The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
A few questions for beginners
Old 1 week ago
Here for the gear

A few questions for beginners

Hey everyone, I’m currently trying to find out how one could make the lives of beginning producers a lot easier

Which is why I have two very simple questions:

1. As a beginning producer, what are the 2 biggest issues you’re dealing with?

2. Regarding learning to produce music, what would you wish for more than anything else?

Thanks so much in advance – looking forward to reading your answers!
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

I think that you should learn how to record and mix properly before calling yourself a producer.
Old 1 week ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProducingTekk View Post
Hey everyone, I’m currently trying to find out how one could make the lives of beginning producers a lot easier
Learn everything there is about all aspects of producing, including song writing, arrangements, music theory, recording, mixing and mastering.
This may take 10 years to 30 years to accomplish, so hurry up and start learning, you are losing precious time.
Quote:
Which is why I have two very simple questions:

1. As a beginning producer, what are the 2 biggest issues you’re dealing with?

2. Regarding learning to produce music, what would you wish for more than anything else?
If you think these questioning are simple, you are in for a big surprise.

For question #1 , The biggest issues you will deal with will be what ever arises for that specif project/day. The issues you will come across will be different for every artist, band and project you work on and every day will bring more issues.

For question #2 , a Great song is what you wish for, No?? And that starts form the song writing part and ends in the mastering stage.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search