The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Audio Interface for HD650 Headphones and a Mic
Old 15th September 2019
Here for the gear

Audio Interface for HD650 Headphones and a Mic

I am going to be buying a pair of HD 650 headphones and I have heard of people recommending the magni or for amps but I would like to record rap vocals so I was thinking I could get an interface like the scarlett 2i2 that can take an XLR mic like the ATH-2035.

I have heard it doesn’t need to be strong because you can hear it on anything to you need a tube amp so that you get clarity.

So curious can I use an audio interface only or should I get a headphone amp with a cheap interface like the scarlet 2i2? I want quality since I don’t like buying crap but it’s nice to buy stuff secondhand like I am with the 650 so I can save $ so perhaps you can recommend equipment that could be picked up on Craigslist etc easily
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

What about and What about ID22 it seems like that or the Apollo Twin MKII have good recommendations. From what I understand the Apollo Twin doesnt sound as good and will require me to pay for lots of plugins so maybe the ID22?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search