The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThreeBodyTech
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi ,and let me state first of all that i have no clue as to where the appropriate place for the following question on...

cnlgs
replies: 172 views: 149,796
avare 3 weeks ago

How to EQ

Does anyone know of any other great videos of how to eq? Here is a great lesson on how to EQ (or at least one of the ways to...

matt thomas
replies: 126 views: 73,671
Choko 4 weeks ago

I started a thread the other day featuring a great video on EQing...

matt thomas
replies: 149 views: 86,239
Jeff Hayat 18th July 2019

Hey everyone, I'm really struggling to grasp the concept of dB and all its different aplications. I've read some "dB...

gmx750
replies: 41 views: 83,049
stardustmedia 23rd April 2015

To start a new thread simply click on the 'new thread' button (you need to register as a member to see this button and to make...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 38,806
Jules 17th January 2013

1) No being harsh / making fun of newbies :tut: and kip the sarcasm please! This is an area for basic questions that might have...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 40,855
Jules 1st February 2011

Hi to everyone, I'm looking for a native german person for an audio interview translation, it would be interesting. The video is...

G.E.A.R.
replies: 2 views: 178
BabyPanda 45 minutes ago

I was watching an online tutorial recently about dealing with phase cancellation. The guy was using gain plugins to invert the...

Naoki971
replies: 10 views: 433
Sigma 2 hours ago

Hi If I want to play a vst organ through an amplifier and mic the amplifier do I plug the lead from the reamp box into the...

panicinbabylon
replies: 8 views: 406
standingwave 2 hours ago

Anyone had the experience with superior drummer 3 where your drums drown out your cymbals? I have my set configured so I only...

brodieskiddlz
replies: 10 views: 523
Jeff Hayat 3 hours ago

I love these headphones. They are great and by no means do I NEED to change em. However, I'm always looking to improve. My...

MixingChamp
replies: 6 views: 574
Jack101 3 hours ago

My tube/valve mic power supplies are lined up in one row on my rack. Regardless of the brand, the power cords all connect on the...

9xSound
replies: 27 views: 629
9xSound 3 hours ago

Hi folks I cant trust to my voxengo span plugin because each time I play some part of my mix i get different peak level...

ikamy
replies: 9 views: 681
hello people 4 hours ago

Hello slutz. I'm a musician, and I've been sketching some music in the last few years (piano, hw+sw synths, voice, acoustic...

benjj
replies: 1 views: 179
brendandwyer 4 hours ago

Hey guys! heppy I just recently thought about mixing my tracks "analog", as i've seen nice vintage eq's and channel...

lolomo
replies: 5 views: 444
tedtan 4 hours ago

So I'm really into this band called Dirty Beaches. I'm wondering what it is that makes his music sound the way it does. My...

Naoki971
replies: 1 views: 249
JonnieK 5 hours ago

In fact, I've been mixing only with Pro Tools plugins and Waves plugins (I only purchased a small number of plugins, such as the...

Qiy
replies: 1 views: 273
jammiedodger666 9 hours ago

Hello, I have been mostly playing with hardware, sending each one directly into a mixer (ZED 24 from Allen & Heath) thus...

imot3p
replies: 1 views: 200
brendandwyer 10 hours ago

The verby vocals behave as a melodic pad instrument throughout the song. How is this done? What kind of vocal lines/runs...

tehuku
replies: 1 views: 474
psycho_monkey 12 hours ago

Hey everyone, first timer here! I'm trying to figure out what headphones to get in for mixing/mastering. I know it's not...

bonelli
replies: 7 views: 381
Will The Weirdo 16 hours ago

So I was wondering why MIDI can't be used to trigger, for example, a gain plugin sidechain or sidechain compression. What is...

Naoki971
replies: 6 views: 383
Murky Waters 21 hours ago

What mics do you use when recording verses and choruses? Do you need more than 1 or 2 for different sounds like high and low...

Circulate
replies: 2 views: 419
Murky Waters 21 hours ago

Hey guys newbie tape production Q here. I’ve got an Apogee symphony MK 1 silver face 8x8, and an SSL VHD 4 channel pre in a...

codyrea
replies: 6 views: 381
codyrea 22 hours ago

I have an entry level studio set up right now, but just missing one thing. I need some good sounds. Can you please recommend...

foul_owl
replies: 0 views: 423
foul_owl 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
OriginTheory 1 day ago

hi guys firstoff thx for replying #1 - A general question In regards to rec vocals only (as all i rec are vocals), i currently...

nsta555
replies: 24 views: 688
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

Hi all, I've tried googling this several times and browsing the threads here but can't seem to find an answer. Some...

gofalkurself22
replies: 3 views: 453
BT64 1 day ago

Hello All, After 25 years of recording and mixing line level signals from synthesizers and drum machines, I'm dipping my toes...

Coleman Young
replies: 13 views: 1,007
DownTheLine 1 day ago

What affordable mixers have nicest EQs, any comparable to Neve/API/SSL? Yeah I know, I like Neve and API, but I cannot or don't...

soundmodel
replies: 3 views: 451
psycho_monkey 1 day ago

How did you get out of being stuck with some aspects of mixing? Did you just take it slow, let time pass and see if you'd...

awaken_the_skies
replies: 5 views: 390
bill5 1 day ago

Hi, hopefully there is someone out there that can help me out. I just found out that my mbox 3 (not the mini or the pro) is stuck...

decypha
replies: 17 views: 22,639
B. True 1 day ago

I'm not technically a newbie but I feel like my headphone process is :) I've got a Furman unit for headphones and PT 2019 (not...

rmedek
replies: 6 views: 369
joeq 1 day ago

Hey folks, I got curious about how pros edit vocals for music. Over time I ended up with doing the following: - Comping -...

Andrea
replies: 13 views: 401
cruisemates 1 day ago

Hello everyone, I am very new to recording and looking for any advice on what settings to use to record live music with the...

AkatsukiWolf97
replies: 0 views: 461
AkatsukiWolf97 2 days ago

Hey guys, at first i wanna thank the community in general for all the help . I learned a lot a stuff by reading of the...

Apache Vibez
replies: 10 views: 532
simon.billington 2 days ago

Hello, Learner here! I am currently mixing a song on reaper that has 2 stereo synth tracks. there is a whistly noise ( super...

sirabhorn
replies: 9 views: 424
simon.billington 2 days ago

Hello all, I have a Grace Design M101 Preamp, Lynx Aurora 8 USB and a Dangerous Music Source running my pair of Eve SC208's and...

mc_fable
replies: 2 views: 387
mc_fable 2 days ago

Hey I am doing a mix where a client likes the digital artifacty dirty distortion of an L1 plugin, with too much limiting going...

phillus
replies: 14 views: 1,171
johannburkard 2 days ago

Hi, I would love to have some advice how to deal with trackbleed. Our band recorded 6 songs in a studio where we recorded...

Platt
replies: 5 views: 358
mbvoxx 2 days ago

I’ve seen many people use 2 sets of monitors to mix on. I myself use two sets atm as well (presonus Eris 3.5’s, and jbl...

Musicboi
replies: 3 views: 358
johannburkard 2 days ago

Hi all. I'm pretty new to this X32 console (I got the "Producer" version). Now I'd like to understand what's going on...

FlavioB
replies: 1 views: 289
DownTheLine 2 days ago

I am running a mic into the Warm Audio WA73EQ Mic Pre and recording a guitar amp. I am also using a Warm Audio WA76 compressor....

Milescoolin71
replies: 1 views: 292
WarmAudio 3 days ago

Hi everyone, Hopefully this is the right place for this post... I recently changed my setup from an all outside the box...

AlienableTone
replies: 2 views: 351
BT64 3 days ago

Hey guys, i'm gonna try and explain what i'm trying to do and hope it makes sense... You know when you use a synth in real...

stefanijean
replies: 4 views: 381
Smithburg 3 days ago

Can you help me? I am helpless. I have been lost in reverb for a long time. No solution was found. I searched for "How...

ATongmu
replies: 14 views: 561
Smithburg 3 days ago

hi guys im nub i got a quick question, i have a condenser mic (c214) going into a audient id14 usb interface to record vocals,...

nsta555
replies: 17 views: 693
audiospecific 3 days ago

I just spent a lot of time reading through this thread and then I did a search and still I am confused and looking for advice....

gman114
replies: 1 views: 269
grimaila 3 days ago

Hi, There are heaps of impulse responses or Cabinet IRS available in market and I understand how that works, but for last few...

Andromeda studio
replies: 0 views: 230
Andromeda studio 3 days ago

I'm a huge fan of electronic music but would like to work with and add more advanced chords and progressions than is usually seen...

[email protected]
replies: 2 views: 380
BT64 3 days ago

So I’ve never really used audio and video together a friend wants help making some review YouTube stuff for his business ,...

ChaosCreation
replies: 3 views: 277
Mr_Root 3 days ago

Hello, is there anything to be aware of before setting the master volume of an already professionally mastered track down 2 db,...

sirabhorn
replies: 5 views: 327
BT64 3 days ago

Parallel compression raises the quiet parts like a pseudo upward compression. If you do that to every track (to taste) and mixed...

goom
replies: 8 views: 382
Smithburg 3 days ago

greeting Please solve my problem which is that the microphone input does not work even though the driver of the card works well...

khairosoft
replies: 10 views: 5,424
allarkvarkk 3 days ago

Hello , I Have focusrite scarlett 2i2 audio interface I have Roland Rh-200 headphones I want to upgrade to Beyerdynamic 770...

MikeZero
replies: 6 views: 18,331
cyrus101 3 days ago

I am trying to figure out the best way to use my hardware. Got a Monologue; which is currently hooked up via USB + audio out to...

Darkmere
replies: 0 views: 249
Darkmere 4 days ago

Hi all, I'm using a Yamaha MG12XU connected to my iMac via USB. So I'm wondering why when I'm using it with all my levels,...

gtracs
replies: 1 views: 391
mattiasnyc 4 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search