The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Sonarworks System wide and Protools inputs.
Old 21st December 2019
Here for the gear

Sonarworks System wide and Protools inputs.

Hey,

I’m running Sonarworks Reference 4 System wide as my out put in Protools and have the inputs mapped to my Focusrite 18i20. I have the input selected to channel 1 the System is set to the same settings as Protools and I arm the track and I get no input signal. Anybody else have any issues with Sonarworks. I was having crashing issues when I had the ignore errors during playback button on and the plug in version would randomly crash my system. With that same button on the System wide version would give me cpu overload errors. I am having tons of issues with this software but I love how it has changed my mixes. I wrote the support team at Sonarworks sent them crash reports and never heard back from them. Very frustrating. Please help.

Last edited by SonicSituation; 21st December 2019 at 10:01 PM.. Reason: Spelling
Old 21st February 2020
Lives for gear

I'm not sure what the sonarworks plugin would have to do with you not getting input signal.

The simple way to find out is to encounter the issue you are having, change nothing but disable the sonar plugin and see if the issue goes away.

Though, it seems to me you are dealing with something else.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search