The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThreeBodyTech
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hi when i hit RECORD in arrangement view (NOT session view) Ive selected a blank midi clip and I should expect to see the...

stefjack1000
replies: 0 views: 275
stefjack1000 11th November 2018

hi I'm new to Ableton, I have 2 issues: 1) in session view, I start a drum clip for example and its in the middle of...

stefjack1000
replies: 0 views: 261
stefjack1000 11th November 2018

Hello! I am a huge fan of the acoustic pop genre of music. I love Jason Mraz, John Mayer and other similar artist. I write music...

Matthewrayrgv
replies: 2 views: 404
Matthewrayrgv 11th November 2018

Hello everyone so there is two sounds I am currently trying to replicate and I was wondering if someone here can point me in the...

Fischeran
replies: 1 views: 473
explorer 11th November 2018

In my room i have a dead spot where all bass disappears, my room is rectangle not to sure on measurements but i have tried moving...

Jasonxolly
replies: 7 views: 517
Diogo C 10th November 2018

Hello! I’m moving from tape to computer and really like the sound I get from my 24 channel Tascam m2600 analog console. My...

Jjarvire
replies: 2 views: 388
CJ Mastering 10th November 2018

Do you monitor from your daw or your mixer when tracking? I love monitoring the tracks while I’m recording from the mixer...

Earwormer
replies: 6 views: 382
Earwormer 10th November 2018

I just bought a Behiringer 404 interface and a Radial ProRMP 1-channel Passive Re-Amping Device. I plan on recording upstairs...

uglijimus
replies: 5 views: 360
chrischoir 10th November 2018

Hi Has anyone taken the engineering course by Musician on a Mission and Rob Mayzes Its 400$ It looks interesting but Id...

wizcow
replies: 2 views: 1,567
wizcow 10th November 2018

So I know about clipping your preamps and converters, but what about mics? I recently acquired a Beyerdynamic M260N (ribbon...

graphicnomad
replies: 2 views: 313

Mic 1 got 137dB SPL Mic 2 got 146dB SPL So according to calculation, 146dB is 7.94x more intense that 137dB. Does that...

jonny999
replies: 0 views: 167
jonny999 10th November 2018

Aim: To run a mic'ed acoustic instrument signal into a guitar pedalboard AND *some* form of decent-quality feedback reduction,...

jbellerby
replies: 1 views: 355

Hi! I recently sold my LA610 and bought an Apollo Twin instead because i thought i could emulate almost the same sound. Now...

disneyprincess
replies: 4 views: 388
TobyToby 10th November 2018

So I was looking at getting a better microphone I currently have the rode NT1A and I’m looking to get a Neumann when I went on...

Jasonxolly
replies: 9 views: 740
Jasonxolly 10th November 2018

Hi there. I'm currently trying to reconfigure my default DAW template for new projects. I'm into trying to replicate 60's-70's...

ty45
replies: 4 views: 441
Wayne 10th November 2018

Hello! I've been a full time rock jock in radio for about a decade. About a year ago the company set me up with a VPN machine to...

RockJock
replies: 9 views: 434
jdier 10th November 2018

Hi, Looking for tips on fixing a finger picked blues resonator guitar track. A thumb pick was used and the bass from the thumb...

jazzbass12
replies: 3 views: 340
Sigma 9th November 2018

Hello everyone, I have purchased SM58 + Focusrite 2i2 as recommended beginners set for doing voice-overs and podcasts (I don't...

dante_a
replies: 20 views: 1,387
BT64 9th November 2018

hope you wonderful people can help a complete noob with no previous music background. I’ve always had an interest but never had...

Spamdanglers
replies: 13 views: 512
Spamdanglers 9th November 2018

Hello guys, The question is the following. I have the following setup: RME Babyface Access Virus B and planing to buy...

Audiotrap
replies: 2 views: 431
Audiotrap 9th November 2018

Question about how mic sensitivity affects background noise. Let's take a couple popular mics and their sensitivity ratings ....

Accompianist
replies: 2 views: 342
Accompianist 8th November 2018

Hello, I have monitors with XLR and RCA inputs. My question is: will monitor handle both at the same time? Connecting...

Stradivariusz
replies: 15 views: 442
Stradivariusz 8th November 2018

Sorry for what is probably such a basic question but here goes. Is there need for an audio interface when using a control...

Spamdanglers
replies: 0 views: 455
Spamdanglers 8th November 2018

Hey guys! So I've had my Focal Solo 6be monitors for a couple years now and I love them. They are the only monitors that I've...

Mannerow
replies: 4 views: 371
CJ Mastering 8th November 2018

Hi, I have a couple of questions regarding these tape standards, I've googled quite but looking for some clarification on a few...

Cabrone
replies: 0 views: 371
Cabrone 8th November 2018

this is my trackhttps://soundcloud.com/andrew-fernandes-609144422/so-far-away-version-1 I would like to be better or the same...

A7x
replies: 10 views: 477

I was wondering How I can get my vocal sample that i attached to have a cleaner dry sound like the vocals in the first minute of...

herzack
replies: 6 views: 789

I am trying to get my vocals to sound like this by just comp and EQ alone, and no matter what I do i cant seem to get that kinda...

herzack
replies: 4 views: 480

Hello guys!! I have a cv4 running though my Rosetta 200 then to my Mbox Pro . I’m thinking of getting the Apollo 8. Can I run...

larmusicgroup
replies: 5 views: 453
larmusicgroup 8th November 2018

Hey guys, I am looking for some information / answers regarding analog summing. By summing in this context, I mean any sending of...

Wyattwb
replies: 5 views: 386
u87allen 8th November 2018

Recording technique is every bit as important as the plugins used. There's only so much that can be done to polish poorly...

minervx
replies: 0 views: 319
minervx 8th November 2018

Guys I'm really keen to find out if any of you have been using Neutron. I'm a big fan of both Nectar and Alloy and would love to...

Dr. Duce
replies: 6 views: 1,962
ardis 7th November 2018

Hello , i am searching this bass plugin or preset that he used in this beat , can anyone say me what vst or present is that...

Xhuljo
replies: 3 views: 582
jammiedodger666 7th November 2018

I was wondering How I can get my vocal sample that i attached to have a cleaner dry sound like the vocals in the first minute of...

herzack
replies: 0 views: 255
herzack 7th November 2018

Hi everybody! I have a question about mix bus saturation and I'm having a hard time finding an answer specific to rock and...

Halfstackstudios
replies: 4 views: 1,092
sparqee 7th November 2018

I am requesting help with establishing an integrated configuration of my various gear, which is as follows: MOTU UltraLite...

LeTMEFINDOUT
replies: 6 views: 339
dethbyoogabooga 7th November 2018

So ill be recording drums in one room and have my interface and normal studio monitors in another room. When i send out a...

rsalta
replies: 7 views: 405
MediaGary 7th November 2018

Hello friends, I finally got around to get a better microphone, the shure sm7b. Along with it I got the rane ms1b preamp....

gamba66
replies: 0 views: 400
gamba66 7th November 2018

I bought my first interface over a month ago, and i had this issue right off the bat. Did 2 RMAs. Same problem, and Sweetwater...

Imnotyourdog
replies: 14 views: 440
ItsYoBoiSam 7th November 2018

Hi! I would like to apply a LP/HP analog filter to my homestudio. I have all my audio sources hooked up to my mixer. My...

Delbocavista
replies: 3 views: 399
Delbocavista 7th November 2018

Hello Sorry, if this question is silly, there is something that I couldn't figure it out. There is a compressor plugin and...

citrus
replies: 0 views: 151
citrus 7th November 2018

Unless you're adding reverb as the last part of the mixing job when you're translating the mix to stereo.

goom
replies: 52 views: 1,617
goom 7th November 2018

Hey guys, Recently I've been doing some VO work and have gotten enough money to where I feel I need an upgrade in sound quality...

Caulk
replies: 7 views: 1,131
RichC 6th November 2018

The start of 'Help Me Out' by Maroon 5. It sounds to me like a violin and an organ doubling the line, with some sort of...

RedKite
replies: 7 views: 447
RedKite 6th November 2018

Okay so my boyfriend and I stream we have my mic and his mic going into his Focusrite 2i2 along with his current headset that has...

Isolde_89
replies: 3 views: 583
BT64 6th November 2018

HI I wolud love if someone could help me here, i' m really struggeling. I just want to use properly my aux and sends !. I just...

matiasmatias
replies: 22 views: 608
joeq 6th November 2018

Hi. I'm going to get a mic/mics and interface to do some recordings. I would like to record voice and acoustic guitar, maybe a...

Matthh
replies: 20 views: 842
Mag J 6th November 2018

I'm using an old MBox2. The DI inputs never get used, but I had a case where I needed to record some sounds out of my old Roland...

Karl Engel
replies: 0 views: 300
Karl Engel 6th November 2018

So I'm recording a bassline for a song, I've recorded it directly into my Scarlett 2i2 for reference, and noticed it sounded...

TASSIVEMITS
replies: 6 views: 431
TASSIVEMITS 6th November 2018

I hate latency issues. I have always had an issue with it and my computer isn’t good enough to lower the buffer and sample rate...

JONNYROTTIN
replies: 5 views: 477
BT64 6th November 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search