The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Setup for online vocal lessons
Old 30th September 2019
Here for the gear

Setup for online vocal lessons

Hello to you all,

I am a classical singer with no knowledge on audio engineering.
I am currently doing vocal lessons with my teacher through skype or fb messenger, on an relatively old laptop that runs windows 10. The default recording quality of the laptop, as you can imagine, leaves a lot to be desired.
I would like to build a budget setup that allows my teacher to recieve a decent sound quality during our online lessons.
Please guide me on what I should buy.

Thanks a ton
Old 3rd October 2019
Quote:
I would like to build a budget setup that allows my teacher to recieve a decent sound quality during our online lessons.
Please guide me on what I should buy.
you can have a million dollar set-up, but if your teacher's set-up is just a laptop or a PC with the PC speakers, it will hinder the sound quality..

For live online vocal sessions, just get a nice mic that fits your voice. Everyone has a mic that makes their voice sound better, The hard part is finding one that fits your voice. It may take you having to try 20 different mics to find out.
What is your Budget? $2000? $500?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search