The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThreeBodyTech
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have an sE Electronics X1 microphone and can't get it to pick up any sound. My computer is recognizing the device as a generic...

zoumbre3000
replies: 6 views: 298
zoumbre3000 1 week ago

Sorry for the ridiculous title but its literally how i feel right now Long story short i wanted a cheap PC set up with a good...

naivekidd97
replies: 7 views: 687
joeq 1 week ago

Hi all, As the title says, I have noticed an issue with my UA 610. I've had it a little while, and it's always worked...

JeremyC89
replies: 1 views: 277
Vladimir74 1 week ago

Hi, i am recording speech / stories for my daughters tonie (tonies.com, if anyone is interested in the product). The way the...

citizen2718
replies: 4 views: 341
citizen2718 1 week ago

Hello! I'm trying to find a good interface and have had the Focusrite scarlet ones recommended many times to me. However I have...

Jasper Gray
replies: 3 views: 333
Jack101 1 week ago

Hello! Which headphones gives the most accurate sound for mixing and mastering? And what is the difference between in ear and...

MikeyLikey
replies: 15 views: 528
Bushman 1 week ago

Hi. Discovered this forum while surfing around the web. Thought it would be a good place to get some help. A friend of mine...

Eff Dee Emm
replies: 0 views: 234
Eff Dee Emm 1 week ago

I have here two photos of my waveform and a wave form I am trying to get my cycles like. As it is my reference. I need...

Classifiedx
replies: 7 views: 357
wrgkmc 1 week ago

I work at a local venue as a sound engineer and also have my "studio business" on the side beginning to grow a bit. I...

B. Toast
replies: 7 views: 4,326
konkon 1 week ago

I'm sure this has been asked before so apologies but I need to ask... I have two synths plugged into my audio interface, both...

almondoo
replies: 16 views: 676
nightoul 1 week ago

Please recommend favourite, well-written primers on audio engineering! Well-written as for example the Rane tech notes. Text,...

forestcreature
replies: 7 views: 356
RecordRuud 1 week ago

Hello ! I've been collecting some synths and my first mic pres are coming in soon to my little studio. I use apollo x8p,...

shimoyjk
replies: 0 views: 226
shimoyjk 1 week ago

Hey, I can’t seem to get my vocals to blend right with a mix at all I’ve been listening to some g eazy/ logic vocals they all...

Jasonxolly
replies: 15 views: 540
Sigma 1 week ago

Was wondering how they got the synth to do the sound/riff you can hear though out the song. Were they using a sequencer with a...

EthanD
replies: 0 views: 246
EthanD 1 week ago

I'm helping someone to record an interview on Skype for a podcast. For a test run, we recorded on reaper as well as on Skype...

jl303
replies: 2 views: 268
jl303 1 week ago

Hi Guys, It's time for me to go hybrid/Hardware. I need to get everything still. I just don't know what kind of cables and...

bob2018
replies: 10 views: 437
CJ Mastering 1 week ago

I'm editing the whole original posts since i got a new idea so i'm sorry if the replies below doesn't make sense. Okay so here's...

Stelladevania
replies: 45 views: 1,100
Stelladevania 1 week ago

are these 7-pin mic cables all the same pin-out/ pin-hot configuration? I bought a Joly-mod Apex 460, and when it worked...

BoomWomb
replies: 0 views: 230
BoomWomb 1 week ago

Is there a target level specific to radio? Is there a filter to run it through to make it all better? Sometimes runnin the mix...

Deleted df98c51
replies: 4 views: 512
CJ Mastering 1 week ago

I was visiting my local pawn shops and I have been looking to upgrade my Apollo twin , or add to the appolo twin more channels...

Redbelo
replies: 1 views: 324
CJ Mastering 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
CJ Mastering 1 week ago

Hey! Im curious to know if I really need the Apollo duo or quad instead of solo if Im mostly going to use it for making beats and...

MikeyLikey
replies: 2 views: 311
CJ Mastering 1 week ago

Hey, i just got an MS20 MINI. im trying to link it to be sequenced by my tb03 via midi but cant seem to work it out. Midi on tb...

Rukkus
replies: 1 views: 298
Rukkus 1 week ago

I'm wondering how you go about actually hearing what you're miking when the source is a guitar cab. How do you manage to get your...

brodieskiddlz
replies: 6 views: 380
elegentdrum 1 week ago

Hi guys I bought an AEA R84 and TRP2 preamp recently, upgrading from a Senheisser MD421 microphone. I am still struggling to...

trumpet290
replies: 18 views: 665
trumpet290 1 week ago
replies: 23 views: 594
Owen L T 1 week ago

I have Shure sm57 and sm58 mic's. I heard that to record nice vocals (assuming a good voice, of course, lol) a Large-Diaphragm...

Emrys
replies: 28 views: 705
bill5 1 week ago

Hi im not sure where to post this. Ive been reading up on what Tchad Blake is using recently for distortion Decapitator and...

ktwalker76
replies: 9 views: 625
ktwalker76 1 week ago

Hello guys i just bought WA TB12 and i am considering to rec my bass using this chain Bass > hi z input WA TB 12 xlr out...

villis
replies: 12 views: 381
villis 1 week ago

So, this is the first type of recorded sound I want to learn how to...

Odd-Arne
replies: 2 views: 289
Odd-Arne 1 week ago

So I've been doing a bit of research lately before I ask a relatively stupid question. So if I had an audio interface with say, 8...

PhillipsLJ
replies: 4 views: 336
PhillipsLJ 1 week ago

Hi I own a Focusrite Scarlett 212 gen 1 and was wondering is it worth it for me to upgrade to the gen 3? My needs are...

ethan417
replies: 2 views: 331
Owen L T 1 week ago

Gearsluts Hi, I am new to mixing, and would love any feedback/critiques. soundcloud.com/siydock/undone Thanks

siydock
replies: 1 views: 276
Garage Rodeo 1 week ago

Heeey so i have an old early 2000s Eurorack UB2442FX Pro mixer and a tascam 2x2 audio interface, my DAW is Reaper. So,...

OldGuy69
replies: 1 views: 259
BT64 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
Brent Hahn 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, Currently I ran into a problem which hopefully didn’t fry my Mac: I am working on a track which has 102 tracks in...

WindIsComing
replies: 2 views: 316
WindIsComing 2 weeks ago

Fellow Slutz, I'm needing to help some schools get set up to audio record their regular Board meetings. Trying to figure out...

tvent
replies: 6 views: 351
ventil 2 weeks ago

Hi, i'm pretty new on the recording stuff front, i've been a singer for a long time so the problem could easily be solved and it...

reefy
replies: 20 views: 48,002
gametab0 2 weeks ago

Would recording a synthesizer direct to a digital mixer (with own soundcard) into a computer produce higher quality recordings...

jezzy
replies: 3 views: 313
BT64 2 weeks ago

Hi all, Been a long time lurker and have learned a lot here, so thanks for that. I've been working on a home set up, have...

mje13
replies: 3 views: 402
Bushman 2 weeks ago

EDIT: I was experiencing an audio degradation issue w/ a new motherboard I just bought, the issue turned out to be a Realtek...

NoDotWon
replies: 1 views: 265
NoDotWon 2 weeks ago

I own a variety of hardware synths and want to integrate them with my DAW (Ableton Live 9). I want to use my DAW to mix...

Jasper Gray
replies: 31 views: 1,135
Zasterz 2 weeks ago

Audio equipment novice but enthusiast. I picked this up at a garage sale and I'm not sure what it is, or who made it. I...

JoeBirmingham
replies: 5 views: 348
ventil 2 weeks ago

Hey folks, I am having some troubles with my Onyx Artist 1.2 sporadically making a crackling and distorting through my...

olliekkv
replies: 2 views: 679
wrgkmc 2 weeks ago

I have been getting very large amount of EMI and fan noise with my current setup, I am using a Rode Procaster, connected to a...

iTipTurtles
replies: 2 views: 346
iTipTurtles 2 weeks ago

Hi, I'm have some music lined up to do multiple releases as singles. I plan to do each one slightly differently to test,...

Aunt_Ethyl
replies: 19 views: 606
jproc 2 weeks ago

I noticed that most monitor controllers have volume control in 2dB increments. If people can't really hear a 2dB difference, is...

llamallama
replies: 10 views: 500
musicus 2 weeks ago

I have a copy of Plugin Alliance's Focusrite Forte Console emu, and I'm setting it up for workhorse use. My question is this:...

Ishkash
replies: 2 views: 366
mattiasnyc 2 weeks ago

I most of all want to say hello, it is my first post here on gearslutz. I am trying to wrap my mind around recording using logic...

Redbelo
replies: 5 views: 609
Amsoily 2 weeks ago

My setup is as follows - laptop running Ableton live which sends USB connection to Arturia Beatstep to control the Righoland...

Noisehoc
replies: 3 views: 2,356
shmuelyosef 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search