The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
How do I save a reverb from Ableton and use it in Pro Tools?
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

How do I save a reverb from Ableton and use it in Pro Tools?

Hello everyone!

There is a stock room reverb setting in Ableton that I absolutely love. I am trying to figure out if there's anyway I can save that reverb via a plugin and use it in ProTools? I understand I can probably use Rewire and have both DAWs open to achieve this, but I'm sure that there is a way to just save the reverb in a plugin. I have done this before with Waves' IR plugin, but that was with a real echo chamber and not an in-the-box reverb.

Would love some help! Thank you so much.
Old 3 weeks ago
If the plugin is a separate form the DAW architecture, like a VST or DX, then you can just have your other DAW do a VST scan to that folder location of the VST's DLL location and the other DAW should pick it up
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

:[

Unfortunately it's not, it's built into the Ableton app itself, I can't access any of the plug-in files individually.
Old 2 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by diegoferrera View Post
Unfortunately it's not, it's built into the Ableton app itself, I can't access any of the plug-in files individually.
If there is paid vst version, just purchase it
Old 2 weeks ago
Here for the gear

:[

I don't believe there is one, but this is more of a situation where I want to learn how to do this, even if there was a VST I could buy...
Old 2 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by diegoferrera View Post
I don't believe there is one, but this is more of a situation where I want to learn how to do this, even if there was a VST I could buy...
Until this last post you made I would have said just right the parameters down. Take about 3 mins. But I feel you, there will be other future times.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search