The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi ,and let me state first of all that i have no clue as to where the appropriate place for the following question on...

cnlgs
replies: 173 views: 158,301
Tascam238 9th September 2019

How to EQ

Does anyone know of any other great videos of how to eq? Here is a great lesson on how to EQ (or at least one of the ways to...

matt thomas
replies: 129 views: 79,597
jeb stuart 5th September 2019

I started a thread the other day featuring a great video on EQing...

matt thomas
replies: 149 views: 92,506
Jeff Hayat 18th July 2019

Hey everyone, I'm really struggling to grasp the concept of dB and all its different aplications. I've read some "dB...

gmx750
replies: 41 views: 87,129
stardustmedia 23rd April 2015

To start a new thread simply click on the 'new thread' button (you need to register as a member to see this button and to make...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 40,196
Jules 17th January 2013

1) No being harsh / making fun of newbies :tut: and kip the sarcasm please! This is an area for basic questions that might have...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 42,757
Jules 1st February 2011

Hi all. New member after some lurking. Should be a basic question, hopefully I chose the correct forum. I am a member of a...

Pjr587
replies: 10 views: 367
Pjr587 1 hour ago

Hi guys I need a bit of help to solve a problem. I've been working on tracking DI guitar tracks to later reamp at a pro...

matterofsplatter
replies: 2 views: 213
Mendocino beano 1 hour ago

Hello everyone! There is a stock room reverb setting in Ableton that I absolutely love. I am trying to figure out if there's...

diegoferrera
replies: 0 views: 81
diegoferrera 4 hours ago

Good afternoon gearslutz! So this is something i've had on my mind for a long while but have never really figured...

imad909
replies: 2 views: 201
khedger 7 hours ago

When my speakers are plugged into my interface and I am monitoring the audio inputs, I get this digital interference / usb ground...

sly_separator
replies: 1 views: 215
lestermagneto 9 hours ago

Hi friends! I'm looking for tips on recording and mixing a VERY DYNAMIC singer in the vein of X Ambassadors. Listen to the...

kevbag
replies: 2 views: 194
Rewolf 12 hours ago

So I recently purchased a second hand TR-8 and as usual I performed a factory reset and firmware upgrade. All nice and clean but...

Muarco
replies: 10 views: 775
PHRMK 13 hours ago

Thinking of using a Mackie Pro FX 8v2 mixer for the usb as an interface to connect to my analogue Allen and Heath GL2800 mixer...

johnnybegood1
replies: 2 views: 240
johnnybegood1 13 hours ago

Hi, I’ve been looking around to see if this has been answered but couldn’t seem to find anything. Might be a foolish...

mikeandrews
replies: 26 views: 545
BT64 15 hours ago

Hello everyone, I am looking for a mixer that allows multitrack USB recording into my DAW (seperate tracks). I have found the...

AlisaVerkuijl
replies: 12 views: 10,102
BT64 15 hours ago

hello slutz! chanced upon a good deal on a BSP and figured i could finagle some sync action between it and the KS to control...

small assassin
replies: 0 views: 161
small assassin 21 hours ago

Hello All, I've been getting more and more into recording/mixing over the past year. I really love it, and would like to...

caseyallensmith
replies: 2 views: 195
caseyallensmith 22 hours ago

Hi All! My band plays post rock, and I do all the recording and mixing. Our bassist strongly prefers to strum chords (with...

replies: 6 views: 308
microwave 1 day ago

I am urgently looking for a supervisor to set up my studio and give me advice on cabling and how to achieve certain sound fx. I...

newspapers
replies: 0 views: 225
newspapers 1 day ago

I'm sure this is in the wrong section of the forum, it so my apologies. My question is how do you guys handle your power...

JaccCetch
replies: 1 views: 204
bmanzer 1 day ago

Hey Gearslutz friends, this is my first post so please bare with my choice of words in the title and in this post...

IndieTrash
replies: 18 views: 396
Zasterz 1 day ago

Hi Guys, so the other day I bought my first synth which is Behringer Neutron and I'm fiddling trying to set up the recording....

LoggleO_O
replies: 1 views: 724
camarao 1 day ago

Normally when I plug in my guitar into the interface I only hear the sound if I have selected a track, & hit the arm button,...

stevie F
replies: 6 views: 235
stella645 1 day ago

Do you seperate for example; "lead vocals, hook and bridge" or do you put together in one track and mix them all? I...

kagen
replies: 1 views: 242
mattiasnyc 1 day ago

Hello there! I use Pro Tools subscription v.2019.6 and a PC with Windows 10. I'm having issues with my Behringer FCA1616...

Ebba
replies: 0 views: 144
Ebba 1 day ago

I have one sound sample from a synth which I load into my Ultrabeat. The thing is that this sound is a Fa and I'd like to get all...

newspapers
replies: 2 views: 221
ShadowsOfLife 1 day ago

Hello seasoned forum members! I am new here, so I look forward to learning from your expertise and assistance. I have gone...

Megyalila Ballad
replies: 15 views: 365
joeq 2 days ago

Hello, Trying to record direct-in guitar for the first time using guitar>direct box>DAV BG-8 pre>Apollo...

directhitmedia
replies: 3 views: 248
directhitmedia 2 days ago
replies: 0 views: 209
sly_separator 2 days ago

I've spent a lot of time working on getting the best sources possible and finding vsts that deliver the sounds I want (I'm all in...

Nightmare Circus
replies: 21 views: 470
Nightmare Circus 2 days ago

Hello, I recently purchased a new Fender Acoustic Pro 200w Amp. I fitted my Martin HD28 with an L.R. Baggs Lyric internal...

James Alan Ott
replies: 0 views: 182
James Alan Ott 2 days ago

I recently posted two Lo-Fi hip hop songs to SoundCloud but they don't seem as loud as other songs I listen to. I did my best to...

olearyi
replies: 3 views: 339
Zasterz 3 days ago

Hello To preface this i wanna be clear that i've been mixing for around 8 years but i'm aware that, as we say in egypt,...

Elian20
replies: 42 views: 1,000
joeq 3 days ago

Howdy, I'm a total scrub when it comes to this stuff, so bear with me! I have a Scarlett 2i2 on the way (my first audio...

Tiger Mask
replies: 8 views: 277
BT64 3 days ago

I'm getting audio into my Ultralite mk3 but audio will not come into Ableton. I see the meters on the Ultralite indicating that...

AshtonSmith
replies: 3 views: 673
AshtonSmith 3 days ago

I am recording an acoustic track and I want to double the guitar track. I have each take panned hard left and hard right. It...

jakeg70888
replies: 1 views: 227
mattiasnyc 3 days ago

I am new to the world of hardware synths and I recently bought an MFB Dominion 1. However, when I get it all plugged in and fire...

JGT
replies: 2 views: 244
mattiasnyc 3 days ago

OK first off this forum is for noobs and I am definitely that I am not recording Led Zep or G&R maybe just some broke garage...

johnnybegood1
replies: 4 views: 239
johnnybegood1 3 days ago

Anyone think it will be possible to use my focusrite saffire 14 as a midi interface via FireWire and my Apollo twin duo mk1 via...

Mendocino beano
replies: 1 views: 180
BT64 3 days ago

Hi all, I use to do a lot of stupid things with audio and now I'm trying to produce a song using just 2 microphones on the...

SergioITASCO
replies: 7 views: 424
jzero 3 days ago

Hi all, This is my first time posting here. I've been reading and learning a lot from all of you, so thank you for that! I'm...

trta
replies: 13 views: 500
decocco 4 days ago

Hey Guys and Gals, I've been working on a "demo" that's evolved into 4 songs, an intro, and an interlude for over...

hausey187
replies: 5 views: 419
Owen L T 4 days ago

What are the best methods to get dusty, vintage sounding drums? One reference track that I'm trying to emulate is Insane in the...

olearyi
replies: 2 views: 269
olearyi 4 days ago

hey all. is there a way to stop getting such abrasive K and T sounds when recording vocals. im using an aston spirit mic with a...

benjiboko
replies: 14 views: 757
benjiboko 4 days ago

I have a small project studio mainly for just me to record me playing acoustic and vocals. I use pro tools with the slate...

Chadolds
replies: 9 views: 402
BT64 4 days ago

Hi all, Just received my KRK Rokit 6's and I'm really confused! I ordered from the US (110v) and am now in the uk...

Davik01
replies: 3 views: 5,283
FXR74 4 days ago

when wiring up an isolation transformer in a metal box, do the little bolts that hold the xlr in and out panels to the box need...

BoomWomb
replies: 0 views: 191
BoomWomb 5 days ago

Hello, I have some questions about my future as a musician. This is the situation, I have been producing on Ableton for...

Epsilon Mantis
replies: 4 views: 272
Owen L T 5 days ago

I wanted to keep this as short as possible, but ehhh... whatever, I am theMuzzl3. Its either STFU or let it out. ~~~My...

theMuzzl3
replies: 2 views: 640
CJ Mastering 5 days ago

This might be the most ridiculous question ever asked on this forum, but here goes. I work for a private detective, and my job...

Krinkov58
replies: 8 views: 408
Rewolf 5 days ago

I’m using the Scarlet 2I2, my headphones are connected to it, when I record in Logic Pro X, I can hear my voice but the...

producer679
replies: 2 views: 239
CJ Mastering 5 days ago

Hey guys, I bought a used pair of AKGs 702 which I am running through my Focusrite Scarlett 2i2. The problem I'm having is...

ktothe9
replies: 2 views: 230
CJ Mastering 5 days ago

I am already using my StudioLive 32 series iii mixer connected to a PC via USB 2 for Live FOH and plugin use. Allows me to use...

MrM1
replies: 3 views: 304
MrM1 5 days ago

Evening all, I'm not exactly new but my baseline is very low... I've just decided to update my setup after about 20 years...

nickybbad
replies: 1 views: 275
SergioITASCO 6 days ago

So I find I'm losing the body and warmth of my mixes, always having insane equing going on. Maybe I should start compressing more...

Bomberjacket
replies: 16 views: 447
Owen L T 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search