The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If one were to record into an entry level pre amp/ADDA converter combination and takes those files and run it thru a really nice...

KidA7
replies: 7 views: 499
Joeywhat 23rd March 2017

Hi, I'm a first time poster. Looking forward to joining the community. Up until now I have recorded vocals (and guitar, bass...

bigblip
replies: 5 views: 742
HitEmTrue 23rd March 2017

Hi all A newbie / amateur here trying to get into the world of audio recording. I'll get straight to the point, 3...

Gandalfaaron
replies: 1 views: 2,302
Synth Guru 23rd March 2017

Hi there, I really hope I am posting this in the right section. So many topics to choose from. I apologize in advance if I...

RevelRob
replies: 4 views: 409
HitEmTrue 23rd March 2017

Hey there, Ive got a Session in Logic Pro X with about 20 Tracks and want to mix it with a Tascam DM 4800 Mixing Console. I...

doncaster
replies: 0 views: 725
doncaster 23rd March 2017

I have this combination for recording vocals (via Audient id22) and have problem with too much brightness in my vocals, in the...

dreamtuned
replies: 0 views: 340
dreamtuned 23rd March 2017

Hello everybody Right now I have the following devices RME 9652 RME ADI 8 DD Lexicon PCM 92 Drawmer 2496 Do I want to...

hoangthuy
replies: 1 views: 446
hoangthuy 23rd March 2017

I apologize if this is the wrong forum to put this on. I've bought my first condenser and audio interface. An AT2020 and a...

shaffyx
replies: 1 views: 2,050
teashea 23rd March 2017

What's the intro synth in the song "Express Yourself" at 49:40? Does anyone know how to go about achieving this...

Dkelloway
replies: 1 views: 529
rhythmcomposer 23rd March 2017

Hi guys, Loving the guitar tone one of John Mayer's new songs... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kp75llRF78 Any insight...

GreatIllusions
replies: 0 views: 1,997
GreatIllusions 23rd March 2017

Everybody hello Need to check Monitors input sensitivity problem, My monitor is 8030C (one pair) on the table for Stereo...

gchb
replies: 0 views: 517
gchb 23rd March 2017

I've been editing drums on two full rock albums as well as co-producing an R&B/Gospel album. I'm a keyboard player and a bass...

EricWatkins
replies: 12 views: 421
joeq 23rd March 2017
replies: 1 views: 430
Owen L T 23rd March 2017

You have no equipment, no soundproofing, no computer to start with. If you had a strict budget of $5,000 (american) to create...

purleedef
replies: 3 views: 409
greg_moreira 23rd March 2017

I want to mimic the reverb or ambience on this tune , heard on that zig zagging background single note, kind-of 'counter-melody'...

auriel
replies: 6 views: 540
auriel 23rd March 2017

I have a drum loop pack that is full of 24 bit samples. Am I able to use that in Logic, even though Logic is working at a 32 bit...

ELECTRO8914
replies: 1 views: 345
dethbyoogabooga 22nd March 2017

hello guys! I am new here from Lebanon and also newbie in the engineering realm. we are a group of female vocalists (choir) and...

sarah slimani
replies: 6 views: 894
sarah slimani 22nd March 2017

I have a Steinberg Ur242 audio interface with one hi-zi input. I usually do: For power on: 1) connect guitar 2)turn on...

aminya
replies: 3 views: 411
HitEmTrue 22nd March 2017

Good day folks. I have a question regarding Midi Solutions Quadra Thru. I was told by a Sweetwater salesman that I can us a...

Jprez006
replies: 0 views: 533
Jprez006 22nd March 2017

Can anybody be kind enough to give a total newb a quick step by step on how to chain sequences on an Oberheim DMX? Thanks.

zhira777
replies: 0 views: 350
zhira777 22nd March 2017

Scenario: I’ve got a large drum kit (7 piece) to mic up and will have at most ever about 17 mics that I will record (and...

koontzness
replies: 8 views: 425
koontzness 22nd March 2017

So I have bought a Chameleons Labs 7720 stereo compressor to use as my master bus compressor. I have it hooked up as an insert on...

Oxtart
replies: 1 views: 390
Wayne 22nd March 2017

Greetings, I was wondering how one would go about attaining a sound reminiscent of 80's Rock/Heavy Metal? Not necessarily full...

Warpig of Power
replies: 2 views: 411
GZsound 22nd March 2017

Hi all, i recently bought a Focusrite 2i4 2nd Gen. Im trying to record vocals on reason but cannot hear my audio track playing in...

Pilu Ravu
replies: 3 views: 393
Pilu Ravu 22nd March 2017

as the title, I got a 'TAC Scropion' mixer. and the power supply is the other one power supply i fix it to make it work on this...

AKAFiver
replies: 10 views: 662
jude 22nd March 2017

Hi everyone! My name is Bob and I'm new to gearslutz. I hope everyone is having a great day! I'm really hoping someone can help...

copy_that
replies: 0 views: 343
copy_that 22nd March 2017

I do enough volume automation and compression but I just feel I am not getting control over volume levels throughout the song. Am...

thevisi0nary
replies: 2 views: 350
greg_moreira 22nd March 2017

Hi guys, So I have a new project that I'm planning and I'm at a bit of a cross roads. I've had problems with my room in...

HUFO_2000
replies: 5 views: 422
Owen L T 22nd March 2017

Hi there, I'm Tiff, I'm currently studying a Cert 4 in live productions and technical services and am just doing some research...

Tiffy
replies: 12 views: 576
Scooter Trash 21st March 2017

I'm looking for back up service. I looked into Backblaze, which is extremely cheap, and unlimited! But my issue is with them...

dat boi
replies: 2 views: 418
dat boi 21st March 2017

Hi guys What would be the correct way to wire a head amp in the control room to its cabinet in the live room? Is it possible...

Blackers
replies: 1 views: 357
dethbyoogabooga 21st March 2017

Hey guys, I am curious about a specifi thing in the last days..I am producing music for quite a while now (techno) while also...

multipleph
replies: 10 views: 755
multipleph 21st March 2017

I have a big problem over processing with plugins, atleast I think I do. I watch mixing vids and the changes made are so subtle,...

79adam79
replies: 19 views: 777
79adam79 21st March 2017

as the tittle says i am trying to find a emulator or a vst similar to the yamaha pss 100 especially to the kesha tiktok and katy...

giovanny196
replies: 0 views: 317
giovanny196 21st March 2017

Would it be possible to track vocals with two mics simultaneously without running into serious issues (such as phase...

Reefer Franklin
replies: 12 views: 1,388
Reefer Franklin 21st March 2017

Hi, I've finally set up my first project studio at home and have a quick question. I've got a Mackie 1642VLZ4 mixer and a...

IstvanM
replies: 6 views: 445
IstvanM 21st March 2017

Hey guys, So, I got my first synth; JD-Xi. Attempting to move out of VSTs and broaden my workflow with hardware. I know there...

Graeson
replies: 1 views: 1,688
PredaClone 20th March 2017

I'm a songwriter working on an album project at home. Many of the songs will rely heavily on acoustic guitar as the primary...

Crowder
replies: 2 views: 303
norfolk martin 20th March 2017

Hey everyone, i'm new to this forum boombapdame sent me from futureproducers. She recommended that I repost this here: I've...

Iamadge
replies: 3 views: 580
AndreiPiatra 20th March 2017

Hi everyone, So I have been making hip hop beats and some electronic stuff for a couple of years now. But I don't really have...

sashley520
replies: 6 views: 469
AndreiPiatra 20th March 2017

This is intended to help out the guys and gals that are familiar with basic recording setups, but are thinking about stepping up...

mdjagg
replies: 3 views: 1,838
Owen L T 20th March 2017

Hi gearslutz, after having read here for a long time, here is my first post :) Does anyone know how reverb on the drums was...

SRome
replies: 1 views: 361
Connell5000 20th March 2017

I was trying to reproduce the bass of the song ‘Bellyache’ by Billie Eilish. There is a part starting 1:41 (youtube link)...

geodesist
replies: 2 views: 586
stinkyfingers 20th March 2017

I want to purchase a top notch analog synth to do some dreamy psychedelic stuff with. Which is better korg ms2000 or Dave smith...

Laetus68
replies: 1 views: 405
Subverter 20th March 2017

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and not an english native speaker, so excuse me if I express myself not the common way....

vorobey
replies: 6 views: 541
vorobey 20th March 2017

Our organization presents interactive workshops, clinics, and forums. And, we conduct 1-on-1 interviews and small group...

AV Nonprofit
replies: 2 views: 354
AV Nonprofit 20th March 2017

Hi guys, first post ever. I just started trying the k-system and I'm a little confused about what to do AFTER I set my gain and...

ILUVMIXING
replies: 2 views: 471
ILUVMIXING 19th March 2017

I need help of how to best utilize my set up. Would you add something? Chain the Tempest and Octatrack together? Sub 37...

Kazooper
replies: 0 views: 290
Kazooper 19th March 2017

Hello folks, i am about to upgrade my whole system and was looking at buying the steinberg ur 242 but i cant find anything on...

pquinn
replies: 4 views: 1,028
Manfrensengensen 19th March 2017

It may be a stupid question, but this is the newbie zone so I guess I could ask it. I just got my Audient id22 and I am reading...

dreamtuned
replies: 2 views: 746
MediaGary 19th March 2017

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search