...

RackRaider
replies: 9 views: 1,059
RackRaider 24th March 2011

I just know one of you guys will say "I have one of those". I need to know what make a model this microphone...

Kernellinux
replies: 5 views: 887
Kernellinux 24th March 2011

Hi guys. I`ve got few questions. 1. Whats the difference between KORG ELECTRIBE EMX-1 SD and KORG ELECTRIBE ESX-1 SD? I can`t...

selfade
replies: 1 views: 4,026
Diantre 24th March 2011

My program is SonarX1 Producer...interface is PreSonus Firestudio Project and also PreSonus Eureka Preamp. I BELIEVE that my...

LevityAmbi
replies: 3 views: 720
LevityAmbi 24th March 2011

Hey guy's i'm curious, How subtle are your changes to the mix buss to keep it clean and open for the Mastering Engineer. For...

Surf Street Rec.
replies: 4 views: 1,015
NeedsMoreFuzz 24th March 2011

I'm confused about how to go about applying dither. I know what it does (and I've heard the arguments for and against, thank...

Hxd Ped
replies: 5 views: 2,973
gdreirik 24th March 2011

Hola guys, I have a question please. Application: tracking Question: When I change the sample rate do I need to change the...

andy3
replies: 4 views: 1,009
andy3 24th March 2011

Hey Guys, I'm having a problem where a track won't pan. All my other tracks seem to pan fine, but this one just stays right...

JetRedford
replies: 13 views: 3,464
explorer 23rd March 2011

Hello everyone! This is my first post. I hope you can help me with this. Well first of all I'm using a iMac 10.5.8 , im using...

dara90000
replies: 4 views: 2,032
Muser 23rd March 2011

i have my drums miced individually to the profire 2626; how do i get the individual pieces of the kit into seperate tracks on...

redemption91
replies: 16 views: 1,757
recordinghopkins 23rd March 2011

Hello, I'm using pro tools LE 8 with a digi 002r. This is a burning question that I've asked many people and to which I've...

jayache80
replies: 4 views: 1,029
jayache80 23rd March 2011

I've recently begun working with Pro Tools 8 and I want to be able to do what I used to do with Logic Pro, use beat mapping to...

Affe89
replies: 3 views: 1,636
tonmeister 23rd March 2011

So I'm thinking of signing up for PT 101 class at Berklee. I have never taken one of their online classes. Or anyone's online...

azbluesguy
replies: 2 views: 1,236
thejwoshow 23rd March 2011

Hi all, I know there have been posts about instruction books and DVDs before, but I am wondering about the best books or DVDs...

Salparadise
replies: 4 views: 1,591
climber 22nd March 2011

I've been using Sylenth1 for a week now. So far, so good, but I have run into a few problems: 1. Occasionally, I press a key on...

aaaannddy
replies: 2 views: 1,916
Ldizzy 22nd March 2011

SoundClick artist: the distopian - page with MP3 music downloads its the second track i have ever tried to record. most of...

gt_jumper
replies: 6 views: 989
gt_jumper 22nd March 2011

hi first post here with some newbie questions gear: sm58, yamaha mg/2, tascam dp-02/cf 8-track, lexicon mxp 100, qsc rmx850 power...

mass_spectrum
replies: 2 views: 820
mass_spectrum 22nd March 2011

I'm not sure how the mix is, is it Good? Bad? Great? horrible? i haven't had any formal training so any help would be...

RomanceDawnMusic
replies: 2 views: 946
RomanceDawnMusic 22nd March 2011

Hello, I'm searching for opinions on using an XLR send on a snake as a return. I understand I would possibly be reversing the...

bob_dc
replies: 4 views: 1,340
bob_dc 21st March 2011

Hi guys, I've been scratching my head for a while now with this... I'll try to make it as short as possible: I'm trying to sync...

vigintas
replies: 5 views: 1,949
vigintas 21st March 2011

Hi, I'm an experienced performing musician who has dabbled in home recording for a decent time, and lately I've been getting...

ProTOOL
replies: 4 views: 2,052
tonmeister 21st March 2011

I read again and again, that you should check your mix over all kind of boxes, and that if it sounds like "proper...

Polarelch
replies: 7 views: 2,613
NathanRocks88 21st March 2011

While in the middle of a session, I learned that my region fade-outs are not working properly...it takes til about 3/4 into the...

joe_04_04
replies: 13 views: 5,858
ritelec 21st March 2011

Anyone know how to obtain the effect/sound where a stereo image sounds as if it has a further spread than the actual speakers you...

JerkMurphy
replies: 6 views: 1,221
savyurrecords 20th March 2011

I am trying to use some outboard gear with pro tools, i have a eureka channel strip, and someone says that i can use the...

Big Eazy
replies: 2 views: 2,867
Doc Mixwell 20th March 2011

Hey, First time i've posted on here but i'm getting really stuck on this...

SoundAbuseClinic
replies: 2 views: 903
SoundAbuseClinic 20th March 2011

Never mind... Thanks George, please delete this thread

HDJK
replies: 0 views: 626
HDJK 20th March 2011

I searched around for an answer to this question but it may be too basic to be discussed here. When you hear hip hop beats...

tgraham89
replies: 2 views: 916
atma 20th March 2011

So, I recorded some drums last weekend and realized my kick out microphone was distorting into the console, but not into...

MK47
replies: 2 views: 2,104
thejwoshow 20th March 2011

Nevermind..... kfhkh

Raggedy
replies: 0 views: 653
Raggedy 20th March 2011

Hello GearSlutz, Newbie here. I searched around quite a bit, but I honestly have not found any situations close to mine. I am...

JGAN
replies: 7 views: 1,557
JGAN 20th March 2011

It is kinda embrassing to ask and Im hoping my ear is not this terrible but.. I can not hear even extreme panning on sterio...

dont
replies: 7 views: 6,012
findletron 19th March 2011

Hi all ! Guys i need a little advice ( just kidding, i need more and huge advices ) about this track i made...

DiscoCarnage
replies: 4 views: 940
DiscoCarnage 19th March 2011

Hey, Since I'm a complete newbie at any form of recording / mixing / music programs what so ever I figured I'd ask here. I've...

Wafx
replies: 2 views: 689
thejwoshow 19th March 2011

i am trying to set up a Presonus live 24.4.2 but i used the matrix from my old board to send the sound to the foyer, is there a...

funnyman128
replies: 2 views: 2,400
funnyman128 19th March 2011

Hey guys, I'm currently working on a project. I'm recording and mixing a concept piece and so far I'm happy with what I've got...

Caatalyst
replies: 8 views: 1,632
JRcruz 18th March 2011

I recently got an Audio Techna AT2020 USB condesor mic. Is it possible to use pro tools with this mic? If not what do you...

YeahIRhyme
replies: 4 views: 3,024
AudioPerception 18th March 2011

Here is the thing.... I have been a drummer and a producer for a couple of years, and I have a dilemma. As a drummer, I know how...

Vagodeoz
replies: 3 views: 826
thejwoshow 18th March 2011

Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster. Sorry if this would be better posted in another thread/forum, but I didn't find...

jaaaames
replies: 10 views: 3,016
EmuChicken 18th March 2011

I installed Pro Tools LE8 on my laptop mbox is connected i open blank session I put some music or i record some vocals but I hear...

beatsbydre
replies: 1 views: 1,148
puerko 18th March 2011

Hello all- I'm a long time reader, first time poster. I'm in the process of upgrading my project studio. Ive long since done...

Logical Mind
replies: 3 views: 2,797
Logical Mind 18th March 2011

HI there GS, If you record for example, bass in mono then bounce the file of to pass to mixing engineer in stereo, is this ok?...

shambles76
replies: 2 views: 737
thejwoshow 18th March 2011

Hello, I'm having trouble coming up with a live set-up. My music involves a whole load of electronic software stuff, vocals and 1...

CraigJ
replies: 4 views: 843
CraigJ 17th March 2011

Hey all! I Have just started outfitting my new studio and I need some assistance. These may seem pretty common sense to most...

Big Wheels
replies: 2 views: 876
Big Wheels 17th March 2011

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search