The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

guys I just want to know anyone you have the experience with the real hardware equipment including expensive ones I just heard...

yankeeese
replies: 13 views: 874
chrischoir 1 week ago

Anyone can point me toward a good resource where I can learn about frequency balance to get my individual tracks sounding full...

magik87
replies: 7 views: 393
Owen L T 1 week ago

Hello, Although the Alesis LX machines are a thing of the past, I have a need to add the recorders to my current...

msmartt
replies: 3 views: 278
Bushman 1 week ago

So, I recently got back into making music, re-recorded 3 of my old songs with new gear and tried to mix them. They are all me...

wagninger
replies: 6 views: 346
CJ Mastering 1 week ago

Hello there, an someone give me tricks to optimize a file and convert it to DSD? My tests that I did are not very satisfying...

Gio2k
replies: 0 views: 259
Gio2k 1 week ago
replies: 0 views: 270
allfar 1 week ago

Hello everyone. I started working with this teenage girl who makes youtube videos and I want to recommend her a better mic...

yurtal
replies: 3 views: 390
Harrow 1 week ago

Hey everyone I’m a long-time lurker first time poster. A little bit of background: I’m originally from Denmark. I’ve always...

Aeirum
replies: 14 views: 521
elegentdrum 1 week ago

Hey guys I'm curious ive read threads claiming a tube mics transient response is generally slower then a soild state microphone...

Egodeath
replies: 4 views: 406
fried fingers 1 week ago

Hello all, I am working on a metalcore song which requires me to record myself singing a bit and have run into some issues. I am...

Maxkiel
replies: 22 views: 2,206
matt pinchin 1 week ago

Hi all! I want to build small home studio. I have 4 synths/keyboards (1- usb midi, 2- el piano = jack output, Synth roland d70...

Seraphi
replies: 5 views: 288
Seraphi 1 week ago

I’ve been a gear collector for a number of years. Drum machines, samplers, synths, etc. But when it comes to recording, I’ve...

Headphones
replies: 20 views: 529
CJ Mastering 1 week ago

Hi, Does anyone have some recomondations for audio podcasts? I like the URM podcast but i could listen to more :p. THNX!

Monk u
replies: 6 views: 560
mvtt971 1 week ago

Hey guys, having a problem trying to patch in my patch bay with my audio interfaces, i'm using a Behringer U-Phoria1820 as the...

gwr310188
replies: 10 views: 536
gwr310188 1 week ago

I am a little confused about the various metering measurements (peak, rms, VU). For testing, I created an audio clip that plays...

meteringq
replies: 1 views: 314
electronics guy 1 week ago

Hi everyone. So I'm just a guy who loves singing and mixing songs, I have no musical background but I have been doing this...

Samul
replies: 2 views: 359
weave 1 week ago

I recorded an acoustic singer-songwriter using two microphones. A Rode Nt1 on the vocals and a SM57 on the guitars. I have a...

camomiletea
replies: 6 views: 533
Mag J 1 week ago

So im recording content strictly for a podcast. And before i thought my settings of 24/48 were fine. But then i came across...

TuggerTugger
replies: 9 views: 499
rumleymusic 1 week ago

Hi, When recording anything in my house i get ground loop noise, wondering if anyone has any solutions to eliminate this in...

Samuel_Lewis
replies: 10 views: 524
Samuel_Lewis 1 week ago

Hello Everyone, Those of you who've used both MPC and MPK. Or some type of hybrid. Which do you like better and why?

Jaycich
replies: 5 views: 333
Monotremata 1 week ago

hello guys, im currently crackling my head with this issue, i have a blofeld desktop controled by the mpc 2500. im trying to...

xiaoquan
replies: 0 views: 281
xiaoquan 1 week ago

So I finally gave up on my madman method of constantly running around my desk and patching outboard gear in and out of my...

drsaamah
replies: 2 views: 276
drsaamah 1 week ago

Hi I'm running playback from a JoeCo Blackbox and I also have various user kits for different songs on the Roland TM-6 Pro...

daviesblk
replies: 0 views: 257
daviesblk 1 week ago

Hello there! I just finished build my studio, made it for producing music and practice, and sometimes rehearsals.. and I...

shimoyjk
replies: 16 views: 509
shimoyjk 1 week ago

I have a single 1/4" 8 track reel, does anyone know where I could have the tracks transferred from the reel to digital...

mr. torture
replies: 2 views: 282
mr. torture 1 week ago

Hi guys ! My message is not really about mixing audio specifically, but more about producing music. But I know that many of you...

Pepino456
replies: 5 views: 324
joeq 1 week ago

Hi everyone, My sister came to visit and we recorded her voice on top of ariana grande, just for fun. I got into it and mixed...

perenoel
replies: 6 views: 477
perenoel 1 week ago

Hi this is my first post on here so apologies if it is in the wrong sub or I've done something stupid... I did look at the...

Luffy
replies: 13 views: 705
siki12 1 week ago

Hi all, Back when Production Expert was the Air Users Blog they released quite a few samples for Structure. I used to use a...

Tebbes
replies: 0 views: 225
Tebbes 1 week ago

Hi all, I have the following setup: Output 1 on audio interface -> input on guital pedal -> output on guitar pedal...

krgr
replies: 17 views: 2,721
reelbigspikey 1 week ago

Will all parts of a stereo mix sound centered when rendered to mono? What perceptual factors are at play in this situation? I'm...

trubadoor
replies: 18 views: 476
joeq 1 week ago

Mine was during an overhead drum mic shoot out. I was trying out my new AKG 535EB as a drum overhead. This AKG has four...

Primopollack
replies: 0 views: 22
Primopollack 1 week ago

I want to be able to make music like >>Phantogram- As Far as I Can...

stgscottz
replies: 5 views: 951
Sunsetroyaleofl 1 week ago

Hi! I've been recording overdubs for 3 years now. Starting with drums, adding guitar, bass, keys, vocals,... I'm going to...

Monk u
replies: 16 views: 540
Monk u 1 week ago

Just wondering if anyone made profiles for the Native Instruments Jam, to be used as midi controller in Cubase. I did attempt...

Darkmere
replies: 0 views: 18
Darkmere 1 week ago

Ambisonics. Does anyone have experience of rigging a cathedral for Ambisonic recording? I have a Sennheiser Ambeo, feeding...

Sowndkraftuser
replies: 2 views: 392
Sowndkraftuser 1 week ago

I'm wondering if someone can help me with some capacitor questions: 1) in photos 1 and 2 the electrolytics are polarized and I...

iaw1978
replies: 2 views: 498
iaw1978 1 week ago

So I just received my kt2a in the mail the other day and I tried to connect it today before a session but couldn’t get it to...

canto
replies: 5 views: 313
BT64 1 week ago

hi everybody! i've been reading this website for a while and i just joined because i wanted to get your guys' insights on...

Samul
replies: 13 views: 609
Samul 1 week ago

How do I produce like...

Deleted 478012d
replies: 3 views: 435
Deleted 478012d 1 week ago

Hi all, So after some discussion with Thomann, I picked up x2 NT1s and the Ardent ID14. However unsurprisingly, it's not quite...

ArticulateDesign
replies: 2 views: 319
BT64 1 week ago

Hello, Sorry for the newbie question. the chain is: PC->audio interface->receiver -> hifi speakers. I have an...

vcg
replies: 1 views: 302
BT64 1 week ago

I'm wanting to hook up my synths to my laptop computer so that I can record various tracks and be able to mix/edit, etc. I have...

Andymac67
replies: 1 views: 343
Poinzy 2 weeks ago

Hi guys ! It's been a few month I started mixing on FL Studio and became pretty addicted to it. For now, I am just mixing my...

Cridens
replies: 2 views: 378
joeq 2 weeks ago

Hello, this question is about beginner post-production 5.1 monitoring. My laptop (Asus UX562FD) running Pro tools 12.5 HD...

VanNizzle
replies: 6 views: 393
mattiasnyc 2 weeks ago

hey, so i have a rode nt1-a in a scarlett 2i2. pretty basic setup. my problem is: my vocals are sounding...

roarkid
replies: 10 views: 530
Mag J 2 weeks ago

Hey Audio-Peeps! I want to make my recordings sound great (full stop)! I know we all do. I have been writing songs for years,...

bwgray
replies: 13 views: 720
Mag J 2 weeks ago

Does anyone know how to mix those thick melodies in R&B and soul? Like D'Angelo, Stevie, Marvin, etc. For a specific example...

Altenhoffen
replies: 0 views: 331
Altenhoffen 2 weeks ago

I'm working on a rock project with some heavy fuzzy overdriven 90's esque guitar tracks So there is a ton of doubling of...

powpowmeow
replies: 12 views: 618
chrischoir 2 weeks ago

Hi there, I don't drive and find it hard on my back to carry gear around in shoulder-slung gig bags and was thinking of just...

wannabemeteor
replies: 10 views: 399
wannabemeteor 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search