The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello everyone, I will try to keep this short as there are plenty of patchbay threads here, but unfortunately none seem to...

MeanGreen7
replies: 4 views: 718
MeanGreen7 5th January 2018

Am I at the mercy of the "Yellow 0 LED Idiot Light" when calibrating channels on this console with respect to my...

trunkdog
replies: 1 views: 712
trunkdog 5th January 2018

Hello everyone, I just finished setting up my SM7B today. I am using an M-Audio Fast Track C400 as my interface, and also a...

slushy___
replies: 8 views: 1,063
rumleymusic 5th January 2018

I did this song about 10 years ago on a 16 track digital Yamaha unit. I used a Dr Rhythm 880 I believe it was. Nice sounding...

db9091
replies: 8 views: 662
crazydave44 5th January 2018

Am confused. I have a Scarlett 2i2 and later today will connect to my iPad Pro. (iPad cable interface arrives later today.) Been...

ClaudeGreay
replies: 1 views: 1,574
CJ Mastering 5th January 2018

Hi all, I'm new to the community and audio engineering. I intend to use Garageband as a starting point in my journey, and I'm...

hearttattoo
replies: 3 views: 434
CJ Mastering 5th January 2018

Hello everyone, I've already been lurking here for a bit. I have already purchased the SM7B, which in itself I love....

slushy___
replies: 9 views: 1,201
cheu78 5th January 2018

Hi, I'm finishing a 5-song EP and the last 2 songs have a crossfdade. The 4th songs fades out with a guitar solo and the 5th...

Vaaron
replies: 4 views: 483
JonnieK 5th January 2018

I'm looking to get this specific snare sound that these two albums had. Both of them were mixed by Mike Shipley so he probably...

Simppu
replies: 5 views: 737
HSLand 5th January 2018

I would like to know some tips on eqing snare, please. What tipe of eq do you use? What is your approach? Thanks.

andy3
replies: 17 views: 2,850
wrgkmc 5th January 2018

I am new to the VO Industry. I am looking to get the cleanest sound possible. I currently have: Mic: ElectroVoice RE320...

Sledgehamma
replies: 29 views: 1,029
spanishvo2016 4th January 2018

I was in a recording session a few years ago where everything lined up: Great engineer, great room, awesome instrument, amazing...

ajrobb
replies: 1 views: 422
CJ Mastering 4th January 2018

Hi all, Brand new to the forum, though lurking here has helped me immensely in the past. I’m seeking opinions on a patchbay...

dranzangos
replies: 5 views: 532
Ragan 4th January 2018

Good evening folks, happy New Year. I just had a question regarding the built in dynamics in my X32. The settings are all...

John_Cunningham
replies: 6 views: 1,109
John_Cunningham 4th January 2018

It starts at 03:07 and its like a scratching, rapid sound that just is ORGASM for my ears and it ends at about 03:21 How...

ravaell
replies: 12 views: 848
rhythmcomposer 4th January 2018

YouTube His vocals are so wide. What is he doing to get that effect?

dannydawiz
replies: 3 views: 1,262

I was wondering if you could use the vocoder mic(gooseneck) on the ultranova as a normal(no effects) mic without hitting any pads...

c2cherry
replies: 5 views: 3,795

Hi there, I play music as a hobby, primarily guitar, and recently decided to venture into recording. To that end, I built some...

CharacterZero
replies: 4 views: 592

Hi guys, I was trying to mix my drums down earlier today, and when using a reference track to try and help me with my mix I...

nightlifednb
replies: 3 views: 501

Hello all and Happy Year...would appreciate opinions..I suspect something is not quite right with Babyface Pro/ TM fx/ Cubase...

danc4324
replies: 4 views: 432
danc4324 4th January 2018

any commercial instrumental or song i play out of my iPhone 5s, a 6s and even my friends android are clean and have no unwanted...

bossdockins
replies: 33 views: 7,903
Haarberger 4th January 2018

Is there a way to control all my outputs on my Mr816x/CSX to all go up at the same time? I have a Subpac on Output 3 and my main...

CNut
replies: 2 views: 562
CNut 4th January 2018

I love the Rupert Neve Designs 535 Diode Bridge Compressor! But at $995 for one, I can only afford one (my wife would say I can...

nmccamy
replies: 6 views: 988
longestsoloever 3rd January 2018

Hey, I got this Behringer UM2 interface which I need for recording synthesizers. I pluged everything, run Audacity, checked if...

michaesh
replies: 1 views: 1,562
brian76 3rd January 2018

Hi there I need a little help choosing the right interface. I just purchased a pair of Adam F5 monitors, and I need an...

mastermullen
replies: 1 views: 455
Bushman 3rd January 2018

So, I took the plunge a few weeks ago and bought a used Switchcraft patchbay from Mr. Patchbay. I finally have a few days to set...

Notanothersteve
replies: 1 views: 442
Notanothersteve 3rd January 2018

Which would you get between the SSL xLogic Alpha VHD vs Audient ASP880 if you needed 4+ mic pres for your small studio. Thanks

rickyh90
replies: 4 views: 938
cheu78 3rd January 2018

Hellooooooo So I have my Mac running Ableton, Scarlet 2i2, and Ipad with the Launchpad ap. (Ableton and Launchpad ap synced...

elbonez
replies: 0 views: 396
elbonez 3rd January 2018

I always tend to maintain a bit of 300 - 400: basically don't overcut it. But I have noticed that people/listeners tend to...

andy3
replies: 3 views: 503
wrgkmc 2nd January 2018

Hey folks, I'm asking here because i'm completely in the mess. I am recording an EP for a band, they recorded the drums in a...

jackontheroad
replies: 20 views: 1,071
KamandaSD 2nd January 2018

Hi Very newbie question If I've got a 4 channel mic pre unit and I'm recording drums with 4 Mics and I have 1 EQ unit and 1...

rickyh90
replies: 4 views: 391
mattiasnyc 2nd January 2018

Hi there, I’m just wondering if someone can help me, I would like to know how to set up a headphone mix? I’m using studio...

Brando2026
replies: 8 views: 879
liv4ree 2nd January 2018

I have read numerous threads and descriptions, but there is one stage in the staging no one talks about: the gain (input trim)...

Saturations
replies: 4 views: 517
Saturations 1st January 2018

Hi I have a audio fire 12 interface but it doesn't have a headphone input. At the moment I am unable to listen/mix through...

rickyh90
replies: 14 views: 620
Notanothersteve 1st January 2018

Hi, I've been looking everywhere for an answer to my problem. I currently own an apogee ensemble FireWire which I use in...

FedericoP
replies: 2 views: 1,242
FedericoP 1st January 2018

Hey I have an old Casio CDP100 stage piano with two midi ports on the back. Could I run this via MIDI cable into say, the back...

olliekkv
replies: 1 views: 366
Bedroom Studio 1st January 2018

Hello all I need a lot of help for a work that i recorded and need to get a good take from various stems we recorded The...

latorrejc3
replies: 5 views: 426
Brent Hahn 1st January 2018

Hi, i would like to buy my first one or two synths for creating detroid techno, house music, dub techno. Budget is 1k and i...

IzaacSpyro
replies: 0 views: 396
IzaacSpyro 1st January 2018

Hi everyone! Although I've been involved with music and bands for many years, I am only starting to do recordings at home and...

Riot07
replies: 3 views: 2,109
707kings 1st January 2018

Hi Gearslutz. Forgive if this has been answered, but I didn't see it while scanning the threads.... Since nearly all fans...

Vara La Fey
replies: 8 views: 915
Vara La Fey 1st January 2018

Apologies in advance if this has question has been addressed elsewhere. I've not had much luck finding information about this...

AudioN00b
replies: 0 views: 668
AudioN00b 31st December 2017

Hey all! Been reading through the GS forums for a long time, but finally had to make my own post. My situation (while not super...

Jace Caton
replies: 14 views: 877
cheu78 31st December 2017

Hi, I recently came across a ryder for a band that was scheduled to perform at a venue. They requested, either a Midas pro...

Jralcide
replies: 4 views: 771
azlan121 31st December 2017

Hi there, Objective i want to create a vst plugin of my strymon timeline for use in in cubase 9.5/win10 external fx i am...

bethy1234
replies: 0 views: 535
bethy1234 30th December 2017

Hey everyone. Hope you are all having a nice holiday season. Im need of some technical help regarding my studio set up. I am...

jjdeloza
replies: 0 views: 655
jjdeloza 30th December 2017

Hi! I'd love some suggestions for the following situation. Need to record musical theatre auditions for high school students...

MTkat
replies: 10 views: 700
joeq 30th December 2017

Hey yallz I've never posted before and didn't really know where to post this, so i hope this is the right place. I've...

ngiz
replies: 8 views: 1,507
joeq 30th December 2017

I'm a recording newbie, but my equipment is about as old as it gets. I've been recording on a 1999-era G4 Powermac, with a...

raudiobrown
replies: 2 views: 482
dethbyoogabooga 30th December 2017

I’m in the process of setting up a amateur home recording studio, and have the problem of attempting to record drums with...

fransterl
replies: 27 views: 1,387
chrisso 30th December 2017

Can a mixer be used as a sound card? Like this one Amazon.com: Behringer XENYX 1204USB 12-Input 2/2 Bus Mixer w/USB: Musical...

teghom
replies: 10 views: 7,266
BazzBass 30th December 2017

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search