The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
How the heck do I fix my Behringer FCA1616 buffer size issues??
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

How the heck do I fix my Behringer FCA1616 buffer size issues??

Hello there!
I use Pro Tools subscription v.2019.6 and a PC with Windows 10.

I'm having issues with my Behringer FCA1616 interface and Pro Tools. I cannot use my interface, at all. Pro Tools keep saying that I have an unsupported buffer size and that I should select select one of the following supported buffer sizes in the device control panel, if available: 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024 or 2048.

Problem is that those buffer sizes literally does not exist in my Behringer device control panel. I have the latest drivers, 44.1 kHz sample rate both in the device panel and Pro Tools. Changing the buffer size depth does nothing.

I don't know what more I can do to make it finally work.

Behringer "costumer support" is to absolutely no help at all and it makes me so annoyed and I don't really know where else to turn.

Has anyone else experienced this?
Any help is much appreciated!

(Sorry for bad english. English is not my native tongue)
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

I fixed the god damn issue! I had to reinstall my ASIO4ALL driver and BAM. I'm leaving this reply here if anyone in the future suffers the same stupid issue.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Head

Why are you using ASIO4ALL in the first place?
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebba View Post
I fixed the god damn issue! I had to reinstall my ASIO4ALL driver and BAM. I'm leaving this reply here if anyone in the future suffers the same stupid issue.
I agree with the other poster, you should not be using ASIO4all. You should be using the Driver that was written for your audio interface and made by the audio interface's manufacturer. You should go to Behringer's website and download and install the latest driver for your OS and forget about ASIO4all

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search