The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi ,and let me state first of all that i have no clue as to where the appropriate place for the following question on...

cnlgs
replies: 181 views: 188,608
nosebleedaudio 3 days ago

How to EQ

Does anyone know of any other great videos of how to eq? Here is a great lesson on how to EQ (or at least one of the ways to...

matt thomas
replies: 146 views: 100,938
aljoy13 8th April 2020

I started a thread the other day featuring a great video on EQing...

matt thomas
replies: 152 views: 118,668
puremix.net 10th January 2020

Hey everyone, I'm really struggling to grasp the concept of dB and all its different aplications. I've read some "dB...

gmx750
replies: 41 views: 99,508
stardustmedia 23rd April 2015

To start a new thread simply click on the 'new thread' button (you need to register as a member to see this button and to make...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 43,371
Jules 17th January 2013

1) No being harsh / making fun of newbies :tut: and kip the sarcasm please! This is an area for basic questions that might have...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 48,645
Jules 1st February 2011

...and run it back into my computer, via either 32 channels from the mixer into the computer, or 2 channels (stereo) back...

Mesmerized
replies: 15 views: 298
Mesmerized 1 hour ago

Hello everybody. I’m actually a pro-user but Basic vs. Premium differences are a bit confusing and not well documented. I know...

hes_ko
replies: 21 views: 8,945
Warren Duprey 1 hour ago

Hi, I’m a newbie to audio interfaces and studio monitors. You guys have probably seen similar questions, but the closest...

JasonFunk
replies: 2 views: 62
JasonFunk 2 hours ago

I was wondering if anyone could advise me the best MIDI keyboard for connection with Finale? I have about $1000 to spend. I was...

dhfoster67
replies: 1 views: 64
CJ Mastering 3 hours ago

Is there a basic or simple calibration for this machine? The service manual calls for use of an extender board which i do not...

jcmusic
replies: 1 views: 259
MoTech 5 hours ago

I found out that the whole time I was using the audio interface, the headphone output was not muted, although the headphones were...

Schismatrix
replies: 1 views: 77
BT64 5 hours ago

I've used ADAT before, but I wonder if I'm using a device like this just for more outputs to my new Motu 8Pre, when the digital...

StanMan
replies: 5 views: 143
BT64 6 hours ago

I'm looking at buying a couple pre-amps, can I get by without a lunchbox and plug them both into a power strip, until I can save...

Michael Franklin
replies: 3 views: 118
kuasalogam 9 hours ago

I really struggle with percussion the most. How can I improve the overall quality of the...

Pirwa
replies: 2 views: 128
Wayne 12 hours ago

Yeah, the old thread type going back many years, but a newer one that hopefully reflects newer gear and my own personal...

LC155
replies: 0 views: 81
LC155 14 hours ago

Just recently started getting into recording using Logic. Been reading a ton about interfaces and then realized—not sure I even...

Pamplemousse
replies: 5 views: 218
Audeath 15 hours ago

Hi all, I have been researching interfaces for weeks now and I had already pre-ordered the motu m4, but after seeing some...

yazzlo_moon
replies: 2 views: 172
bill5 15 hours ago

I'm sick of USB interfaces I have an old guitarport which works but has poor latency. I've tried to upgrade to a better device...

willferral222
replies: 3 views: 125
CJ Mastering 19 hours ago

So I'm very new to recording and production and I recently started to buy some of my own equipment to get started but I've hit...

AlistairGraham17
replies: 15 views: 10,486
CJ Mastering 23 hours ago

Hello! First time posting and new to using tape and a mixer I'm working with a Presonus Firestudio (Logic Pro X) to run into a...

ericsaxomophone
replies: 3 views: 223
HeadlessDinosaur 1 day ago

Can anyone explain to me what the difference is, if any, between Studio and DJ monitors?

Axemaster G
replies: 2 views: 136
Axemaster G 1 day ago

I've been mixing with a pair of iPhone bundle earphones for a while. And believe it or not, it's worked pretty well so far...

magnaproxy
replies: 1 views: 194
AdvancedFollower 1 day ago

I want to make rehearsal-recordings of my band. I only have 4-mic channels to record the drum-set. Never recorded drums before...

DirkP
replies: 2 views: 155

I have a WAV file from ez drummer that I would like to import into my zoom r16 so I can record guitar over it on the R16. Cannot...

thomashendonmsc
replies: 1 views: 134
BT64 1 day ago

Hi! Ive posted this already in another thread but havent receiced a feedback, thats why I thought it‘s best to start a seperate...

DonProm
replies: 12 views: 212
DonProm 1 day ago

Hey everyone, I have an Audient id14 interface. It only has 2 xlr inputs, so I want to expand and connect it to something with...

ringram1291
replies: 4 views: 248
luks 1 day ago

Hello folks. I'm running a Focsurite Saffire pro 40 linked up to an RME ADI-8 DS via ADAT to give me more channels to go to my...

Goo
replies: 6 views: 945
BT64 1 day ago

I've noticed that there are more and more people who are choosing to record in analogue these days, rather than using a...

samgrahamynwa
replies: 34 views: 1,448
themaidsroom 1 day ago

Hi there, I'm fairly clueless when it comes to music production, but I like to record some DIY stuff at home with a limited...

Axemaster G
replies: 2 views: 134
Axemaster G 1 day ago

Hello, Has anybody tried recording a u67 through a Neve 1073 preamp? It seems like it would be a great combination.

gearstudent
replies: 12 views: 591

Hi All, This is sort of an odd question, but one that's been bugging me. So I've been learning a lot about vintage...

jakeg70888
replies: 5 views: 184

I'm having an issue where I can hear strange computer sounds through my usb interface. When open my daw, it makes a certain...

ConfusedNewb
replies: 3 views: 193
Wizzomixer 1 day ago

Hi All, Please can you help identify the gear in the pictured flight cases, taken from a home studio video from December 2012....

cosmicrich
replies: 2 views: 146
Wizzomixer 2 days ago

Hey everyone I'm new here and I tried searching for similar issues to the one I'm having right now but I didn't see anything with...

NaveedM
replies: 7 views: 267
PTbreaker 2 days ago

I think I've confused myself. Amateur hobbyist using Cakewalk bandlab. What I used to do: sing vocals ---> select parts...

Samion
replies: 8 views: 240
mattiasnyc 2 days ago

Hey Folks I hope I have chosen the right channel for this post - I am a noob, so hopefully not breaking too many protocols...

planetguru
replies: 1 views: 133
planetguru 2 days ago

Hi, I'm new to audio engineering and mixing music. I have been trying to learn the fundamentals of mixing with Michael...

seppemane
replies: 5 views: 177
CJ Mastering 2 days ago

Hey guys I have a RME Fireface UFx which I use to record external instruments and effects in my DAW but with time the amount of...

mjrj
replies: 0 views: 133
mjrj 2 days ago

Heard it so many times. Last nite on radio with the xx's new song 'say something lovin'. It sounds almost like a whispering on...

Littlemart
replies: 15 views: 2,076
rene-lemieux 2 days ago

I'm looking for the non-shockmount adapter for the AKG Perception (P120, P220, P420) condenser mics. I already have the...

Banana452
replies: 1 views: 166
MarkF48 2 days ago

Hi, could someone help please. I’m a very new to synth hardware. I have just received my second Behringer Pro-1 as I returned...

DuvGu
replies: 0 views: 117
DuvGu 2 days ago

I know common wisdom says talent-room-mic-preamp... but I think the pre makes a much bigger difference than the mic i was...

musaee
replies: 102 views: 5,970
laughingboy9000 2 days ago

what harsh and sibilant means in audio I mainly want to know what it means in vocals and mic characteristics I didnt quite...

lovley
replies: 3 views: 138
skillz335 2 days ago

Hi everyone! I saw this band online, and I'd like to create a sound similar to them for live...

NathanNene
replies: 8 views: 207
NathanNene 2 days ago

Hello, I've been recording vocals at a studio here that mostly uses two tracks. I'm curious how much do you guys trim or reduce...

ForeignFaraz
replies: 6 views: 330
CJ Mastering 3 days ago

So I have this problem where I've have this noise coming out of my monitor speakers. I did some research and found that it...

teezytom
replies: 1 views: 111
CJ Mastering 3 days ago

Hi! I have lots of connections going on from synths, effects units and motu ultralite outputs that are connected to the patchbay...

Petar
replies: 13 views: 360
Petar 3 days ago

Hey all, New to the community but already found so much helpful info here, now its time to dive into the details... I am...

Spectro Acousto
replies: 1 views: 220
CJ Mastering 3 days ago

So i have an art pro voice channel Compressor, EQ, De-Esser, ETC. I also have all the Fabfilter plugins. My question is should i...

Drho
replies: 4 views: 322
CJ Mastering 3 days ago

Hi, I have an edrum set that I would like to patch into my audio interface. The edrum set has a quarter inch stereo main...

feicipet
replies: 1 views: 130
BT64 3 days ago

Hey guys, I am trying to track vocals at home during this pandemic but I always have a low frequency hum that goes up to 300 Hz,...

producerxtr
replies: 19 views: 315
Garage Rodeo 3 days ago

Hi guys! My friend sells out the Studio and offers me a choice of 3 compressors-API 2500, Tegeler Vati Tube compressor and...

Dypel_pleet
replies: 3 views: 209
CJ Mastering 4 days ago

For VO work, anyone have any experience running a DBX 286s into the Motu M2? The Motu’s preamps seem great, but wondering if...

signaltonoise
replies: 1 views: 173
CJ Mastering 4 days ago

Hey, any chance of some positive and negative feedback on this mix I did? Wasn't really a fan of the song but I feel like I...

L Audio
replies: 0 views: 134
L Audio 4 days ago

Hey everyone, long time lurker, first time poster (or at least first time in like 9 years anyway.) So I was recently setting up...

ChemicalFire
replies: 1 views: 229
Garage Rodeo 4 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search