The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, I have an A&h Gs3 mixer (my first console), 10 channels of outboard preamps and 32 channels of AD/DA converters...

Deleted 1cebaa9
replies: 2 views: 570
Deleted 1cebaa9 18th January 2018

I've recently been delving into researching what keyboards and synths were featured in some of my favourite songs, but I'm having...

jamjaytrain
replies: 5 views: 584
FreshProduce 18th January 2018

As the title reads, I am kinda new to everything when it comes to music production. And to this website. I have fruity loops,...

Dreni
replies: 3 views: 458
DamnFineCoffee 18th January 2018

After years of listening, learning, recording, mixing, mastering I came to the simple conclusion (which most of you already...

ilalin
replies: 9 views: 724
ilalin 18th January 2018

Hey guys! I'm having some trouble with connecting my Roland D-50 to Logic Pro x via my Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 interface....

Farlock
replies: 3 views: 725
GregkoNYC 18th January 2018

I have a bunch of Guitar DIs friends have sent me over the years and I'm wondering, is their a way to "tone match" the...

Underoath77
replies: 4 views: 616
bgood 18th January 2018

Hey all, new to the forum, and music in general. Ive always been in rock bands but never before ventured into the DIY solo...

sleepfc
replies: 3 views: 586
sleepfc 18th January 2018

Daily Tech Music Show Bi-Weekly Update January 8 Show 23: Today We Discuss: Realitone: Fingerpick January 9 Show 24: Today We...

MichaelDroste
replies: 0 views: 360
MichaelDroste 18th January 2018

I recently bought a Beyerdynamic M55 microphone at a flea market. It has a captive cable on it that ends in a male 5pin XLR. The...

joethehobo
replies: 1 views: 1,185
jonmcliff 18th January 2018

Hi guys, Im not a total newbie to the music game but i am not well versed on this new digital world.... I have a friend in the...

Imakebeatz2
replies: 14 views: 732
FreshProduce 18th January 2018

Hello, friends! I am wondering if the ZED-10FX can assign different effects into different channels. I play guitar and...

arunki
replies: 3 views: 568
CJ Mastering 17th January 2018

I'm currently using a first gen Focusrite 2i2 and it's a workhorse, it has yet to fail me. But after doing some reading and...

alanslippers
replies: 2 views: 3,721
sasholino 17th January 2018

What is special about summing? Did people use that word summing before Protools? What I think it means: you bump the tracks down...

BoomWomb
replies: 21 views: 1,293
BoomWomb 17th January 2018

I am new to recording guitar, and I really want to get a professional sounding tone. Like that full rich tone that is on all the...

alcoyot
replies: 9 views: 763

Hey guys, a question for any one thats using studio one (DAW). when you go to the input settings and add mono for the guitar,...

willy25
replies: 1 views: 424

Hi. I want to record audio with my computer. I'm familiar with analog tape recording and midi sequencing with a computer and...

mmboom
replies: 3 views: 488

Whats up everbody newbie on the threads here looking for some opinions on my next upgrade i currently have a Tlm102 > B173...

JAE N1S
replies: 2 views: 443
Unclenny 17th January 2018

Doesn't sending tracks to say, a reverb bus, just limit our control of how that reverb can be applied to each track? Assuming you...

Weirdo
replies: 18 views: 1,251

Hi everyone, I’m new to this forum but really want to check my understanding on something I’m trying to do. I have owned and...

Lonetapes
replies: 4 views: 510
Lonetapes 17th January 2018

Hi I'm considering buying a used IZ Radar Classic 24 (192kHz Nyquist). It has 24 analog in/out and 24 AES/EBU. It comes with the...

Schnellecke
replies: 0 views: 639
Schnellecke 17th January 2018

Hi all, Apologies if this seems a stupid question. I am trying to understand the relationship between instruments under...

Kurtdz
replies: 8 views: 716
Kurtdz 17th January 2018

So I've been playing with this AVID MTRX/DAD AX32 a lot and the converters, both AD and DA, are simply stellar. Tonight I did a...

markchatwin
replies: 11 views: 772
psycho_monkey 17th January 2018

Hello everyone, don't know if its the good category to post this (feel free to move it if needed) but I've been trying to achieve...

Sybille
replies: 2 views: 507
Sybille 16th January 2018

Hi everyone, I have a problem with my mix, and i don't know what to do about it or if it's normal. I read "Mixing secrets...

thelessiknowtheb
replies: 4 views: 479
ventil 16th January 2018

Hi all. I'm fairly new to recording, mixing and mastering music. I am making some tracks these days, and would really appreciate...

Kjell M.I.E
replies: 3 views: 554
Kjell M.I.E 16th January 2018

Hi Guys, Every man and his dog knows that you should treat your room, I plan on having mine treated by next month.... The...

TheBoyWonder
replies: 4 views: 1,008
Owen L T 16th January 2018

Hey friends, I'm curious to know what's your way to deal with a very bad vocalist in the box. I am mixing that song and the...

DamnFineCoffee
replies: 9 views: 664
DamnFineCoffee 16th January 2018

Hi everyone, TL;DR: How many channels in the console do I need for recording and mixing to a 16-channel tape machine and then...

cuba1956
replies: 0 views: 385
cuba1956 16th January 2018

single note using pads or chords using pads? i dont know whats wrong with my ears! but i cant identify if these pads are using...

yungbeats
replies: 0 views: 421
yungbeats 15th January 2018

Hi, I'm trying to plan out an interface/patch bay upgrade where everything is DB25. The outs and ins of the interface would be...

tapes
replies: 5 views: 585
joeq 15th January 2018

I sent a mix for mastering and got a reply that mid bass is wimpy. Also the balance between high and lows is not correct. There...

ilalin
replies: 4 views: 660
DamnFineCoffee 15th January 2018

Hi, I do voiceovers and I recently built a small vocal booth in my apartment. Inside of it, I have Auralex foam on the walls...

beg5041
replies: 32 views: 4,669
Etch-A-Sketch 15th January 2018

Hey, Diplo and Skrillex worked on a new song: YouTube and I'm madly obsessed with the sound design. Does anyone know how they...

xXGreenXx90
replies: 5 views: 1,093
Arr0wHead 15th January 2018

Hi everyone, I have done a fair few tutorials online but can't seem to get my head around something. It's probably very simple...

Kurtdz
replies: 0 views: 352
Kurtdz 15th January 2018

Hello guys, When I play an mono track bypassed trougth the sub, it's changing the sound. But when if I play the same track with...

Vilabonfim
replies: 1 views: 499
cavern 15th January 2018

yes, the title suggests it all. If I have a mono overhead over the relative centre of my mix, and then take my close mics of...

grasshoper
replies: 12 views: 884
grasshoper 15th January 2018

Hey guys! I apologize in advance for my naivety on the subject matter. I think I need to get a patchbay, but after...

jb4585
replies: 2 views: 468
AnalogOverdose 14th January 2018

Looking for a recommendation on a plugin to reasonably clone the Urei 1176 compressor... as a plugin... not Apollo or UAD. Not...

dreadbizniz
replies: 7 views: 2,252
Deleted c2a9416 14th January 2018

Newbie to setting up gear like this, I'm just all about my guitar pedals. Is there anyway I can have my setup with my record...

Throbmarley
replies: 4 views: 816
mmboom 14th January 2018

tl;dr What is responsible for the low to high frequency crossover in a speaker monitor? The audio circuit board? The amplifier...

eagarcia
replies: 2 views: 873
mmboom 14th January 2018

Hi, I know there are millions of similar threads on the internet, however it's hard to make sense of them all as everyone's...

steady_eddy91
replies: 8 views: 559
Owen L T 14th January 2018

I have bias fx Studio but I want to start recording with real valve amps instead. I live in an apartment. After seeing a ton of...

Dbchops
replies: 2 views: 620
Dbchops 13th January 2018

First time poster, boombapdame sent me here from futureproducers. I have been making beats for a while now but i just started to...

videogamingtown
replies: 3 views: 514
slidez 13th January 2018
replies: 0 views: 415
HostaMahogey 13th January 2018

Hi all, I have a small home studio and record live acoustic singer/songwriter stuff - focused mainly on 2-track recordings with...

StevieD009
replies: 6 views: 536
dethbyoogabooga 13th January 2018

Hi there! I am upgrading my monitors from Genelec m040. I have been producing in a small room but I will change it to a bigger...

lineindorian
replies: 3 views: 828
Jeff Hayat 13th January 2018

Hello ! I have a question about voices and especially whistle tone. I have a rock metal band and my singer voice is really...

kirito
replies: 16 views: 1,003
Brent Hahn 13th January 2018

Hi In the past i have always made my tunes digitally and fully in the box, however i recently bought a Bass Station 2 which...

Matt Pumpkin
replies: 3 views: 1,393
proche3 12th January 2018

Two questions, after some statements: 1) re-amping DAW-recorded mono drums through an API 512c and back into Garageband would...

BoomWomb
replies: 4 views: 441
BoomWomb 12th January 2018

We are not rookies but??? We just got a Allen & Heath GL4000 Dual Function Console. We need to know how to set up the mode...

Dean E. Graham
replies: 3 views: 982
Stavross 12th January 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search