The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi ,and let me state first of all that i have no clue as to where the appropriate place for the following question on...

cnlgs
replies: 168 views: 143,978
nosebleedaudio 9th April 2019

How to EQ

Does anyone know of any other great videos of how to eq? Here is a great lesson on how to EQ (or at least one of the ways to...

matt thomas
replies: 122 views: 69,410
Nuieve 5th April 2019

I started a thread the other day featuring a great video on EQing...

matt thomas
replies: 145 views: 81,944
DIGIT 3rd March 2019

Hey everyone, I'm really struggling to grasp the concept of dB and all its different aplications. I've read some "dB...

gmx750
replies: 41 views: 79,223
stardustmedia 23rd April 2015

To start a new thread simply click on the 'new thread' button (you need to register as a member to see this button and to make...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 37,143
Jules 17th January 2013

1) No being harsh / making fun of newbies :tut: and kip the sarcasm please! This is an area for basic questions that might have...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 39,133
Jules 1st February 2011

Hey there! My guess is that there is a VERY easy way to do this, but I'm just not hip to it... I've got an Akai MPK Mini USB...

SBSB
replies: 1 views: 59
BT64 5 minutes ago

Hello, Does anyone know how to apply a stereo reverb without getting phase issues. Using an aux bus and sending drum hits...

Gimp2020
replies: 9 views: 247
Gimp2020 1 hour ago

Each voice is unique, each voice is different. Some voices are nice to listen at, others make you run away. Vocals in music, for...

Infoseeker
replies: 16 views: 1,518
Frankie Mumbles 1 hour ago

Im now confident in sending my music to larger labels but having no experience with record labels im not sure how long i should...

Sk1nZ
replies: 14 views: 375
Sk1nZ 1 hour ago

Hi! I've been recording overdubs for 3 years now. Starting with drums, adding guitar, bass, keys, vocals,... I'm going to...

Monk u
replies: 15 views: 320
BIG BUDDHA 1 hour ago

Hi Guys I'm new here but not new to production and I have a couple of production questions that I need to get to the bottom...

Gimp2020
replies: 14 views: 336
Gimp2020 1 hour ago

Looking for help Converting some old ADAT tapes. I have read some threads and have collected some equipment. However, when it...

KDC_2018
replies: 2 views: 87
BIG BUDDHA 1 hour ago

My family is throwing a graduation party at our house and they want me to set up my Adam A77X's outside to use for music. My...

envous
replies: 7 views: 317
joeq 4 hours ago

My Sony MDR-V600 headphones start to hurt my ears after about 10 minutes. Are there any out there that you can just wear for...

Psy_Trance
replies: 1 views: 82
Bushman 5 hours ago

I just bought a slightly used Yamaha MG10XU and all my computers are currently running linux mint. Is there a way to find drivers...

Deni Downs
replies: 0 views: 71
Deni Downs 5 hours ago

I have used all my line inputs on my apollo and I only have 2 free mic inputs. The guitar preamp I'm using is a Synergy Syn-2...

CulchuralMarxism
replies: 0 views: 104
CulchuralMarxism 8 hours ago

Hey everyone I'm new to sound design and I'm stumped trying to figure out how to get these leads. If someone could tell me how...

TheRobot
replies: 2 views: 230
Owen L T 10 hours ago

I have a roughly 600 sqft room (24ft x 25ft) with a bump out in one corner for storage closets making it kind of L shaped. I have...

rschlierbeck
replies: 6 views: 290
Prodba 15 hours ago

Hi guys, Sorry for the no doubt ridiculous question but im struggling to find any info on this so i thought id ask here... I...

ed612313
replies: 2 views: 219
Murky Waters 16 hours ago

Hi everyone, Hope you’re well. I recently recorded a cover version of The Beach Boys’s a cappella arrangement of “The...

BDW42
replies: 3 views: 230
Owen L T 18 hours ago

To record a bass through a Neve 33115 I am guessing I will need to Di it? Cheers, Nikko

Nikko1052
replies: 3 views: 285
Nikko1052 20 hours ago

I'm wondering if someone can help me with some capacitor questions: 1) in photos 1 and 2 the electrolytics are polarized and I...

iaw1978
replies: 0 views: 148
iaw1978 21 hours ago

Hi everyone, brand new here so definitely a huge newbie when it comes to this stuff. I have a takamine TK-40D preamp built into...

.Morton
replies: 3 views: 210
CJ Mastering 21 hours ago

Hello. i own a Behringer UMC1820 with a lot of inputs but all of them are stereo and there is no way to make them mono when...

nhouz
replies: 3 views: 349
nhouz 1 day ago

Would it be a waste of money. I just love the moog sound so much but would paraphonic be too limiting for pads and chords?

mikemike1191
replies: 0 views: 200
mikemike1191 1 day ago

Hi guys, we were thinking about the 32bit float and the flow to follow during the processing of a project. The situation is the...

Simonluka
replies: 4 views: 287
Simonluka 1 day ago

This video link provides an explanation of a particular microtonal scale and how to program it in a...

electrojunky
replies: 4 views: 376
joeq 1 day ago

The acoustic guitar on the song is a quarter step off. Should I just tune my guitar by ear to fit the song? It won't be perfect....

goom
replies: 5 views: 250
CJ Mastering 1 day ago

When watching mixing videos I see engineers creating an aux track with compressed signal and then feeding it back into the dry...

Nuieve
replies: 11 views: 324
Nuieve 1 day ago

Hey guys , i would like to have your help ; i must to buy a new microphone and i'm lost among all the possibilities that...

chrisleberger
replies: 10 views: 367
chrisleberger 1 day ago

Hi guys I've bought a red box to use with guitar impluse responses (D.Iing by amp head into my preamps) but i've been told by...

alfiemeanswell93
replies: 8 views: 397
bmanzer 1 day ago

I have a Soldano X88R preamp and I want to record it with my UAD Apollo into a DAW that adds poweramp and cab simulations. I...

CulchuralMarxism
replies: 18 views: 414
loujudson 1 day ago

so i want to get my first synthesizer but i really have no idea what synth i should get or what kind of other equipment i'll need...

TheRealFrosty
replies: 17 views: 627
mark1971 1 day ago

Hello everyone, I'm brand new to music production. This forum has been very helpful as I can usually search and find answers to...

Jaycich
replies: 23 views: 598
Jaycich 2 days ago

For the past two months or so, I noticed something pretty unusual about my microphone. I stopped having audio from my mic being...

thegateway
replies: 7 views: 271
thegateway 2 days ago

Whenever I record music I can hear a crackle every so often through my headphones and then it shows up in the actual mix. I got a...

Kenney
replies: 24 views: 868
moneyroe 2 days ago

hey, everyone. i'm mixing a track with a lot of spatial effects and relatively strong low frequencies and lots of stabs i made...

thefever
replies: 8 views: 267
thefever 2 days ago

Hi, I was wondering if anybody has a thought on how de fx chain on the vocal of birdy's 'people help the people' was...

Diederik
replies: 3 views: 1,310
Eric Stravinsky 2 days ago

So, presently I'm quite enjoying the tone of the UAD ENGL E765 RT amp sim in the 'unison' slot on Console channel one, with the...

benj333
replies: 2 views: 270
Universal Audio 2 days ago

I'm planning on upgrading to Abelton Live Suite and was wondering was it worth getting Fabfilter plugins along with it as opposed...

cpjofarrell
replies: 2 views: 303
Owen L T 2 days ago

Hey guys, What plugin can you recommend in order to emulate guitar sound, with all its squeaks when strumming?

delayed_flight
replies: 7 views: 284
matt pinchin 2 days ago

im mixing a song for an artist and im having trouble mixing a harmony part for the chorus..the artist has a high pitched lead...

Newbie956
replies: 10 views: 332
Brent Hahn 2 days ago

Hi, I am looking to get into outboard gear mainly with the intent of running stuff out of my daw through delays/compressors etc...

Jookington
replies: 4 views: 280
JEK3 2 days ago

Hey there! A (propably) basic question about analog gear: I can't get my Drum-Machine (Elektron Analog Rytm MKII) to sound...

spiritdesire
replies: 4 views: 332
thedberg 2 days ago

Hi I'm a big fan of stock plugins and recently got into Wavetables (love its workflow) to create my sounds but every time I come...

Dudo
replies: 1 views: 212
CJ Mastering 2 days ago

Hi, Would anyone be kind enough to offer their opinion on whether i need a reamp box for my set up? i use a Golden Age...

guyguyguyguyguy
replies: 1 views: 206
CJ Mastering 2 days ago

Hi all, have a question about static noise when recording - I am using an Avantone CV-12 tube condenser microphone with a...

taylorswiftmic
replies: 5 views: 288
CJ Mastering 2 days ago

I'm trying to figure out the fastest/best way to record drums over drums. Let's say you have 10 channels coming into your DAW...

NerdyUsername
replies: 6 views: 338
64gtoboy 2 days ago

Hi I have simple noob question (I guess) because I could not find any usefull info in google. What do you think about...

igor.gorski95
replies: 4 views: 291
CJ Mastering 2 days ago

Hi! I have a question. I have been struggeling to figure this out for years (call me stupid) but I cant get it. I notice when...

magik87
replies: 5 views: 313
CJ Mastering 2 days ago

Hi all, I have the following setup: Output 1 on audio interface -> input on guital pedal -> output on guitar pedal...

krgr
replies: 16 views: 2,526
g_loop 2 days ago

Hey folks, First post in like 7 years confoosedconfoosed. Been getting back to recordings some music for the first time in...

orksnork
replies: 4 views: 279
Murky Waters 3 days ago

Hi guys! i'm recently totally getting confused from the topic analogic /digital cables i'm talking about a standard rca to rca...

nhouz
replies: 8 views: 354
Murky Waters 3 days ago

Any "invisible" sounding compressor to make very dynamic piano playings sound a bit more squeezed together?

ein fisch
replies: 13 views: 451
WallTone 3 days ago

Hello guys, :) Today I was tweaking some vocals and I came to the realization that once the recorded take is pretty high...

Sybille
replies: 2 views: 285
Mag J 3 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search