The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I started a thread the other day featuring a great video on EQing...

matt thomas
replies: 140 views: 75,737
Samc 3 days ago

How to EQ

Does anyone know of any other great videos of how to eq? Here is a great lesson on how to EQ (or at least one of the ways to...

matt thomas
replies: 112 views: 63,909
Jwitb 3 weeks ago

Hi ,and let me state first of all that i have no clue as to where the appropriate place for the following question on...

cnlgs
replies: 152 views: 135,011
mattiasnyc 8th September 2018

Hey everyone, I'm really struggling to grasp the concept of dB and all its different aplications. I've read some "dB...

gmx750
replies: 41 views: 74,737
stardustmedia 23rd April 2015

To start a new thread simply click on the 'new thread' button (you need to register as a member to see this button and to make...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 35,832
Jules 17th January 2013

1) No being harsh / making fun of newbies :tut: and kip the sarcasm please! This is an area for basic questions that might have...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 37,057
Jules 1st February 2011

I just bought the Adam T5V monitors and their power cords are extremely short. I just built my desktop and the cords wouldn't...

StarSMASH1
replies: 4 views: 136
wrgkmc 11 minutes ago

Hello all, I recently bought a Yamaha hs5 studio monitor (planning to upgrade to two in future) as I have started to gain an...

finnwaring
replies: 0 views: 1
finnwaring 16 minutes ago

This might be a really "newbie" question. But I'm new in the studio/recording/production field and was wondering if I...

Alsa7100
replies: 12 views: 1,976
frn0003 19 minutes ago
replies: 29 views: 885
wrgkmc 20 minutes ago

Hey guys, I'm trying to record guitars using Amplitube 3 and the HISS is killing me... I'm using a Focusrite Scarlett and...

ToneSeeker96
replies: 10 views: 319
Kimi777 2 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm kinda stuck on something. I'm loving the 'Retro Synth' from Logic but since Logic isn't my DAW of choise I'm...

afroaky
replies: 0 views: 91
afroaky 7 hours ago

Lately I've been getting quite a few requests from clients to play their phone demos to me during preproduction so that they can...

buckleylives
replies: 5 views: 276
buckleylives 15 hours ago

Can we rename this sub section Newbie audio engineering + production question zone... and questions you should know the answers...

Tobias Enstrom
replies: 4 views: 328
CJ Mastering 23 hours ago

~Hello I am trying to record some acoustic guitar with rode nt1a My computer is silent there is some fan sound but I can barely...

dynamite29
replies: 4 views: 225
CJ Mastering 23 hours ago

Hi guys, I have a question regarding the sound of recorded vocals. I've been recording (mainly) vocals and guitar for quite...

thatguitarguy
replies: 2 views: 238
Bushman 1 day ago

My WA76 doesn't leave my house and I record drums off site. When I am back home mixing and wanting compression, I don't have good...

BoomWomb
replies: 16 views: 365
JonnieK 1 day ago

Hat's off, Gearslutz!. A long-time lurker here. I very much appreciate the wide range of opinion and tirade that is to be found...

dynac0mp
replies: 12 views: 614
buckleylives 1 day ago

I am trying to connect a video mic (Røde VideoMicro) to my usb audio interface. But it is totally silent. From what i...

magnus h
replies: 2 views: 208
magnus h 1 day ago

Hey guys, I have just acquired a Behringer Ub2222fx pro mixer and there seems to be an issue with the outputs, and I would like...

Steeplemouth
replies: 2 views: 220
Steeplemouth 1 day ago

I'm currently working with a great female vocalist who has a very "country" style and voice. I have recorded her twice...

texasguitar903
replies: 6 views: 876
mglide 1 day ago

Hi All, I been wondering for quite a while about highish end channel strip type units being sent straight into the audio ins of...

MAXTHEDOG
replies: 2 views: 233
MAXTHEDOG 1 day ago

So, i’ve been mulling around over some music gear i want to buy in the near future and i can’t decide on what i should get....

Sazazie_Spring
replies: 1 views: 252
CJ Mastering 1 day ago

Hello everyone! First, thank you for any advice you can give, I’ve been browsing these forums and you guys are so damn...

AnthonyPaulO
replies: 2 views: 223
Bushman 1 day ago

Hello, good people of GSz! I'm totally new electronic, virtual, midi music production. Currently, I'm using Reaper as my daw....

earllywilliam
replies: 1 views: 243
Moonracer1 1 day ago

Hello guys, I always enjoyed how Logic's vocals sound. A lot of it is an unnoticeable tail from reverb or delay or both but the...

IAmFree
replies: 0 views: 205
IAmFree 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
JonnieK 1 day ago

Greetings! We are looking to replace a defect CPS150 power supply for our Soundcraft Delta 200 16 channel mixer. Old...

perrodg
replies: 3 views: 218
BT64 2 days ago

Hi, simple (I hope) Audio Interface question. Would a Universal Audio Arrow have enough processing power (it has 1 SHARC chip)...

cozyshorts
replies: 1 views: 224
BT64 2 days ago

I’d like to hear what tracks in your opinion have the best mix and what are your favorite reference tracks.

Pitchfork Inc.
replies: 2 views: 508
blaugruen7 2 days ago

Hi! I play in a church band, and sometimes run the sound. However, outside of doing some rudimentary EQ'ing, and manipulating...

sbford313
replies: 1 views: 218
BT64 2 days ago

I'm looking for the specific orchestra hit used in Carly Rae Jepsen's "I didn't just come here to dance". YouTube...

Renliano
replies: 4 views: 332
Renliano 2 days ago

I'm sorry this post seems to have been posted in the wrong place before. This is a problem from the sound recored by my...

zhaoqidi11
replies: 2 views: 195
zhaoqidi11 2 days ago

I wanted to start a thread geared to singer/songwriters/producers who are trying to produce and release music all by themselves...

s wave
replies: 18 views: 375
s wave 2 days ago

Hi! I´m only used to recording myself rapping, so the dynamic range there is, shall we say, limited. But today I recorded...

wagninger
replies: 3 views: 246
lionaudio 2 days ago

Hello everyone. So I hope someone else went through this because I have no idea what to do. My 802 was connected and function...

Qumok
replies: 17 views: 292
rumleymusic 2 days ago

Hi, I run Logic on a Mac mini using the maudio profire 2626 interface. Even when I do not have my tracks "armed" in...

briarhag
replies: 6 views: 318
Prodba 2 days ago

Hi, I want to ask how to get this kind of accustic guitar sound. I know it's very compressed. But please explain to me how to...

kite
replies: 8 views: 283
kite 2 days ago

For reference I'm looking for well known folk(ish) albums/songs that did not use reverb. Or even lesser known stuff as...

blotto
replies: 13 views: 440
blotto 3 days ago

I have a tv router thing that has hdmi and toslink (optical) port. This connects to the tv via hdmi only currently. Now, I want...

qkrzazzang
replies: 1 views: 221
wrgkmc 3 days ago

Well i just got these speakers. And they sound impressive for a pc speaker. My other pc speakers really are Bad. Anyway i sold my...

spektor
replies: 3 views: 225
spektor 3 days ago

good morning I have the following problem I have a lunchbox Api 8p, and 5 preamp modules (2 rupert neve 511, 1 mono gamma...

Marcosporcar
replies: 1 views: 212
wrgkmc 3 days ago

So I have been doing this for a few years now. The drummer in my band has a notoriously bad foot and takes always end up with the...

dyl127
replies: 2 views: 207
jammiedodger666 3 days ago

Hello everyone! First post here. I’ve been looking for a lot of infos on GS lately and must say that I’m really impressed,...

Gotkovsky
replies: 4 views: 150
Gotkovsky 3 days ago

Hi I'm looking some help with this one. I mostly create deep house and for a while I've been trying to figure out progressions...

rcecil88
replies: 12 views: 334
rcecil88 3 days ago

Hey guys, Heres my question if any of you kind people are able to help. I have a home studio set up to record my own band...

Fret
replies: 3 views: 207
BT64 3 days ago

Hi there! I'm finally moving my little home studio to a full blown studio room so I've decided to upgrade my gear a little....

Tjorven
replies: 6 views: 259
BT64 3 days ago

Hi, apologies in advance if this is a stupid question... but here goes. I'm working on a track of my own and have had some...

JayPMusic
replies: 7 views: 252
BIG BUDDHA 3 days ago

I left a song open in GarageBand overnight and when I came back and hit play it played back in a much lower pitch. The recording...

smlaws
replies: 2 views: 211
smlaws 3 days ago

Does anyone have experience with online mastering services? These days many mastering services are being offered on Landr and...

CaesarX86
replies: 44 views: 2,060
JanZoo 3 days ago

Bought a Behringer umc1820 and using Tracktions DAW waveform 8 that came with the interface purchase, and when assigning an input...

Fatsteven
replies: 0 views: 230
Fatsteven 3 days ago

I have older Alesis Monitor One passive studio monitors, a Focusrite 2i4 audio interface, and an older Stewart PA-200 amp I used...

txwildcard
replies: 2 views: 208
Poinzy 4 days ago

Hello, my question may be stupid, I partially understand what is the matter, but maybe there is something I do not know. I'll...

remle
replies: 9 views: 286
zhaoqidi11 4 days ago

I'm certainly not a newbie except to this forum, and to patchbays. I recently picked up a Presonus Quantum 4848 and am...

SRB601
replies: 17 views: 686
foxwaves 4 days ago

Hello, I imagine some of you are also artists who use oil paints and various medium solvents. My project studio is now merging...

Zazou
replies: 1 views: 239
CJ Mastering 4 days ago

Hey Guys! After the last couple months I've been teaching myself how to master. I have a couple questions: 1. Should I...

Tbartsctr
replies: 2 views: 328
CJ Mastering 4 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search