The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi ,and let me state first of all that i have no clue as to where the appropriate place for the following question on...

cnlgs
replies: 152 views: 126,709
mattiasnyc 1 week ago

How to EQ

Does anyone know of any other great videos of how to eq? Here is a great lesson on how to EQ (or at least one of the ways to...

matt thomas
replies: 110 views: 59,238
mikeg.lazer 9th August 2018

I started a thread the other day featuring a great video on EQing...

matt thomas
replies: 135 views: 69,822
mikeg.lazer 8th August 2018

Hey everyone, I'm really struggling to grasp the concept of dB and all its different aplications. I've read some "dB...

gmx750
replies: 41 views: 70,113
stardustmedia 23rd April 2015

To start a new thread simply click on the 'new thread' button (you need to register as a member to see this button and to make...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 34,035
Jules 17th January 2013

1) No being harsh / making fun of newbies :tut: and kip the sarcasm please! This is an area for basic questions that might have...

Jules
replies: 0 views: 34,938
Jules 1st February 2011

I have been recording for about a year now (mainly techno). I am using a pair of tannoy reveal active speakers from 2005 to...

Dome1
replies: 4 views: 227
Monotremata 7 minutes ago

Theres a lot of bad audio information out there that sends newbies (like i was) down the wrong path (for years). Im writing this...

kangking
replies: 241 views: 5,370
teleharmonium 11 minutes ago

Hello, I'm starting to record in my home studio & don't have access to a drummer, so my next best option would be to...

goldylocks
replies: 19 views: 420
goldylocks 56 minutes ago

Hi Guys! I'm looking to upgrade my mic for my little home studio to get a more professional sound. I am trying to decide...

emace94
replies: 0 views: 39
emace94 1 hour ago

Hey peeps, let me know if this should be anywhere else, but; So I've got a 16 channel mixer setup where I use all direct...

General Haze
replies: 3 views: 94
Doc Mixwell 1 hour ago

I am looking for any tips and tricks for using compression specifically on fingerstyle acoustic guitar (steel string)....

Laco
replies: 9 views: 284
bgood 3 hours ago

Hey all - I apologize in advance for the really, REALLY rudimentary question. We have an MixWizard WZ3 16:2 at out church, and...

gkredrock
replies: 6 views: 2,916
studer58 5 hours ago

Hey guys, I got a C414 XLII which is a great mic so far, but I've been using it into my Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 :facepalm:, so I...

wesleyestudiobr
replies: 19 views: 596
Blue Light 6 hours ago

YouTube Look at 8:50 I dont have abelton...

Sun121
replies: 0 views: 84
Sun121 7 hours ago

Hello there, I'm a drummer and a Vo artist, I have a background with vocals recording and editing . and i would like to move from...

Ayman
replies: 5 views: 265
Ayman 14 hours ago

The song in question... YouTube I love the drum sounds in this sound, how can i program mine to get a similar feel? How are...

Soundshark
replies: 0 views: 134
Soundshark 19 hours ago

Can anyone show me how to mix marimba and xylophone , what to use ?

Xhuljo
replies: 3 views: 352
joeq 20 hours ago

I love my mic. BUT! this distortion has to stop. Id read the fet is whats causing it?

asylumatik
replies: 11 views: 718
CrunkThanAMug 1 day ago

Hey guys, I mage a quick comparison track. Its two songs, A-B-A-B One was made in the proper studio and mixed by serious...

EUGENE_MICHELL
replies: 13 views: 512
Wayne 1 day ago

I've been really enjoying using a volca fm and other assorted portable little synths to play music in various locations, so I...

OnwardRoseCity
replies: 5 views: 228
MarkF48 1 day ago

Hey guys. I’m primarily a guitarist & have little experience with bass. I have a two part question for you guys regarding...

goldylocks
replies: 20 views: 477
JSchlomo 1 day ago

First time post with a question on phasing and psychoacoustics, but first a little background: I'm recently permanently deaf in...

mayordean
replies: 17 views: 2,527
Biblos_Geek 1 day ago

Hey all, May have chosen the wrong thread but i'm new here...looking for some sage advice on my best option for recording a...

alexnewbury
replies: 15 views: 470
alexnewbury 1 day ago

Heard it so many times. Last nite on radio with the xx's new song 'say something lovin'. It sounds almost like a whispering on...

Littlemart
replies: 10 views: 861
Sigma 1 day ago

Do I'm a player, not a recording engineer. These past couple of years, I've gone and splashed out on gear. I now have a...

Terence T
replies: 37 views: 829
puremix.net 1 day ago

Hi there. This is my first post here. I've tried to produce my music for years (in a very amateur way) and, life being what it...

baylock
replies: 18 views: 443
puremix.net 1 day ago

Hi, I'd like to get a pair of drums sounding like the drums in this song from the early 1980's. Could someone recommend era...

boing
replies: 2 views: 401
Antti H 1 day ago

Hey everyone, 1st post! I am trying to daisy chain an Ensemble Thunderbolt and a Quartet together. The Quartet doesn't...

xitvp55
replies: 3 views: 295
dethbyoogabooga 1 day ago

Hi. New guy here! I recently decided to get into music production seriously but I'm not sure where to start. I know that I really...

Reunion
replies: 0 views: 196
Reunion 1 day ago

Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone else has experienced issues with JBL 306 bass or even the JBL LSR 305 (as they're similar)....

cruzfolmli
replies: 8 views: 325
cruzfolmli 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
mrlance2018 1 day ago

Hi guys, I am a relatively new voice actor and I am considering a new mic. I am working at my self made home studio but since...

The0
replies: 22 views: 535
BrokenRoof 2 days ago

I mostly use my timefactor in the front of the amp. Recently I used it in the effects Loop. I use the Expression pedal to bring...

robinmink
replies: 0 views: 160
robinmink 2 days ago

Hello everyone, rockout Can anyone help me get the vocal effect applied on the sample (before/after) at this link : Ozone...

Sybille
replies: 6 views: 280
Sybille 2 days ago

Hi everyone I was wondering wherever or not it is safe to use one mixer channel line or mic input and the insert(as direct...

franck77
replies: 0 views: 187
franck77 2 days ago

Umm.. Hi! I'm new here and i hope i don't sound stupid but... I got a problem with plosives. A big one. So I've been searching...

A L E X
replies: 31 views: 842
CPhoenix 2 days ago

Hi Everyone, I bought a Roland Demora and while I am happy with the unit and the hardware modulating capabilities I am having...

User1Halkybod
replies: 2 views: 214
butter 2 days ago

Currently using Rokit 5's G2, trap/bass-heavy production etc. Studio (bedroom) is rather "dead" acoustically, due to...

alkaline
replies: 3 views: 236
Poinzy 2 days ago

I work for a government agency. I have to set up live sound systems in hotels for about 150 people. Is there any place to get...

dc_gov
replies: 0 views: 207
dc_gov 2 days ago

Hi, I am about to start working on a 14000 word essay about a subject of my choice for uni (I'm studying audio engineering). I...

kn0bfidd1er
replies: 33 views: 1,722
ibugor61 2 days ago

so i recorded a singer who also played piano live. the piano was recorded DI, the vocal with a condenser. i told him not to move...

zinzin
replies: 7 views: 308
BIG BUDDHA 2 days ago

Hello, I was wondering if anyone else experienced that what they export from their DAW sounds different in Windows Media...

Wnb
replies: 58 views: 760
64gtoboy 2 days ago

I am currently building a computer for strictly production work. On my current computer I have FL Studio 9 Producer XXL Edition....

Jinglez
replies: 0 views: 172
Jinglez 2 days ago

Hello. I am an intermediate musician/producer. I am mostly a guitar player/songwriter who sings and can play bass, drums and a...

ty45
replies: 4 views: 306
pief 2 days ago

I'm currently putting together a small production center and wanted to know which of the two would be the best out of Hypersonic...

Jinglez
replies: 3 views: 308
Jinglez 2 days ago

Hey Guys, I'm really struggling to make a bass line like this: (Starts at 1:02mins) PAWSA - Hot :YouTube If any one...

DmanM
replies: 0 views: 219
DmanM 3 days ago

First of all I'd like to say that I'm pleased to be a part of this community now. I've been reading topics here for a while and...

E.C.
replies: 9 views: 444
E.C. 3 days ago

Hi there, I'm quite new to producing and the only piece of gear I've really ever had was the PO33 KO. While it was a good...

Kieron boi
replies: 3 views: 213
CJ Mastering 3 days ago

here my question in shortform: if the reason for my bad software sounds is lack of knowledge, why do i have such amazing...

MikeMeloni
replies: 3 views: 273
chrisso 3 days ago

Hi everyone, Newbie here. I'm a pro classical musician but new to electronic music. I want to dive into it while I'm away from...

turbotoon
replies: 0 views: 148
turbotoon 3 days ago

Which kit and from which expansion would get you close to a raw sound like this? 74uu66oQjDg

gondola
replies: 0 views: 137
gondola 3 days ago

I'm just now getting into recording. I own a Bluebird Cardioid Condenser Microphone, which sounds pretty decent. I was gifted a...

mediaman24
replies: 1 views: 337
djtabascoblack 3 days ago

Anyone own a 2i4 2nd gen? Would/do I place headphones in w/interface off or on and do I take headphones out w/interface on or off?

boombapdame
replies: 1 views: 279
CJ Mastering 4 days ago

Hey guys, was wondering, what does an analog mixer need to have in order to route Channel 1 into Channel 2, 2 into 3 etc. post...

Mr. Maki
replies: 12 views: 457
Wayne 4 days ago

Hi all, I'm hearing a computer-like noise coming from the speakers. I don't hear it with the headphones, so I'm assuming it...

solersystem
replies: 24 views: 1,935
daskeladden 4 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search