The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThreeBodyTech
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, :) Been working lately on vocals that sound a lot better/more musical when I process them specifically to sound...

Sybille
replies: 20 views: 659
GYMusic 1 week ago

Hi all - so I'm quite the noob and am having a challenge with my new Behringer Model D. Unlike my OB 6 which is so immediate and...

allen7ny
replies: 1 views: 499
elegentdrum 1 week ago

Hi all, I need some advice on the low sound problems I've been dealing with since I bought new TS cables. :( When I try to...

Steven BL
replies: 1 views: 404
Murky Waters 1 week ago

Hello everyone, I'm relatively new to the whole process of owning production and audio recording hardware, and decided to buy...

AFBauer
replies: 4 views: 437
Murky Waters 1 week ago

Hi All - I am having a heck of a time. I am new to this and I bought this gear that I have no clue how to get what I want...

juneb1022
replies: 4 views: 517
Murky Waters 1 week ago

Hello, I picked up a Samson Servo 200 to power my NS10s for the first time. Wiring the speaker wire normaly, stereo,...

ro bo
replies: 3 views: 384
MediaGary 1 week ago

Does anyone know why an audio interface (in my case it's Behringer U-Phoria UMC204HD) sound really weird when I plug stuff to...

MrShurukan
replies: 1 views: 463
Murky Waters 1 week ago

Hi, Does anyone have some recomondations for audio podcasts? I like the URM podcast but i could listen to more :p. THNX!

Monk u
replies: 10 views: 722
Nitrouspizza 1 week ago

Been trying to get the grand piano tone from this Korg Grandstage and I know I can't replicate it exactly with VST but I just...

LeExperience
replies: 1 views: 493
8PreUSB 1 week ago

I just bought an AT2020, mounted it on a shockmount stand and truthfully I have no absorbtion or anything in the room. I want to...

HREQ
replies: 69 views: 3,753
Sigma 1 week ago

Hey guys, Recently I was recording some electric guitar at home and monitoring through a pair of Yamaha HS80m's, and I noticed...

yungbuck
replies: 9 views: 967
frvrgldnchld 1 week ago

Is the art to mixing and having that amazing vocal sound really just having a pro and perfect arrangement or basically masking...

Thomas_Music
replies: 13 views: 626
Sybille 1 week ago

Hi, i have been producing electronic music on and off since 2011 on headphones and its finally time for me to switch to a real...

pavlos56
replies: 2 views: 354
Owen L T 1 week ago

Hey, I've collected a lot of samples over the years (1TB), recently I've gotten to actually listening to some of the packs....

xXGreenXx90
replies: 4 views: 352
xXGreenXx90 1 week ago

So, let's say you're working with a Laptop computer and you're listening to the playback of an audio file (let's assume 16 bit...

stevieotomy
replies: 7 views: 551
stevieotomy 1 week ago

Hey everyone, I have done some research but I can't find what I'm looking for. I was curious if anyone knows how to recreate...

diggiedawg
replies: 0 views: 339
diggiedawg 1 week ago

Hello, Looking for orchestral filmscore 5.1 mix and master online course ... I want to know the exact mix and master for...

Jsm_wave
replies: 1 views: 355
mattiasnyc 1 week ago

So I've got about 6 grand to spend on a new computer. The main purpose of the computer will be for recording and for electronic...

Naoki971
replies: 8 views: 509
Owen L T 1 week ago

Hallo, Using Ensoniq TS 12 to control Microfreak over midi. It changes Microfreak sounds from 1 to 128 but I can not figure out...

Valdispurins
replies: 0 views: 403
Valdispurins 1 week ago

How would you go about connecting a sub to your studio monitors? I currently have a pair of Rokit 6's and I'm thinking about...

Evan512
replies: 13 views: 27,622
Cisco702 1 week ago

I’m beginning to appreciate how important compression is. When is compression most effective? During the recording, post...

redhenry
replies: 7 views: 547
bill5 1 week ago

Hey everyone , I have the audient id 22 and an octopre. I was wondering if, by connecting the two units via optical , i can use...

AnthonySpL
replies: 16 views: 567
AnthonySpL 1 week ago

Hello, is there anything to be aware of before setting the master volume of an already professionally mastered track down 2 db,...

sirabhorn
replies: 6 views: 471
sirabhorn 1 week ago

I have my HS5's plugged into the back of my Scarlett Solo. I want to mute the speakers to record vocals without having to shut...

CyborgNYC
replies: 6 views: 539
explorer 1 week ago

Complete beginner here. I'm set on a dynamic mic and a preamp, but unsure if those are the only things I'd need in order to...

I. E.
replies: 3 views: 449
psycho_monkey 1 week ago

Hi guys , professional producers generally tell their session has 100 tracks but I m wondering how u get that many tracks...

EmilEchal
replies: 12 views: 511
HeadlessDinosaur 2 weeks ago

Hi all first post just a quick question about whether I need an interface or just a DI box or both. I have a MIM strat with stock...

vermonter
replies: 6 views: 431
vermonter 2 weeks ago

I'm having a little confusion in the signal chain for something I'd like to setup. I'm looking at picking up an LA610 and run a...

HandBanana
replies: 7 views: 380
HeadlessDinosaur 2 weeks ago

Howdy friends! Noise just started yesterday. No trauma or power surges to the mic. No change in signal chain. Video of my...

garrettnorvell
replies: 0 views: 358
garrettnorvell 2 weeks ago

Hello! I am currently attempting to record some voiceover with an Apollo Twin MKII and a Shure sm7b. As many of you probably...

Flanyc
replies: 17 views: 749
audiospecific 2 weeks ago

Hello! I have a goal to self produce an album and am wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a good book or resource to use...

Kceedrap
replies: 4 views: 428
bill5 2 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
bill5 2 weeks ago

Might be an irrelevant question, just want to make sure though. Assuming an interface uses a lot of power, and me only having...

Yumid
replies: 12 views: 2,594
Kingdee 2 weeks ago

Background information: Hello, I'm looking to buy a compressor/limiter in order to limit the decibel-level on my headphone...

martinhwk
replies: 10 views: 543
Bushman 2 weeks ago
replies: - views: -
12ax7 2 weeks ago

Isn’t it actually pretty easy fo find masking frequencies of different instruments? If you know that every music note has in...

Radiussound
replies: 5 views: 376
Owen L T 2 weeks ago

I'm trying to imagine what it actually amounts to. Mid-hump? More information? Etc.

goom
replies: 1 views: 311
CJ Mastering 2 weeks ago

Hello everyone, I'm new to Gearslutz, but I've been studying mixing and mastering independently for about 4-5 years. For...

Devon015
replies: 10 views: 578
Devon015 2 weeks ago

I have been making music at this local studio for a while now and have come to realize that I want to be doing everything on my...

arlingtonmusic
replies: 2 views: 342
CJ Mastering 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, how's it going? Would it work if I set up my EQ8 (Ableton) to approximately the same ratio given by Sonarworks'...

Deleted ddcbfbf
replies: 1 views: 378
ventil 2 weeks ago

Hi, I am wanting to work in 88/96khz but my interface is limited to 48k - but I'm a little confused as obviously my interface is...

dirtROBOT
replies: 3 views: 327
dirtROBOT 2 weeks ago

Hi all, I found a beautiful premier Sound Wave set that sounds great. I paid £150 for it. It seems they don't go for much...

Bklounge
replies: 1 views: 397
CJ Mastering 2 weeks ago

Not a n00b but not an expert either, however I have had the worst time trying to sequence this Polivoks Mini. I have searched all...

Studio Dummies
replies: 1 views: 278
WallTone 2 weeks ago

so i cant wrap my head around about why the kick in the picture is hitting like a truck when its only peaking -15db while the...

architecture
replies: 14 views: 836
RightOnRome 2 weeks ago

Hello everyone and thanks to paying attention to the thread. I got a problem with leveling. First of all I'll explain how I...

beatcooker
replies: 2 views: 469
smoke 2 weeks ago

HI everyone! I bought a Rane MP 24 six months ago. Now I'm looking for a cheap external equalizer, 3 band (low, mid, high) dual...

DSTRKT94
replies: 1 views: 324
Murky Waters 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, I hope all is well. Long stories short- when I record vocals on my mic (my audio interface is set at a 32 sample...

IPityTheFoo
replies: 3 views: 453
mattiasnyc 2 weeks ago

So I haven’t been able to contribute as much here over the past .... six? years. I’ve been primarily mastering here at...

Gravity8058
replies: 2 views: 405
mattiasnyc 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone, first timer here! I'm trying to figure out what headphones to get in for mixing/mastering. I know it's not...

Deleted ddcbfbf
replies: 19 views: 704
Bushman 2 weeks ago

Hi, All is it important for ITB mixing that the recording is top quality. So is it best to buy high end interface with high...

ruffsense
replies: 9 views: 550
joeq 2 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search