The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I just heard this on the way home and had always wanted to know more about this so I'm hoping some can chime in with their...

stevieotomy
replies: 5 views: 1,135
pquinn 4th December 2018

Playlist Arrangement - Short Survey This is a short survey for my music production college project. It would be great to have a...

Byron. V
replies: 0 views: 258
Byron. V 4th December 2018

Hi, I can't find multitrack song files for dub mixing. Does anyone knows where to find them? Cheers!

_tokochin
replies: 1 views: 431
djtomfoolery 4th December 2018

I’m not exactly a n00b, but I’m wondering if I can make an old school send/return loop with my Fireface that is monitored...

zerocrossing
replies: 0 views: 287
zerocrossing 4th December 2018

If a Track STACK in Logic is clipping red, but the master is not (because there's a limiter on it) - does it matter? I always...

thebodyelectric
replies: 6 views: 478
djtomfoolery 4th December 2018

maybe you have a tip for me :3 i heard a great way to beef up drum samples is with oscilators, and im looking for a hardware...

MikeMeloni
replies: 4 views: 435
JonnieK 4th December 2018

Hello, I have headphones that are way too quiet for the 2i2. I found the rolls pm50s to help with that but I need help in how to...

newbarchitect
replies: 5 views: 841
BT64 4th December 2018

I want to record pop music but I don't know how to sing. I've never bothered to learn because I've read that there's a lot of bad...

island_
replies: 76 views: 4,151
island_ 4th December 2018

Hello! I am very new to recording, and I'm in the process of buying my first audio interface. I already have 6 drum mics and...

jrwestenberg
replies: 2 views: 348
Bushman 4th December 2018

Finally getting around to buying some tape gear. I am completely overwhelmed by the wide selection of different cassette players...

lifeofleisure
replies: 0 views: 310
lifeofleisure 4th December 2018

Hello, I had a basic question I was hoping someone could answer. If the SNR of a 16 bit digital signal is 96.33 dB, does...

nelsona
replies: 14 views: 532
Bushman 3rd December 2018

I got tangled in a cable and my reasonably new beyerdynamic DT 770s were whipped off the desk and smack onto the floor, down a...

SleepCircle
replies: 2 views: 333
SleepCircle 3rd December 2018

Hi! I have a dadamachine set-up with solenoids beating on various objects. Really cool concept that I’d like to explore more...

dants
replies: 2 views: 403
dants 3rd December 2018

My problem is that I don't know how to let musicians hear themselves or give them a backing track to listen to when they play....

TheNewGuy2018
replies: 2 views: 399
jglunt 3rd December 2018

Hi All, I have been researching for the last few months and have finally joined gearslutz because I dont know where else I...

ivhoven
replies: 8 views: 500
Mag J 3rd December 2018

Every time I go to use it it just freezes the program and close it if i try to adjust anything. Ozone 8 on the other hand works...

konnekt
replies: 2 views: 798
konnekt 3rd December 2018

Just bought one of these today, on the advice of the guy behind the counter. Have just spend the last 4 or so hours trying to...

mduthie
replies: 22 views: 24,044
miquecelli 2nd December 2018

Question for Babyface users: I would like to know if it's possible to use it with external hardware (like a compressor, gate,...

scottstoked
replies: 4 views: 2,264
191919 2nd December 2018

Greetings, I've pondered over the below 3 choices over the past few weeks and finally bit the bullet for this Black Friday and...

rprason
replies: 1 views: 883
txbdan 2nd December 2018

hey guys (not sure if this is the right place to post this,if it aint please feel free to move it and i apologies in...

cftwo
replies: 11 views: 367
Brent Hahn 2nd December 2018

Hi, a relative of mine has moved with his high end digital sacral organ into a new house. At his new home the organ sounded...

rin67630
replies: 8 views: 397
rin67630 2nd December 2018

I am new at mixing and mastering, and wanted to ask: Could I use two Fishman Loudbox Minis with all the settings off as studio...

baobaodarcy
replies: 2 views: 563
eternalsound 2nd December 2018

My issue may be rare. I can't find mention of it. I use a Sony camcorder. Small one with a 3.5 mic jack and headphone jack. No...

oldwriterdude
replies: 0 views: 321
oldwriterdude 1st December 2018
replies: 0 views: 337
Kaya Orsan 1st December 2018

I bought my first synth ever, a Subsequent 37, during Black Friday and I'm noobing out. I had a friend lend me their...

Naugrim
replies: 2 views: 398
Naugrim 1st December 2018

Hi Everyone, I need a mic to record both solo and group vocals. Any particular mic to suit my need? I do mostly pop/rock and...

gegen
replies: 28 views: 1,507
David Rick 1st December 2018

Hi. I'm looking at new headphones for My home studio. I have Scarlett 2i2 (1st gen) usb interface so You know how much power I...

kasinjsh
replies: 0 views: 337
kasinjsh 1st December 2018

Hi what is generally better, is to go for a smaller speaker with a sub or just buy the bigger version of the speakers ? in...

nishan99
replies: 10 views: 608
Bushman 1st December 2018

Greetings, So I love my Aurora 16 and it handles about 95% of my studio sessions without any problem. However, every once in a...

guitargypsy
replies: 5 views: 447
dethbyoogabooga 1st December 2018

Can 48K A to D and D to A converters be made to sound "good"? Does running it through vacuum tube gear sweeten the...

leegold
replies: 6 views: 598
BIG BUDDHA 1st December 2018

Looking to track a drummer and will have an 8-channel preamp/IO. They'll be listening to scratch track with click in headphones...

rsc349
replies: 6 views: 484
Mag J 1st December 2018

I have an old soundcard that was 700 dollars,,, in 1998. The headphone preamp sounded amazing. Should I dust it off, Will my...

YourBestFriend
replies: 5 views: 419
Owen L T 1st December 2018

Hey, I've been working on the mix of a song and I've noticed something subtle that has happened a lot of times in my...

mr_beats
replies: 3 views: 369
Brent Hahn 1st December 2018

I record in a home studio using an Allen & Heath deck with a USB out to my laptop. I want to add a video cam, so I can get...

hippiedave
replies: 6 views: 484
hippiedave 30th November 2018

I've recently moved my small studio into my garage where it is very cold (low humidity if any). Will that have any effect on the...

blotto
replies: 12 views: 599
txbdan 30th November 2018

Hello, Ive got pa gear that I mainly use to play cd's with, kind of like dj'ing, but could easily be used for a band. My concern...

darman
replies: 3 views: 420
CJ Mastering 30th November 2018

Hey all. I sold my bluebird to get an sm7b. I got the cloudlifter and the sm7b and use the scarlett solo I had already. I was...

kellerri
replies: 13 views: 1,129
kellerri 30th November 2018

Is it sound pressure in the room? I do have some treatment.

goom
replies: 10 views: 553
Kimi777 30th November 2018

Ok, I think I'm the only one in the world who can't use a VU Meter, or at least the klanghelm VUMT. This drives me crazy!...

jackontheroad
replies: 6 views: 801
keano 30th November 2018

Hi there - I'm a composer primarily, working more and more with electronics, but my production/recording knowledge is pretty...

zappa2011
replies: 1 views: 294
Deleted c0657d7 30th November 2018

How did they achieve such a clean side channel in older LPs like Daft Punk's Homework or even Madonna's Bed Time Stories, you can...

dbot
replies: 8 views: 511
smoke 30th November 2018

Hello, I've just switched from a USB mic to an XLR mic (Shure SM58) and audio interface (Focusrite 2i2 2nd gen) on my Mac. The...

Oliver757km
replies: 2 views: 391
Oliver757km 30th November 2018

So here's the problem. I accidentaly auto-panned the bass part on a track and rendered it like that a few years ago. The bass...

maqio
replies: 14 views: 632
smoke 30th November 2018

Hi because of the UAD 12 Days sale I want to upgrade my plugin library. But I’m not sure which of the discounts are worth it....

Honga
replies: 4 views: 622
smoke 30th November 2018

i am tired of my buzzing and hissing coming from my KRK rokits and when i changed to power saver on my power options from my...

Jasonxolly
replies: 7 views: 451
CJ Mastering 29th November 2018

Hi! I made a mix breakdown video, talking through different elements/approaches/effects for a track. Is gearslutz a good place...

kierenj
replies: 2 views: 374
CJ Mastering 29th November 2018

Hi Folks, I recently picked up a Fairchild 670 emulation plug-in (Overtone DSP FC70). I know the hardware was originally...

cpsmusic
replies: 3 views: 502
smoke 29th November 2018

Hi everyone! I recently tried to connect my guitar and a digital pedal (zoom g1) to my interface (lexicon omega) with trs cables...

Jorgedro
replies: 2 views: 669
MarkF48 29th November 2018

A dear friend gave me about 100 cassettes that she used to record her favorite college radio station show in the 80's. The show...

djreplay
replies: 0 views: 377
djreplay 29th November 2018

Hi, I'm not a pro sound man, I do it because I'm the smallest guy in the group... Effects in Monitors.... I have a...

riguitarman
replies: 1 views: 390
electronics guy 29th November 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search