The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi ,and let me state first of all that i have no clue as to where the appropriate place for the following question on...

cnlgs
replies: 154 views: 139,234
Matt Syson 2 days ago

I started a thread the other day featuring a great video on EQing...

matt thomas
replies: 145 views: 78,999
DIGIT 2 weeks ago

How to EQ

Does anyone know of any other great videos of how to eq? Here is a great lesson on how to EQ (or at least one of the ways to...

matt thomas
replies: 120 views: 66,622
slutbox 3 weeks ago

Hey everyone, I'm really struggling to grasp the concept of dB and all its different aplications. I've read some "dB...

gmx750
replies: 41 views: 76,890
stardustmedia 23rd April 2015

To start a new thread simply click on the 'new thread' button (you need to register as a member to see this button and to make...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 36,474
Jules 17th January 2013

1) No being harsh / making fun of newbies :tut: and kip the sarcasm please! This is an area for basic questions that might have...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 38,083
Jules 1st February 2011

Hey guys I'm curious ive read threads claiming a tube mics transient response is generally slower then a soild state microphone...

Egodeath
replies: 3 views: 91
Egodeath 1 hour ago

Will the RT2 work in Ubuntu Linux?

678x
replies: 1 views: 339
cserrano 2 hours ago

So whenever i plug in my Evh 5150 50 watt head into my scarlet studio solo it works just fine for about 10 minutes then it just...

mythrilgeasrs
replies: 2 views: 270
mythrilgeasrs 3 hours ago

Hello guys, I was wondering if it's possible to mirror my main output (maybe with cuemix?) from the motu 828 mk III in order to...

domycastellano
replies: 0 views: 60
domycastellano 4 hours ago

Hello :) I will be soon recording a smooth jazz album with myself playing the Saxophone. I suppose some of you sound engineers...

chromatronic
replies: 60 views: 1,013
Musiclab 5 hours ago

Hi I have a question about clippers in the mixing and mastering of a trap beat: I usually used to put only a t racks clipper on...

Edobajo
replies: 2 views: 110
wrgkmc 6 hours ago

Hi, I put together this song on my laptop using Cakewalk, soft synth instruments, free VST plugins, and a vocalist. I'd like to...

mwtzzz
replies: 13 views: 389
mwtzzz 7 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm making an "Audio and Acoustics Fundamentals" course. Other day my teacher was talking about...

Magic Music Box
replies: 1 views: 155
Magic Music Box 7 hours ago

I'm a noob so I'm just trying to make sure I'm understanding things correctly. From what I gather digital processing has...

dport512
replies: 2 views: 124
succulent95 7 hours ago

I’ve a question about mixing. I’m not too keen on processing acoustic tracks as I record them; I prefer leaving the...

filmcomposer
replies: 1 views: 108
BT64 7 hours ago

Hello there, is there any chance I could control at least some of the parameters available on the TG33 through this unit? I have...

PBMIT
replies: 0 views: 83
PBMIT 8 hours ago

We're working on collecting the gear for a podcast with two hosts. The last piece I'm looking at is finding the right hardware...

turpentyne
replies: 2 views: 114
turpentyne 8 hours ago

Long time creeper, 1st time qweffer. I am a "composer" and "producer". I have always worked with singers....

J.M.
replies: 0 views: 100
J.M. 8 hours ago

So..the question is in title...

delayed_flight
replies: 1 views: 191
delayed_flight 9 hours ago

Afternoon all, firstly sorry if this is in the wrong section this is my first post (Long time visitor). Ok so basically I'd...

Miopium
replies: 7 views: 158
jlam 10 hours ago

Hi, when composing with a lead sound based on a preset from Omnisphere, I often run into trouble during mixdown because the...

Apebot
replies: 3 views: 319
sfilipee 11 hours ago

Hi, I'm pretty new to audio engineering and would like to know how much do you correct timing (drums, guitar, etc.) in your...

JoKeR85
replies: 3 views: 125
joe sixpak 11 hours ago

Greetings! I'm new here. I have a specific problem that has been quite difficult to solve and I'm hoping someone can help me...

Gravityhamster
replies: 9 views: 304
willem1958 13 hours ago

There are many threads on why having two sounds with similar frequency content can create masking issues, and how with the help...

wsstudios
replies: 3 views: 139
mattiasnyc 13 hours ago

I mix hip hop. I use Dr. Dre's The Chronic 2001 as the perfectly mixed album to compare my mixes to. It's on CD and I have it...

contax
replies: 16 views: 408
contax 13 hours ago

Can anybody suggest some reference track - pop/folk with acoustic guitar, bass and female vocal

MpaMusik
replies: 0 views: 158
MpaMusik 19 hours ago

I've done some research and experimentation, but I can't get my triple recto to sound acceptable to me. Specifically what I find...

AJS_gtr
replies: 4 views: 208
Tartan_Commando 19 hours ago

Hi, I've been mixing beats for 3 months so I have to learn a lot. I think that I didn't understand the gain staging well, because...

Edobajo
replies: 7 views: 293
s wave 21 hours ago

Hey, I've read through this thread as i too am having trouble connecting a 003 with Digimax D8. I checked everything...

Fxstudio
replies: 0 views: 151
Fxstudio 22 hours ago

Firstly, let me say I really don't frequent this site enough. It's filled with good bits of info and I love the helpful posts I'm...

BaronBoys
replies: 5 views: 2,880
garshmo 22 hours ago

Where to find Good source Drum samples for the New skool deep house or any advice where to find deep house drum sample packs...

Veteran B
replies: 0 views: 155
Veteran B 23 hours ago

Keep in mind that I'm using all soft synths. I always hear the cliche line of "trust your ears." And some things...

rallycapmusic
replies: 22 views: 564
Muser 1 day ago

I currently run a GL2200 24 channel board through a Steinberg UR824 (24 in using adat expansions) into my DAW (Ableton Live 10)....

Sfeerbeheer
replies: 3 views: 226
Sfeerbeheer 1 day ago

Best: Give Reaper a try. Giant leap from GarageBand. Worst: Mix at barely audible volume. … I tried doing this for the...

goom
replies: 0 views: 181
goom 1 day ago

hey there, i'm using a akai mg614 mixer at the moment and i can't seem to find much information about it on the internet....

dodecaphonic
replies: 127 views: 2,895
dodecaphonic 1 day ago

I would like to learn how to use a mixer through which I intend to integrate my hardware and DAW. I have an Eventide Orville,...

LeTMEFINDOUT
replies: 0 views: 159
LeTMEFINDOUT 1 day ago

Newbie question. Does anyone know how I can connect the above gear up so that the System 1 will run through the DJ202 and out...

Eddymonz
replies: 0 views: 164
Eddymonz 1 day ago

I'm putting together a small set up in a room with no sound treatment, in a downtown area with a little bit of RFI. This is for a...

turpentyne
replies: 0 views: 198
turpentyne 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
SlideR7972 1 day ago

Apologies for yet another 44.1-vs-48 thread. I have searched and keep coming up with old old threads. 44.1 for CD, 48 for...

musicus
replies: 6 views: 298
Arksun 1 day ago

Hello I am trying to use a Roland Go:mixer to record Roland V-drums. This is to do videos of drumming with better quality...

Glucoboost
replies: 2 views: 451
dan173 1 day ago

YouTube YouTube Anyone have an idea which drum machine / mixer (/ distortion pedal) / reverb is used on those...

Mikelundy
replies: 0 views: 171
Mikelundy 1 day ago

I've just bought a Neewer NW-700 condenser mic kit (stop laughing in the back) for general voice-chat duty and a little vocoder...

benanderson89
replies: 0 views: 168
benanderson89 1 day ago

Hi there, I´m looking for a payment plan contract that I can use for my small business, some of my clients asked me about this...

MADA
replies: 4 views: 331
MADA 1 day ago

I'm using Bluebird microphone along with Roland Quad-capture interface and ART Pro audio tube preamp into FL studio 12 with...

dkali1
replies: 1 views: 183
BT64 1 day ago

I have three blown tweeters from my NS-10Ms and I was wondering if there is any to refurbish/recycle these without throwing then...

donnchaidh
replies: 1 views: 208
jlam 1 day ago

Hey guys I´m quite new in producing music and would be really gratefull if anyone could help me. I´m messing arround trying to...

tzre23
replies: 1 views: 297
jlam 1 day ago

Hello everyone,thank you for reading this. I have a question which has plagued me for a long time and I am hoping to finally...

ShepRamsey
replies: 3 views: 237
Murky Waters 1 day ago

I've saved up and built a new studio for myself so I expected some teething problems. But while I've pretty much sorted...

Lowtek
replies: 1 views: 277
Wizzomixer 2 days ago

Each song I mix is better than the last, and I end up going back to remix and match it to the newest quality … and thus I'm on...

goom
replies: 11 views: 484
Philbo King 2 days ago

Heya, I'm still fairly new in music production and have a few questions trying to understand how to incorporate a mixer into my...

XIII
replies: 2 views: 208
XIII 2 days ago

Hey all, So due to my limitations on being able to acoustically treat my mixing area in my apartment i am going to invest in...

GFunkFunkEra
replies: 8 views: 461
GFunkFunkEra 2 days ago

Total noob here to sequencing and synthesizers, so please forgive my ignorance in advance. Trying to figure out how to connect my...

Strasbourg77
replies: 0 views: 189
Strasbourg77 2 days ago

Hi, I’m thinking of buying ADAM A3Xs studio monitors but they only go down to 60 hz, and I don’t want to buy a subwoofer to...

replies: 2 views: 237
2653589 2 days ago

I must be an idiot. I checked out all the online stuff, but I must be ding something wrong. Protools 9, Mac with (2) Motu...

studioman59
replies: 6 views: 280
studioman59 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search