The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, I have several years of experience in mixing/mastering (LPX.4), and have successfully published tracks to Spotify,...

BradyOKeefe
replies: 1 views: 520
hmac 4 days ago

This happens often! It fixes it self and then it happens again. I dont understand the issue... Here are some...

cheguevara93
replies: 12 views: 1,000
mattiasnyc 4 days ago

Hi all, One of the things I've tried playing around with to get a wider stereo sound is to duplicate a mono track, pan hard...

DJFenn
replies: 21 views: 3,511
Brent Hahn 4 days ago

How can I use self oscillation of the filter as a 3rd and still be able to use the other oscillators ? I mean the filter is...

Kamilc
replies: 1 views: 167
wrgkmc 4 days ago

Dear friends, I’ve tried everything but i can’t achieve that kind of sub bass.. i know that they are making their patches in...

BiggaBwoy
replies: 0 views: 191
BiggaBwoy 5 days ago

The above abnormalities continue to surface in my recordings, and I'd like to know what audio terms best describe what is...

Jerry80
replies: 12 views: 503
Jerry80 5 days ago

Hi, I’m trying to surprise my girlfriend by setting up her music studio up in our apartment for her while she’s on a trip. I...

Bradleyws
replies: 1 views: 199
BT64 5 days ago

The interface works fine in DAW but I can't seem to get it to function for sounds outside of production (watching youtube, etc.)....

francoviz
replies: 1 views: 175
BT64 5 days ago

Hi, I’m a newbie for mix & mastering, and looking for one stop plugin. I got a deal from iZotope, 349 bucks for Ozone 9...

GodSlaYeRz
replies: 9 views: 465
GodSlaYeRz 5 days ago

Can't seem to sign up for an account with Yamaha Synth forum, but in the meantime: Any guesses why the same model flash drive...

danmasterson
replies: 2 views: 165
danmasterson 5 days ago

I've been working on a song in Cubase, and all the audio for it has been recorded at 24 bit with a 44.1 kHz sample rate. The...

illold3chordme
replies: 7 views: 283
illold3chordme 5 days ago

Hi there! I was wondering if anyone knows how to disable hardware monitoring on the Motu ultralite mk3? Do I need to use cuemix...

ArbitraryAlex
replies: 7 views: 447
ArbitraryAlex 5 days ago

Hello, I have a couple of questions about the Yamaha MG12XU and Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 inputs and outputs. On the Yamaha...

martinhwk
replies: 10 views: 292
MarkF48 5 days ago

Hi I'm Just looking for some advice... I have many sounds recorded in 16bit (unfinished song parts) I am finishing the songs...

bob 01
replies: 4 views: 350
decocco 5 days ago

...or essentially just mixing a song i guess. i'm having a problem getting my beats to sound rapper-ready(and, thus, sellable)....

gaetsbygrey
replies: 4 views: 342
zukan 6 days ago

Ok so Let me start by listing what I'm using... Amp: PRS Archon 100 Head Interface: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Load Box: Fractal...

ABainalves
replies: 7 views: 263
bmanzer 6 days ago

It is an Dual LFO Reason Rack Expansion when linked directly to a channel's input it generates a muffled click type of...

BitDepth
replies: 0 views: 142
BitDepth 6 days ago

Hopefully this doesn't sound dumb but here's the deal. I have started getting close to my storage limits on my computer. That...

sweetheart
replies: 5 views: 332
bill5 6 days ago

In the song Reborn Ice Horn by 1991, there is a periodic sound like someone pulling on the tape the track is on, where it briefly...

I always care
replies: 2 views: 302
Smithburg 6 days ago

Hi, I’m trying to wrap my head around this, so I figured I’d ask here. I have an Allen & Heath ZED R16 digital / analog...

poika
replies: 6 views: 241
poika 6 days ago

Hi everyone, I recently bought Begringer Deepmind 12 and there’s one issue that confuses me. When I read books about...

Kamilc
replies: 0 views: 179
Kamilc 6 days ago

I recorded an acoustic singer-songwriter using two microphones. A Rode Nt1 on the vocals and a SM57 on the guitars. I have a...

camomiletea
replies: 42 views: 1,265
sKJF 6 days ago

Hi! I have an scarlett 18i20 2nd generation with a clarett octopre. I was using the 16 channels for my band recording and some...

Chifo
replies: 2 views: 359
dickiefunk 6 days ago

Hey, I have one of the older Apogee ensemble models that uses firewire. I have a mac tower with what looks to me like 2...

maxmatthewsmusic
replies: 3 views: 270
stevelindsay 1 week ago

Hi, I was thinking of hooking up a digital piano to play through my monitors. Right now I have a Scarlett 2i2 which has no...

pabeazy
replies: 1 views: 263
musicus 1 week ago

So im new here at engineering MYSELF and i do rap- hip hop vocals for my own stuff ive been spending countless dollars on mics...

KingpenCowboy
replies: 6 views: 190
KingpenCowboy 1 week ago

Hi guys. I am a beginner at mixing and mastering my own small electronic projects. I know the very basics of eq, compression...

Riffnugget
replies: 3 views: 250
Riffnugget 1 week ago

Hey I have a small private studio I have been building up this last year. I record hard rock music. Pretty much mono tracks only....

Vintage4life11
replies: 9 views: 1,093
mikoo69 1 week ago

Hey everybody! Any tips on how to achieve this overall vibe and sound in mixing?...

VP_Music
replies: 4 views: 316
decocco 1 week ago

should i just get a keyboard to practice with wile i listen to music and play wile i make beats before i get a midi for FL STUDIO...

ECray
replies: 1 views: 363
CJ Mastering 1 week ago

Hi all, I've bought a Focusrite Scarlett Solo audio interface. I installed the drivers and I am using Pro Tools First to...

nagymt96
replies: 1 views: 188
CJ Mastering 1 week ago

Just got a Tascam 388 and wondering how to connect it to an iMac? What cables? I have a Presonus USB interface and won't...

james01
replies: 3 views: 359
Monotremata 1 week ago

I'm thinking about buying a Mackie 32/8, because I'd like to mix with a proper mixer instead of on the computer. But how do I...

HelloMellow
replies: 17 views: 5,729
MrKahuna 1 week ago

Could someone please help me make a decision on purchasing a hardware tracking compressor. Basically I play and want to record...

camomiletea
replies: 31 views: 607
A Fak 1 week ago

As a beginner, I typically add some EQ to my masters and still they just don't have the clarity or character I'm searching for. I...

deern
replies: 5 views: 583
zukan 1 week ago

I'm mixing on a pair of JBL 46710K s and they sound amazing. Should I go newer stuff ?

Fastfreddie
replies: 7 views: 368
joeq 1 week ago

I was just wondering if there was a plug-in that could take the input of audio, detect the average BPM and then stretch and...

sKJF
replies: 1 views: 240
CJ Mastering 1 week ago

Hi! Wondering what type of fx or recording trick is on Dexter's Holland vocal over...

MFSAKA
replies: 2 views: 297
CJ Mastering 1 week ago

Hi, my girlfriend and myself love to go running to dance/techno/trance music. For years I have been using Mixmeister to make mp3...

TooCool
replies: 1 views: 252
CJ Mastering 1 week ago

Hi, I have a Audio Technica AT2020 mic connected to my Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (1st gen) audio interface on my Windows 10 PC. I...

AfxTwn
replies: 6 views: 346
Bushman 1 week ago

Hi, Just wondering how feasible starting such a business is. I'm in Toronto, so there are lots of bands. I know how to use a...

mcclure
replies: 19 views: 1,248
dannydawiz 1 week ago

Hello, I did a classical trio recording a couple of weeks ago. I used an ORTF as the main pair. The mic I used was Schoeps...

Krell
replies: 13 views: 711
deedeeyeah 1 week ago

Hi, gang! Long-time reader, first-time poster. Tbh, I didn't know where else to ask about this... I have a couple of M-Audio...

admirablearticle
replies: 5 views: 321
joeq 1 week ago

Hi, I would like to apply a HPF to the sidechain of the Fabfilter L2 compressor so that the Kick and bass have less influence,...

phillus
replies: 6 views: 379
phillus 1 week ago

Hi, I recently bought the Scarlett 2i2 3rd, (my first interface), I don't have any audio monitors or p10 headphones so I tried to...

Grs_11
replies: 13 views: 728
darklide 1 week ago

I am in the beginning stages of setting up my home studio. So for right now, I just picked up a Yamaha P-515 digital piano and am...

Stones
replies: 9 views: 496
Stones 1 week ago

I'm running a survey exploring the struggles of music making, both beginners and experienced folks welcome. Thanks kindly!

poseidon27
replies: 1 views: 260
Dlane 1 week ago

Hey guys, I've been a lurker here and there on this site for a while but finally decided to register, sparked by a question I...

overcompressed
replies: 12 views: 1,356
sfilipee 1 week ago

Hi, we have a Tom Petty tribute band and are very focused on the best live sound, not studio sounds. We have a lovely 32 track...

DragginHearts
replies: 4 views: 242
Smithburg 1 week ago

I was in a Spotify timewarp and stumbled upon The Beatles and noticed 2 weeks ago a 2019 mix version of Abbey Road was released....

Barncore
replies: 8 views: 702
Barncore 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search