The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Eventide flanger and phaser sale
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Eventide flanger and phaser sale

Hi,

These 2 are on sale and was just wondering if they are worth buying if you produce house music. I know some people will say just get then if they are cheap but I'd rather buy something else for 50 quid if I'm not going to use them much.

Thanks
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
I know some people will say just get then if they are cheap but I'd rather buy something else for 50 quid if I'm not going to use them much.
Why would you buy something that someone else tells you to buy if you would rather buy something else? I don to understand.

Just buy what you need. Forget about if its cheap or not. That doesn't matter
There are many things that are cheap, it doesn't mean you should get them, does it? Nope!!!!
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

What a stupid reply.

I'm asking if it is worth buying for a hobbyist like me. Is it worth it? It seem like it I, the reviews are good. Will I use it in any of my mixes? I'm not sure that is why I am asking. Theres lot of things on sale all the time, I have the izotope mixing bundle and am looking for advice on other bits of gear to add to my arsenal.

There is nothing wrong with asking peoples opinions. Theres a lot of stuff on places like plugin boutiqe which is on offer but as a hobbiest I'll only ever use maybe once or twice so come here where people who do it full time for a living can advise me on wether Its worth spending £50 while on offer or avoid and buy something different.
Old 4 weeks ago
Quote:
What a stupid reply.

I'm asking if it is worth buying for a hobbyist like me. Is it worth it?
3 days and no replies but mine LOL Don't blame the reply for your stupid question. LMFAO. Blame yourself for asking a question no one can actually answer accurately

Its like me asking you, if i prefer like vanilla ice cream over chocolate ice cream.
DUH, how would you know what i prefer? Do you get it now or will i be back here responding?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike4343 View Post
What a stupid reply.

I'm asking if it is worth buying for a hobbyist like me. Is it worth it? It seem like it I, the reviews are good. Will I use it in any of my mixes? I'm not sure that is why I am asking. Theres lot of things on sale all the time, I have the izotope mixing bundle and am looking for advice on other bits of gear to add to my arsenal.

There is nothing wrong with asking peoples opinions. Theres a lot of stuff on places like plugin boutiqe which is on offer but as a hobbiest I'll only ever use maybe once or twice so come here where people who do it full time for a living can advise me on wether Its worth spending £50 while on offer or avoid and buy something different.
Imho it is well worth it! I just purchased them a few days ago and they sound better than most flanger/ phaser plugins I own

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search