The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Need protools tech in boston area Audio Interfaces
Old 17th September 2011
Here for the gear

Need protools tech in boston area

Hello, My name is Paul Sullivan. I own protools LE 7.4. I bought it in 2008 when I had some money, but then went away to music school and never got the chance to use it properly because of my busy schedule. Now I have moved back home and have it all hooked up, installed , and everything opens fine but, I don't get any sound going from my Mbox 2 pro to my protools track dock. I also can't get any sound out my headphones. I think I need a protools tech to come and troubleshoot the system because it could be a hardware issue that I am blind to. It also could be a software problem and I still wouldn't know how to fix it. Avid audio is also out of the question because I bought it so long ago they wont give me technical support without some papers that are long gone.

I may go to guitar center but would like to find some one who could trouble shoot it, fix it, and maybe teach me some ways to maintain and maximize my protools. I also have a midi keyboard that I need to get hooked up to my protools as well as some plug ins I need to get hooked up to my keyboard and guitar. I also want to get the midi keyboard hooked up my sibelius so I can record and it will write out what I play. (I have sibelius 7)

Please get back to me with info I can pay for prof. service. I am just a total music technology newb.
Old 20th September 2011
Lives for gear

I'm a ProTools user in Boston. If you want to send me your number I may be able to help you over the phone.
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search