The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThreeBodyTech
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi - I'm using an outboard delta-mu compressor on a few pre-recorded tracks. Everything sounds good apart from bass: when there's...

sunsetatlabrea
replies: 5 views: 897
sunsetatlabrea 20th November 2017

Hi Guys :) I am very interested into getting into professional audio restoration. Particularly forensic audio. What's the...

fyhfddc
replies: 11 views: 750
joeq 20th November 2017

What input sensitivity do I need to choose on my JBL LSR310S subwoofer when connecting it to Behringer UCA222 audio interface?...

regera21
replies: 3 views: 469
wrgkmc 20th November 2017

For the last 6 years I have been live mixing using an ipad and various mixers. Mostly this is fantastic, but losing the ability...

mikekay
replies: 1 views: 312
audibell 20th November 2017

Hi, Searching around alot but heavent found the exact answer to my question. I own a kemper and several di/mic pres all...

Oakwoodrecording
replies: 0 views: 792
Oakwoodrecording 20th November 2017

Hey Folks, In an attempt to improve my mixing skills I've been doing some research into online audio production training...

cpsmusic
replies: 10 views: 875
terrible.dee 20th November 2017

(starts at 1:28) The mics that the upright bass and vocals are being used with sound really nice. (won't let me use images...

zabadobang
replies: 0 views: 325
zabadobang 20th November 2017

Hello, I just bought a Roland MV-8800 and can't for the life of me figure out how to make a beat? I've followed instructional...

piracetam
replies: 6 views: 589
piracetam 20th November 2017

I want to get an audio interface with a MIDI in/out so I can send CC to and record from a Microkorg (and do other stuff down the...

Boilingcoder
replies: 2 views: 667
razorboy 19th November 2017

Hey all, I am trying to understand MS recording. What I understand: Mid = left channel; Side = right channel I record Mid...

xybor
replies: 38 views: 5,415
grawk 19th November 2017

How are you guys doing? I was wondering if those two are different terms or if they mean the same thing. The term Rendering...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 2 views: 560
mattiasnyc 19th November 2017

I am really big into black metal so i was wondering if someone would give me a link or something that i can look up videos about...

sanam
replies: 7 views: 1,420
sanam 19th November 2017

Dear All :) I have recently purchased a TLM 103 with the Apollo Twin Duo. I track with Neve 1073 Unison technology &...

Producer.101
replies: 5 views: 2,942
Bushman 19th November 2017

First off I want to say I don't know how to start a new thread as I am a newbie to gearslutz and I can't find the new thread tab...

Rodney D
replies: 3 views: 516
Rodney D 19th November 2017

Hi all, Set myself the task of getting a basic understanding of engineering, mixing and mastering over the next couple of...

MarkRobinson7
replies: 26 views: 1,431
simon.billington 19th November 2017

My composer friend is working with this violinist who started to act odd. I dont want to get into details, but ... My friend...

cheguevara93
replies: 41 views: 1,352
FreshProduce 18th November 2017

Hi, nice to meet all of you and let me thank you ahead of time for any help that you may provide to make a long short I have...

AUDI0FIL3
replies: 11 views: 2,434
Futurepast 18th November 2017

I like the program but it comes with very little plugins where can i find free/pay for plugins for this software?

TezMalone
replies: 2 views: 689
j.hexx 18th November 2017

Hi there, yes the title should say it all, I would like to buy some drum mics... my jazz ride cymbals are next to eachother on...

grasshoper
replies: 7 views: 971
grasshoper 18th November 2017

Okay so I am looking at a Fostex 812 (fully working) for £35 which I think is ridiculously cheap. I currently mix my bands music...

Jack_Goodison
replies: 2 views: 364
cavern 18th November 2017

I'm trying to track Vocals and acoustic guitar at the same time for a singer songwriter project. Unfortunately, I currently only...

Michael Franklin
replies: 2 views: 552
succulent95 18th November 2017

Hello, i'm working on a remake of kavinsky's nightcall in ableton and i'm on the mix, i proceed like this, may you tell me if i...

kiphist
replies: 3 views: 580
Owen L T 17th November 2017

Hey all, I am trying to eliminate or at least quiet what I believe to be some serious signal interruption I'm getting when...

Unknown Child
replies: 8 views: 571
Unknown Child 17th November 2017

I want to learn piano, mainly to learn to play music in any Black music genre but my love is Jazz. My gradual goal is to...

boombapdame
replies: 4 views: 780
FreshProduce 17th November 2017

Hi I hope someone would guide me regarding how to connect the guitar in a stereo pedal to get the stereo effect. I recently...

emid
replies: 7 views: 544
emid 17th November 2017

Where/How Can I Sell My Beats Online?

idk a username
replies: 5 views: 752
hyperstate 16th November 2017

Hi! I use and record songs with Korg Minilogue and Strymon Deco guitar effect pedal via mono output on Minilogue with one...

Kali_Ma
replies: 8 views: 656
Kali_Ma 16th November 2017

Is it a good idea to start mixing with my monitors set to max level instead of the middle level. Came across an issue where I'm...

xgk1
replies: 2 views: 508
FreshProduce 16th November 2017

My chain is Lynx E-22 > Mackie passive knob > Genelec 8040A. Both the lynx and the monitors have adjustable gain and...

bluemoon
replies: 3 views: 438
CJ Mastering 16th November 2017

Hi community I have a 808 trap style track I am producing for a client. Thing is I'm not really used to using only software...

Tyehateslemons
replies: 1 views: 469
hello people 15th November 2017

Finished the 63 part synth secrets and have learned a lot, i was looking for another book or resource that is as informative as...

rattlemyhats
replies: 1 views: 492
Owen L T 15th November 2017

Hey, I have the usual and mostly common problem that beginners usually have. My mix doesn't get wider and as bright and...

Krids_D
replies: 15 views: 5,308
hello people 15th November 2017

Dear All, is it possible to achieve a 5.1 Headphone Mix with Motu Ultralite Mk3/Cue Mix FX? If so, can anyone tell me how...

Davrus
replies: 2 views: 500
Davrus 15th November 2017

Hello: I am trying to bounce from Superior Drummer 3 but the audios are not being bounced with the tempo changes on my DAW...

alexcarrera
replies: 0 views: 893
alexcarrera 15th November 2017

HI Wondering what the prefered format to get music to radio stations in Canada are? Wondering if mp3's are common or if a...

bamb00
replies: 1 views: 371
unitymusic 15th November 2017

Hi everyone, I'm new to gearsultz and a newbie in the world of music production. I have tons of questions I would love to ask...

IIWIS
replies: 3 views: 540
Martel80 14th November 2017

I have a pair of LSR-305 without a woofer and it buzzes on bass-heavy stuff under 100 Hz. My headphones MDR-7506 handles those...

goom
replies: 6 views: 485
goom 14th November 2017

Hi all! Sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forum but i am scratching my head here. To give you all a bit of insight,...

xeningti
replies: 3 views: 1,354
psycho_monkey 14th November 2017

Simply put, how do music producers and other DJs perfectly time and switch live visuals whether its lighting effects, lasers,...

casper145
replies: 1 views: 497
livingloud 14th November 2017

So i'm just in love with this piano, it's got a twenty one pilots vibe. So i'm thinking is this piano processed with...

julianveloso
replies: 0 views: 430
julianveloso 14th November 2017

Hi guys, I hope you're all doing well! This is my first time posting here on gearslutz, I already opened this forum many times...

Paul_Alexandro
replies: 1 views: 1,242
Bushman 14th November 2017

Hi! I had bought a Korg d888 as my first piece of hardware when i decided to start recording my own music. I recorded a lot of...

donjonc33
replies: 0 views: 533
donjonc33 14th November 2017

I've got a math question here, related to microphone sensitivity. The basic problem is that I'm setting up multiple microphones...

TMetzinger
replies: 8 views: 760
Seemann 13th November 2017

What is the metal hanger at the end of an audio snake used for. Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere. I couldn't find...

sk85
replies: 2 views: 293
sk85 13th November 2017

Hello, I have Shure M367 6 channel mono portable mic preamp, that has 6 input channels and two mic/line output. I also have a...

javierj
replies: 12 views: 1,091
javierj 13th November 2017

I've recently started using sidechain compression more often (alongside regular compression), mostly on the bass, and I was...

kxbooks
replies: 2 views: 491
Red Black 13th November 2017

fHiGbolFFGw At two seconds the bass guitar comes in seems to me when the other instruments come in like :32 during the 1st...

rattlemyhats
replies: 1 views: 555
Red Black 13th November 2017

Get some advises for my question.The following electret microphone preamp circuit seems to work pretty well. My electret model...

hundun
replies: 1 views: 394
hundun 13th November 2017

Hello all. I'm in Bulgaria writing an entire album currently in my home studio. I basically mix my songs, I write the lyrics too,...

cheguevara93
replies: 8 views: 724
Seemann 13th November 2017

Probably not the best thing to worry about because you can do whatever works as long as it sounds good but: Do big records use...

xXGreenXx90
replies: 1 views: 705
casper145 13th November 2017

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search