The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Logic Pro X...scores?
Old 3 weeks ago
Logic Pro X...scores?

Hey everyone, complete newbie here!

I have recorded tracks in Logic Pro X and I want to print scores for each piece but cannot figure out how. I'm sure it's something small and easy that I'm simply missing but it's been driving me nuts for days.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Michael
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
I have recorded tracks in Logic Pro X and I want to print scores for each piece but cannot figure out how. I'm sure it's something small and easy that I'm simply missing but it's been driving me nuts for days.
View a track in the Score Editor
Click a track header, click the Editors button in the control bar, then click Score.
Click a track header, choose View > Show Editors, then click Score.

Export the File
If you are at the score level, it export the score. With the editor open and showing what you want to export, go up to Logic's File Menu > Export > Score as MusicXML. You can confirm the file name and save location before you actually export the file. The file will have a .xml extension

Your Welcome!
Old 3 weeks ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ Mastering View Post
View a track in the Score Editor
Click a track header, click the Editors button in the control bar, then click Score.
Click a track header, choose View > Show Editors, then click Score.

Export the File
If you are at the score level, it export the score. With the editor open and showing what you want to export, go up to Logic's File Menu > Export > Score as MusicXML. You can confirm the file name and save location before you actually export the file. The file will have a .xml extension

Your Welcome!
Thank you! It turns out that I didn't have Advanced Tools turned on so I couldn't do any of that.

Michael

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search