The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi ,and let me state first of all that i have no clue as to where the appropriate place for the following question on...

cnlgs
replies: 152 views: 126,636
mattiasnyc 1 week ago

How to EQ

Does anyone know of any other great videos of how to eq? Here is a great lesson on how to EQ (or at least one of the ways to...

matt thomas
replies: 110 views: 59,180
mikeg.lazer 9th August 2018

I started a thread the other day featuring a great video on EQing...

matt thomas
replies: 135 views: 69,774
mikeg.lazer 8th August 2018

Hey everyone, I'm really struggling to grasp the concept of dB and all its different aplications. I've read some "dB...

gmx750
replies: 41 views: 70,070
stardustmedia 23rd April 2015

To start a new thread simply click on the 'new thread' button (you need to register as a member to see this button and to make...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 34,010
Jules 17th January 2013

1) No being harsh / making fun of newbies :tut: and kip the sarcasm please! This is an area for basic questions that might have...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 34,919
Jules 1st February 2011

I've been really enjoying using a volca fm and other assorted portable little synths to play music in various locations, so I...

OnwardRoseCity
replies: 4 views: 142
FreshProduce 42 minutes ago

Heard it so many times. Last nite on radio with the xx's new song 'say something lovin'. It sounds almost like a whispering on...

Littlemart
replies: 10 views: 813
Sigma 1 hour ago

I am looking for any tips and tricks for using compression specifically on fingerstyle acoustic guitar (steel string)....

Laco
replies: 2 views: 141
Laco 1 hour ago

Theres a lot of bad audio information out there that sends newbies (like i was) down the wrong path (for years). Im writing this...

kangking
replies: 178 views: 4,311
Owen L T 1 hour ago

I have been recording for about a year now (mainly techno). I am using a pair of tannoy reveal active speakers from 2005 to...

Dome1
replies: 1 views: 94
FreshProduce 2 hours ago

Do I'm a player, not a recording engineer. These past couple of years, I've gone and splashed out on gear. I now have a...

Terence T
replies: 37 views: 788
puremix.net 2 hours ago

Hi there. This is my first post here. I've tried to produce my music for years (in a very amateur way) and, life being what it...

baylock
replies: 18 views: 413
puremix.net 2 hours ago

Can anyone show me how to mix marimba and xylophone , what to use ?

Xhuljo
replies: 2 views: 233
Xhuljo 4 hours ago

Hi, I'd like to get a pair of drums sounding like the drums in this song from the early 1980's. Could someone recommend era...

boing
replies: 2 views: 378
Antti H 4 hours ago

Hello, I'm starting to record in my home studio & don't have access to a drummer, so my next best option would be to...

goldylocks
replies: 12 views: 270
chrisso 6 hours ago

Hello there, I'm a drummer and a Vo artist, I have a background with vocals recording and editing . and i would like to move from...

Ayman
replies: 4 views: 205
Ayman 7 hours ago

Hey everyone, 1st post! I am trying to daisy chain an Ensemble Thunderbolt and a Quartet together. The Quartet doesn't...

xitvp55
replies: 3 views: 280
dethbyoogabooga 7 hours ago

Hi. New guy here! I recently decided to get into music production seriously but I'm not sure where to start. I know that I really...

Reunion
replies: 0 views: 99
Reunion 7 hours ago

Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone else has experienced issues with JBL 306 bass or even the JBL LSR 305 (as they're similar)....

cruzfolmli
replies: 8 views: 305
cruzfolmli 9 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm working on recording and mixing some metal tunes , and this is my first bumped mix, so go easy on me haha. Just...

mrlance2018
replies: 0 views: 123
mrlance2018 11 hours ago

Hey guys, I mage a quick comparison track. Its two songs, A-B-A-B One was made in the proper studio and mixed by serious...

EUGENE_MICHELL
replies: 12 views: 438
12tone 11 hours ago

Hey all, May have chosen the wrong thread but i'm new here...looking for some sage advice on my best option for recording a...

alexnewbury
replies: 14 views: 442
BIG BUDDHA 16 hours ago

Hey guys. I’m primarily a guitarist & have little experience with bass. I have a two part question for you guys regarding...

goldylocks
replies: 19 views: 432
avare 17 hours ago

Hi guys, I am a relatively new voice actor and I am considering a new mic. I am working at my self made home studio but since...

The0
replies: 22 views: 520
BrokenRoof 17 hours ago

I mostly use my timefactor in the front of the amp. Recently I used it in the effects Loop. I use the Expression pedal to bring...

robinmink
replies: 0 views: 105
robinmink 17 hours ago

I mostly use my timefactor in the front of the amp. Recently I used it in the effects Loop. I use the Expression pedal to bring...

robinmink
replies: 0 views: 90
robinmink 17 hours ago

robinmink
replies: 0 views: 92
robinmink 17 hours ago

robinmink
replies: 0 views: 89
robinmink 17 hours ago

Hello everyone, rockout Can anyone help me get the vocal effect applied on the sample (before/after) at this link : Ozone...

Sybille
replies: 6 views: 267
Sybille 17 hours ago

Hi everyone I was wondering wherever or not it is safe to use one mixer channel line or mic input and the insert(as direct...

franck77
replies: 0 views: 117
franck77 21 hours ago

Umm.. Hi! I'm new here and i hope i don't sound stupid but... I got a problem with plosives. A big one. So I've been searching...

A L E X
replies: 31 views: 815
CPhoenix 21 hours ago

Hi Everyone, I bought a Roland Demora and while I am happy with the unit and the hardware modulating capabilities I am having...

User1Halkybod
replies: 2 views: 202
butter 21 hours ago

Currently using Rokit 5's G2, trap/bass-heavy production etc. Studio (bedroom) is rather "dead" acoustically, due to...

alkaline
replies: 3 views: 224
Poinzy 23 hours ago

I work for a government agency. I have to set up live sound systems in hotels for about 150 people. Is there any place to get...

dc_gov
replies: 0 views: 158
dc_gov 1 day ago

Hi, I am about to start working on a 14000 word essay about a subject of my choice for uni (I'm studying audio engineering). I...

kn0bfidd1er
replies: 33 views: 1,706
ibugor61 1 day ago

so i recorded a singer who also played piano live. the piano was recorded DI, the vocal with a condenser. i told him not to move...

zinzin
replies: 7 views: 296
BIG BUDDHA 1 day ago

Hello, I was wondering if anyone else experienced that what they export from their DAW sounds different in Windows Media...

Wnb
replies: 58 views: 746
64gtoboy 1 day ago

I am currently building a computer for strictly production work. On my current computer I have FL Studio 9 Producer XXL Edition....

Jinglez
replies: 0 views: 162
Jinglez 1 day ago

Hello. I am an intermediate musician/producer. I am mostly a guitar player/songwriter who sings and can play bass, drums and a...

ty45
replies: 4 views: 299
pief 1 day ago

I'm currently putting together a small production center and wanted to know which of the two would be the best out of Hypersonic...

Jinglez
replies: 3 views: 299
Jinglez 1 day ago

Hey Guys, I'm really struggling to make a bass line like this: (Starts at 1:02mins) PAWSA - Hot :YouTube If any one...

DmanM
replies: 0 views: 212
DmanM 1 day ago

First of all I'd like to say that I'm pleased to be a part of this community now. I've been reading topics here for a while and...

E.C.
replies: 9 views: 437
E.C. 1 day ago

Hi there, I'm quite new to producing and the only piece of gear I've really ever had was the PO33 KO. While it was a good...

Kieron boi
replies: 3 views: 203
CJ Mastering 2 days ago

here my question in shortform: if the reason for my bad software sounds is lack of knowledge, why do i have such amazing...

MikeMeloni
replies: 3 views: 264
chrisso 2 days ago

Hi everyone, Newbie here. I'm a pro classical musician but new to electronic music. I want to dive into it while I'm away from...

turbotoon
replies: 0 views: 140
turbotoon 2 days ago

Which kit and from which expansion would get you close to a raw sound like this? 74uu66oQjDg

gondola
replies: 0 views: 129
gondola 2 days ago

I'm just now getting into recording. I own a Bluebird Cardioid Condenser Microphone, which sounds pretty decent. I was gifted a...

mediaman24
replies: 1 views: 331
djtabascoblack 2 days ago

Anyone own a 2i4 2nd gen? Would/do I place headphones in w/interface off or on and do I take headphones out w/interface on or off?

boombapdame
replies: 1 views: 269
CJ Mastering 2 days ago

Hey guys, was wondering, what does an analog mixer need to have in order to route Channel 1 into Channel 2, 2 into 3 etc. post...

Mr. Maki
replies: 12 views: 447
Wayne 2 days ago

Hi all, I'm hearing a computer-like noise coming from the speakers. I don't hear it with the headphones, so I'm assuming it...

solersystem
replies: 24 views: 1,925
daskeladden 3 days ago

Hi. There are people creating mashups and a lot of them choose songs that were originally recorded with click or otherwise have...

Merlin5
replies: 6 views: 303
Merlin5 3 days ago

Hello all, I am attempting to do some voice overs and am using audacity, but whenever I speak, even from a good just 6 inches...

jabejar
replies: 3 views: 273
MarkF48 3 days ago

I write this as a student - not an expert, and I want to leave most of this discussion to the community. There are a lot of...

minervx
replies: 20 views: 673
chessparov2.0 3 days ago

Hi, i'm pretty new on the recording stuff front, i've been a singer for a long time so the problem could easily be solved and it...

reefy
replies: 15 views: 30,236
imjakebonham 3 days ago

I'm getting into making hip hop beats and I'm looking for a way to use sounds reminiscent of the fender rhodes with a tremolo...

somedumbname
replies: 2 views: 207
jammiedodger666 3 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search